Live feeds?

Cyn

Hi, I've never looked into this section of the forums before.. I wanted to know if any of these international Big Brothers have live feeds available, and if we can get them from the United States. If so, how much do they cost.. and when do these other Big Brother episodes run? Does it overlap the United States CBS version, or run other times throughout the year?

Almost all versions of Big Brother have live feeds. They are available from bother the UK and the Australian version which are on now. The Australian show will end the first week in August. The UK version should last (I think) until September.

On the Aussie version at Big Brother Australia there is a free version of the live feed which is limited per day, and there is a pay version which is unlimited. I think the rest of the season would only cost about $10-$15 in US currency. The entire season (100 days) was only $29 US ($39.95 Australian dollars). The pay version also gets you access to adults only sections of the site. With either version you do have to register which is free and there is NO SPAM from them.

I think that the german BB starts again later in the fall but I am not sure about the date. The Australian season for next year will start in May and last until the first of August.

Check back throughout the year here on BB International for the start dates and the sites for all of the different BB shows.

If you go to page 3 and the bottom of page 2 of this forum you will see the different sites for all of the different versions. Spain, philipines, thailand, italy, netherlands, sweden, finland, brazil, mexico. The are everywhere.

Archived