COMMERCIALS / Promos and TV Listings

Interesting. Cause I waited to hear what they said during the ending of the show and they said who will go Michael or Janelle? 

I think they would have hinted there. I remember last year they did stuff like that to. 

Probably did it cause it is soo set on Michael. Wanted to keep interest. 

I am praying no Eric out and Michael doesn't stay.

like the one person pointed out we will have a thought cause everyone will be packing. They don't have enough time between HOH and that to let Eric pack properly.

i am sorry do you want eric to stay and micheal to go?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest metaldale

That was my thinking to Shady rather than getting to be safe and kick off automatically who they want, would be awesome but I don't know...

Just saw it-- gotta love Howie- in the middle of all that mess they show him saying something funny! And we wondered if they would show the fight? CBS is using it to the max- Im wondering what they were gonna use until Saturdays fight- they had nothing.

Guest MickeysMom

Howie is with Rachel, right?

The first HoH? right?

Well, would it not be funny for Rachel, Howie, Kayser and Jenelle to form up?

Mike is gone, no matter what. <sigh> But, there is still hope.

What someone needs to do is point out that with Kayser, he can keep them around longer......that Ivette, April, and Eric control the house.

K can say 'with me, you are going further have a better chance. With Eric, you are gon in a couple of weeks.

my daughter just told me she saw Janelle on a commercial saying that she was going to to everything she could to get herself voted out instead of Mike. Did anyone else see this? Is she really trying to get voted out?

Has anyone else seen the promo that just aired on CBS during David Letterman for Tuesday's BB show? It shows Kaysar getting HOH, and then shows a picture of Eric with Ivette & Maggie behind him with the words CAPTAIN and his sheep, and the promo voice says the captain and his sheep are running for cover, and then plays a clip from Janelle saying that 'they are a bunch a little chickens that are going to get their head cut off'. Great promo finally! Maybe this will finally be a good show that shows Eric & crew in their true colors.

Guest DraftKing

Very nice, I haven't seen that promo yet, but it makes me look forward to the Tuesday night show all the more...

Guest Witness

CBS will still be extremely frugal when it comes to all the whining scenes. Although they all did sign releases CBS would never risk the possibility of a slander suit, reagrdless if Eric did it to himself or not.

Same reason why I highly doubt you'll see Ivettes DR scene ranting to BB that they rigged the games for James to win. CBS would not risk trouble with the Oversight Comission on game shows.

If that where the case, then why did they allow it on the air of Eric making the comment of sexual harrasement towards Michael? Wouldn't that run the risk of slander too? I just think it is not fair if Michael was made to look bad and wasn't able to defend himself as he never got a chance on BB or even talking with Julie to confront that issue, but Eric has always been made to look almost perfect to the viewers.

Guest jimmydot
If that where the case, then why did they allow it on the air of Eric making the comment of sexual harrasement towards Michael?  Wouldn't that run the risk of slander too?  I just think it is not fair if Michael was made to look bad and wasn't able to defend himself as he never got a chance on BB or even talking with Julie to confront that issue, but Eric has always been made to look almost perfect to the viewers.

so true.... it is making me sick how they are showing king eric...