Howie

Jem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

overrated and not a allstar

Hi All!

After lurking for the last 2 years I finally decided this is the Season to post.

Is it me or is Howie really annoying this season? I liked him last season but this season he seems over the top. I think he's trying to hard to get attention.

Howie hasn't changed at all from last season. He is the one, out of Janie, Kaysar, James, Howie, that is stuck in some kinda time continuum (sp). Can't really figure out K's game yet or James', but gool ole Howie is still at it. Howie = boobies forever :blink: or something like that :P

He has pissed off Marcella's at least 3 times and just has generally annoyed people more than usual. I think he's too loud too fast trying to hard to be some image of Howie the obnoxious jerk and has managed to become a characature of himself. No kidding. It's getting kind of hard to watch. It's sort of embarassing his allies James and Kaysar. James in particular has said a few negative things about Howie. I think Howie may be in the bad books of a few people.

you people wanted him on :lol: . he never was a allstar in my book

They're all openly mocking him, saying he's definitely 'retarded'. He might be annoying to them, but I think that they think that he's out of his league and a non-threat.

I do agree about him becoming a caricature of himself, he started off w/ the boobies as soon as he walked in the door.

I think this is what Howie looks and sounds like when he doesn't have Rachel around to ground him and tell him to shut up when he should. She kind of controlled his behaviour (or tried to) and it worked for a while to some degree. But now we have him with no ties and no one to guide him.

Guest StarBaby

Time for your meds, Fizzle. It'll be okay in a few minutes! (I think Howie could use a few of those pills, too!)

you are so correct Starbaby. on both counts! i would definately be slipping some zoloft in howies powershakes.

i think i am just a little pissy cause my ambien ran out and i cant get more till the 15th. :angry:

but thinks for the concern, and the understanding! brownie points for YOU starbaby!

Howie is still riding the whole getting voted in first by the fans thing. He truly believes this show is about him and his actions. But he is not being accepted as well this time. The others know what a baffoon he can be and are ridiculing him en masse. This could be the end of Howie.

I was one of the few that liked Howie's humor early on in BB6 then when everyone else started to like him he grated on my nerves :lol: This season he just looks silly.

Oh Howie... you are at least the 7th hottest beefcake in da hoose :rolleyes:

I did not care much for Howie the first time around and really don't care to have him around this time. He can be enterainment for maybe 3 mins, but then he gets annoying. All I can say is that I'm glad I am not in a house with Howie! I'm sure he's a great guy, but not someone I'd want to be around.

i dont think he thinks the show is truly about him.. i think that is just him being howie. he knows they laugh AT him, but i think he doesnt care as long as they are laughing. thats just what i get out of it.

the person that truely thinks he is star material is cowboy.. that guy really thought he could have his own sitcom. the look on his face when he didnt get voted back into the house... my god, i was embarrassed for him!

i was just talking to my sister about howie and i said as much as i like howie, if i was in the house with him i would do 2 things, 1st i would tell him to "shut the F up already" and 2nd thing i would do.... slip a zoloft in his drink.

and now we know why fizzle cant be on Big Brother.lol

Archived