A lil Disapointed at some of the HG's

Had enough of Howie. Just the same old stuff out of his mouth. I listened to him yesterday hitting on Allison. I think Erika is quite boring but a nice person. I did get most of the people in the house I voted for.

It should be interesting summer.

Quote Carlsbad: Not surprise that the BB6 clan made it in. Though I can't stand Slutzilla (janelle) or Allison. Allison gets 3 chances to win a reality show, BB, Amazing Race and now BB7. Think she might know someone at CBS?

I want to change the word "know" to a rhyming word that starts with b.....but thought better of it. :)

I think there are too many from Season 6, but I am releaved to know at least the other casts from previous seasons are highly aware of this, and will probably team up to a degree to try to get them out.

I am disappointed by the pressence of Erika, Mike Boogie, and Nakomis though .. some of them have fans, but I didn't like any of them.

And I very much wanted to see Dana again. :(

I'd have prefered Bunky to Boogie too.

sov vs the world

bb6 all over again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

BB6 was the first season i watched so i am happy that 4 of the BB6 people are back, I would have like to see Ivette back to see what kind of trouble she would have stired up. As for the other players i would go after the winners from previous seasons first and then go after the weakest player. B)

I can't stand Allison! If any of those guys hook up with her I'm gonna throw up! I'm suprised Ivette isn't in the house. I'd much rather see her than Allison. Howie's cool but I could do without the baby and booby talk. But it is funny when he doesn't like someone. You all have to remember that all of these people already know each other from outside of the house by now, so some alliances might just suprise us. I can't wait till tomorrow night.

Nakomis is probably ONE of the greatest players. She INVENTED the backdooring. I'm all for getting rid of the weaker people first and letting the stronger players battle it out. So goodbye George, Boogie, Erika! Really all these players are extremely smart. You cant really single any one player as being the strongest. I mean....

Jase: Physically

James: Physically

Howie: ????

George: ????

Danielle: I didnt watch her season but im going to assume she has the brains

Diane: Mental, Physical and Stamina

Dr Will: Mental and Physical

Allison: She just sleeps with you to get your vote

Marcellus: Everyone loves him, it would be hard to get rid of him

Janelle: Mental and Physical

Kaysar: Mental

Nakomis: Mental

Erika: She's useless

Mike: who knows!!

So the biggest threats in my opinion are Janelle, Dr Will and Diane.

I'm pretty happy with the cast this year. All the ones I *REALLY* wanted in made it. I could have done without Howie and his boobie talk, but he was entertaining otherwise. I am sooooooooo relieve that cowboy did not make it back. Whew!

so many angry that many from bb6 made it in the house but honestly it was obvious that they were going to get the votes... their season was by far the craziest with the hate and all.

what i dont understand is why the whole house went after bb6ers right off the bat... well its understanble because they have a clear (yet uncertain - james) alliance. and if the whole house tried to pry james away from the alliance they could get somewhere but alienated all 4 is stupid, you can always use james.

what was danielle thinking playing the game so hard so quickly??????? but im with all those who think she can wiggle her way out of it. as for alison :D shes annoying me. honestly all these all stars believe they are gods gift to the fans <_<

Archived