July 9 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HG's are playing kickball.. Guys against girls..

Girls side, Dani is pitcher, Erika is catcher, Diane 1st base, ALi 2nd base, Nak is 3rd base... Howie just tried to run the bases on WIll's back.. and referred to him as his seabiscuit..

Seems that the game is over now.. the Girls said they won

They kicked the ball (beach ball) over the fencing, and James asked BB if they go inside could they get the ball back, and someone asked for more than jsut one...

Will and Howie int he backyard, tossing grapes at each other trying to catch them in their mouths..

Will is lifting weights in the BY, Howie is doign his usual sex theme talk... On the big couches it looks like Dani, Erika, Nak...Mike is on the chaise with a towel over his face

Howie talkign about Wills "pee=pee" adn Will asks him why he is so facinted with his genitalia

Feed switch to Diane and George talkign in the kitchen while Diane does the "nasty"(her words) dishes

Diane: Dont' you think if everyoen washed their own dishes it would be easier

Geeorge: yeah good luck... so how far did you make it...

D: 3rd place..

G: yeah!!! Good Job

D: well.. I had my head so far up my ass.. well not my ass, Drews ass

G: yeah but still

D: yeah, I think awsome I made it to 3rd place, but if I had smarter

G: do you think you could have won?

D: or sure!!

Diane is now explaining about how the final 3 com went.. and explainign how Cowboy disqualified himself helping her put her hair off, adn she said that Drew wanted to throw the 1st comp to give it to her, and when she accidentally fell off the stump, and Drew got pissed at her, thinking she threw it on purpose..

Diane is washign dishes, Geoprge is rinsing and drying

Howie alks over to Diane and stand right next to her, adn then pretends to go in for a kiss.. Diane leans in and then turns away and laughs at him

Kayser in the workout room drinkign chocolate milk while Mike works out.. Kayser saying he needs to do crunches... He says he is bored and they need to do something...

Feed switch....

George talign with Diane abotu how he has a good agent in LA as well as a good agent in Vegas where he lives now..

Some of the houseguest's are still outside.

Camera zoomed on Janelle and then on will. she was really staring him down with a grin on her face ( Interesting)

Goeroge and Dani in the storage room, Dani asks Goerge to not vote for her, and he says okay, he wont, good luck, adn she is like, do you knwo something? Am I gone? He says he hasnt talked to anyone, but the argument between her and Marc last night was really bad timing, even though it wasnt her fault... and she says she knows, but it was not her fault.. George wants to make sure she is not just giving up, adn she says oh no, you saw me at the veto ceremony, Iwanted it.. and george is like yeah oh I know.. but dont give up okay?!!?

will, Boogie, Howie and Jase are in the hottub talking. Will starts to talk about his friend who was on the TV show Average joe and then FIRE!

Will, Mike, Howie and Jase in hot tub talking about the evolution of pets to kids. First he (Will) had a bamboo stick, then a hermit crab. After that was a turtle, then a dog. Next is a kid. Howie thought Will had a kid now. Started talking about Will's girlfriend...how she was on For Love or Money. Then, convo switched to a friend of his on Average Joe and we get fire.

Howie and Will are having a "Who can hold their breath the longest" comp in the hot tub. Will is cheating by keeping his ears above water and Mike is telling Will when Howie comes up.

Mike is in the kitchen cooking some food. Marcellas notes that there is a footprint above the toaster. Mike says he has no idea why that is there.

George is sitting on the couch outside and is not saying a word.

Danielle is outside dancing by herself and is somewhat singing.

Janelle and Marcellas are in the work out room.

No real conversations going on right now.

Will is in the shower and james walks in the bathroom. As James is taking off his shirt, will starts to sing "it's raining men"

Then bb went to FIRE.

Both boys are showing in the stalls side by side.

Will: drop the soap, i'll get it.

They both laugh.

HG's setting up for another game of Kickball. Not sure who all will be playing.

Dani putting her hot air to use, by blowing up the ball.

They are going to choose the teams by having Jani, and Erica choose the teams.

Teams are Jani: Boogie, James, Diana, Jace, and Jedi Howie. Erica: Dr. Will, King Kasar, Dani, Nak, and CG.

Not sure where Ali, and Marc are.

8:55 PM BBT- BY

Kickball game 2

Teams:

1 (Capt: Erika): Kaysar, Will, Danielle, George, Nakomis

2 (Capt: Janelle): Jase, James, Boogie, Diane, Howie

Ump: Marcellas

Inning....1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9

Pitchers:

1: Danielle (0-1)

2: James (1-0)

Notes: The HGs got smart and moved the entire weight tree and work out bench.

Top of the 1st: Danielle kicks the big beach ball up on the catwalk. Decided to continue play with small orange ball.

Bottom of 1st: Diane gets an RBI scoring James.

Top of the 2nd: Kaysar gets a single and advances to second on a throwing error. Stranded at second.

Bottom of 2nd: Jase gets a double to lead off the inning. Boogie hits and in the park HR. 2 RBIs. Diane gets a single. Janelle gets a single. Jase gets a single to load the bases. James kicks little ball up on to catwalk. GAME OVER!

Another great game of Kickball, someone just kicked it over the wall, so the game is over...this game ended pretty quickly...

They found a little orange ball and playing again...btw Marc is playing this time

Archived