COMMERCIALS / Promos and TV Listings

Guest ranster627

thanks Nakomis_Rules ... I rarely watch that network, so I will never likely catch it! :wink:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Nakomis I missed it, but maybe I'll catch it tomorrow. Do you remember what show it was during or about what time? I'm dying to see another commerical. I'm also in the Kansas City area, Missouri side.

Guest ranster627
There is a show on Friday (the day after the premiere). It might be a repeat though. I doubt it though
I have thought about this one ... wouldn't surprise me at all ... they reran all the premieres of their Reality Shows this year ... Survivor and TAR ...

Thanks Jem for posting the link to the commerical. I hadn't seen it yet. It makes me wanting to see more everytime I see a commerical! This season better be as good as they are trying to make it sound!!

Hmmm..

That's not the new one that I saw ..so there must be like 3 of them out there .. :)

The one that I saw was in the same vein as the one that there is a clip for

YAY!, its actually about to happen!..Woo-Hoo!...I havent seen the one with 'JC' in it!..YAY!...FUN IN THE SUN

Hey everyone! I'm watching As the World Turns right now & I was in the kitchen making lunch during a commercial & I heard a commercial w/ the NEW HOUSEGUESTS air!!!! I ran back to the living room but I didn't catch any of it :(. I'm hoping it airs again soon!

Hey everyone!  I'm watching As the World Turns right now & I was in the kitchen making lunch during a commercial & I heard a commercial w/ the NEW HOUSEGUESTS air!!!!  I ran back to the living room but I didn't catch any of it :(.  I'm hoping it airs again soon!

sounds like you need a DVR/Tivo to rewind anything BB6 related! :D

Okay... Tuesday night I was watching "Fire Me Please" and the CBS Big Brother commercial came on with Julie Chen telling what's going to happen, then the screen goes "please stand by." Well, I saw the same commercial again tonight, but Julie Chen said a few extra words than Tuesday's night. Tuesday "We're going to... *stops*" Today "We're going to take the four... *stops*. Has anyone else caught this or am I imagining this? Maybe they're going to reveal a few words day by day until Thursday.... who knows.... :?:

Cajun... I noticed the "Four..." comment too. I took that as FOURTEEN as in the fourteen houseguests.