Janelle

Jem

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with that this is the only time Janie does show personality

beauty and intelligence aside, Janelle is a really boring person. she's pretty much stand-offish to everyone in the house except for Marcellas, Kaysar, and Howie. she's boring to watch on the feeds.

besides the Bye bye, bitches bit the highlights of her buxomness (her segment in the allstar season premeire) was when she was completely intoxicated. .. fights with beau, calling maggie a biatch, jenn a clown, etc etc

So if Janelle does it it is ok but if Alison does it she is a whore? What a messed up way of thinking. - Orionvierling

I'm very impressed! You have recited all your lessons correctly - you clearly know how things are supposed to work. I think I can proudly say you have graduated Orionvierling! Because of all your excellent course work you are now a proud graduate of the SOV fan club.

Please, don't thank me, just doin' my job... B)

BTW - Janelle still rocks!

alison said she was the house hooker.

that would be the difference. :)

"money, car, diamonds, plastic surgery....what's the difference lol" Qtote

did she sleep with anyone to get these things???? yeah, didnt think so <_<

I find it funny that everyone who says something negative about Janelle is just jealous (or Janellous or whatever). She is a self-obsessed, vein, bitch. She wouldn't give half of you the time of day if you met her in person. And before you say that's not true, so and so met her, remember...they met her as a fan. That's different than meeting her at a bar. This goes for guys and girls. Some of you women are like the ones from high school that looked up to the popular girl and really, really, really wanted to be her friend. And before you attack me, I do think she's good looking and smart in game play. Those are just not reasons to look up to and worship her.

RS

I find it amusing how prudish some people are on here.

C'mon folks. Sex and sexual behavior is nothing to be afraid of. It doesn't make someone a whore or a pervert. These people are locked in a house for 3 months. They are allowed to have a little fun. And it is probably the safest place they could be doing stuff like that because they know that if things were to get out of control, someone would step in. The stuff they have done happens in every city at bars and parties every weekend and most nights of the week. And flirting and playing up the sexual tension in the house can actually throw other players off their game.

It was just some harmless fun in the hot tub. Sounds like it was just some harmless fun in the bathtub.

Sexual behavior is not a bad thing. Actually, having a good sense of sexual playfullness and being comfortable around it is extremely healthy. And for some people around here, it may be educational for you. You should pay more attention. Might make you a more pleasant poster if you got someone to lick whipped cream off of you.

Dep

roswellsun.. i actually was a popular person in school so that throws your little theory out the window. i actually like janelle because she is really opposite of what i thought she would be. she is a strong player, good at playing the dumb blonde, funny, and she seems like someone i would hang out with.

you say she is a "self-obsessed, vein, bitch" ... i think that would be Jase.

ps.. she read "flowers in the attic" for craps sake. :lol::lol: she gets more real everytime she talks about things she does on the outside.

all some of them can talk about is what movie they played a back up stand in. :huh:

thank you backdoor.. i said that a few times.. but nobody wants to hear THAT.

they wanna hear how serving drinks = prostitute.

i am pretty sure that jase got paid to dance around and hump the air in the gay club. :lol::lol:

Ok, after seeing the video clip again, I find it funny Erika wasn't mentioned as an accomplice in this seduction of Will saga. I thought the clip was funny, was Janelle drunk yes but I have a feeling that both of them were kinda messing with his head. If Janie had pushed will against the wall and started rubbing her body all over him I may have recanted my original post but to me it was harmless fun/flirting.

Fizzle...what does reading "Flowers in the Attic" have to do with it?? :> Orion

well, first off.... it would sound funny to me if i heard a prostitute say she read that book. but more to my point (and i ended my statement with it) every time she talks about what she does at home.. she gets more real to me. she talks about reading, watching movies, lounging around, staying home in her pjs all day.. i love a good weekend doing nothing.. and she does too. i get it.

but if you listen to some of the things others say about what they do, its all about what audition they went to and what they had to do for it.. the time they were an extra on a show, a commercial they did....................... okok.. but tell me what you do on your free time. <_<

if I remember correctly Ali used her fellows to get further in the game, Janie, well -- uh, let's see - uh, NOPE! :o She can actually play the game.

Archived