Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His face is a little puffier because he uses botox he admitted on the feeds a little while ago. As far as Kaysar being conceited seems the kaysar fans forget that Kaysar was the one who started on Will first. When will was upstairs with Boogie Kaysar said dont get too comfortable up their Will. Thats when Will started talking smack about Kaysar. I like Kaysar he seems like a nice guy but god some of his fans just follow him blindly. Whats his appeal other than that you find him attractive. Game wise Kaysar has no buisness being in this house. What was he booted twice in 5 weeks.

I used to like Kaysar but not anymore... nobody deserves more than 2 chances IMO

Will on the other hand is a game player, so I'm rooting for him to get Kaysar out, even though I am a fan of the other bb 6'ers

Kinda interesting that Will didn't get the votes to get into the house on his own. I thought that was so funny! I think he was even shocked. I can't wait for him to get kicked out. I hope they do it soon because I can't stand to listen to his overated mouth! :angry:

there are so many comments I want to add, but here's the jist...

Will is indeed a "master manipulator"

he did "invent the game as we know it today"

I thought he looked "puffy" too, thought he gained weight til I saw him with no shirt (mmm...shirtless will....)

He did seem to "force" his now infamous attitude and humour, but for goodness sake it's only the first night. Let them ALL "act" a bit, they will all fall into place in no time.

Kaysar is cool and conceited too, he just shows/says it in different ways.

hmm...that's all I can remember of my variious thoughts as I read through this feed. I'll just close by saying both guys have their own personalities, and I look forward to watching them clash over the next few months. Get rid of these guys and you will soon find you are whittled down to something that could resemble the boring-ness (is that a word) of the nerdheard.

cheers.

Oh come on... Dr. Will is as transparent as all those chemicals he's injecting. He's already warned everyone that if he's here longer than 3 weeks he'll take off the "nice" mask and reveal Dr. Evil Will.

Think about, 3 weeks is when all his injections wear off and that puff face will turn into the fugly, old, wrinkly face that can't charm a mouse to a piece of cheese!!!

He's an arrogant ass, and his wanna-be sidekick is just as bad. I don't find anything about them interesting, they both remind me of the high school quarter back that can't get over the days of his "fame"... they don't realize that they're never getting that over-confident, charming, girls sweating their pants for them, ever again. It's sad really.

I had forgotten how freakishly small Wills nipples look on the feeds. It was something that used to bug me when he was on before and now it is bugging me again. It is just one of those things that jumped out at me and now whenever I see him with his shirt off all I see are 2 little raisins swinmming in a sea of vanilla pudding.

Dep

I remember I used to think Will was good looking and was wondering what happened to his face last night. I have never heard of botox making one puffy! Does the guy use too much or is that normal? I hope he can stick around for a while because I want to see the manipulators go at each other for a while rather than have them pitched out right off the bat.

This thread is funny! :lol:

Some of you don't think he isn't the King of BB? How many of the 20 potential HG's mentioned him as the first potential eviction? Uh huh. And is he on the block? No.....Classic Will. You guys have to remember that Will approaches this game differently than everyone else. He made the game what it is today and from what I have seen of him so far, he's still the man!

His biggest potential nemisis this season is probably Kaysar. Both are smart and arrogant and this should be fun to watch! :lol:

Dr. Will & Boogie, of course there is no Boogie w/o Dr. Will are playing this game to the hilt. Howie (who I loved last season) is there little playmate that they can have their fun with and guess what folks, these 2 guys are going to use him. They've got a plan! Watch out for Dr. Will, as he said "I don't care about winning, I'm just here because I wanted to do something" I find him very interesting this year so Watch out For Dr. Will!!!!! :ph34r:

:angry: Did anyone else hear what Dr. Will said last night at the dinner table about Children with ADD and ADHD? I was shocked at what he said him being a professional doctor and all. He stated that all the children that have these problems need is a good slap on the bottom and it is an excuse for lazy parents. I am a mother of two sons one has ADHD and Cebral Palsy and is mentally handicapped and another one that has Learning disabilities, ADD and is dylexia. He would never have said that if he had ever dealt with this and seen children try and struggle with these things. I am thankful that my children have grown up to be wonderful adults. He stated that Ritalin was bad. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings about this drug and it does not work for all and it is not everyones choice but for the ones it has worked for like my sons he has no right saying what he did. I lost a lot of respect for him. And I hope that with his attitude that when and if he ever has children they never have any problems for I feel in his state of mind right now he would not be any any support or help for those children. I could go on and on but I just wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that conversation?

i really think there is something physically wrong with Dr Will. i've never seen someone so pale, so skinny, yet his face be so puffy. it's just weird and he needs to keep his clothes on. the banter between him and howie is funny. as for boogie....he's just that...a boogie up the nose of Dr Will...going along for the ride

I voted for Dr Will (or as Carvin would say, Dr Pimple Popper) and knew(or hoped) he would be the same arrogant guy, but it does seem as if he is pandering this time. I mean its almost as if he has to keep up this "evil" personality to save face...and we all know its better when it comes naturally. Especially cause he IS evil, he doesn't need to try to be evil...just be normal.

Of all the people who have played this game, Dr Will was my favorite. I am glad to see him back in there but from watching him, I don't think this is how he thought it would be and I really don't think he has the patience for this. He won't be there long.

I love Evil Dr. Will

He is very entertaining and we can count on him to stir up some fun. I hear so many people say he is concieted. Well.... HELLOOOOOOOOOO I think everyone in the house has got to have a big bunch of that to want to be there. Who cares if Kaysar of Will or any one of them love themselves. To me it is all about the fun/humor and entertainment.

And Mike we wouldnt have flames and that annoying song so much. As soon as they woke up this morning the flames came on because practically the first thing out of Wills mouth was dissing BB and then started talking about the Networks. I think Will is just trying to be annoying I cant stand him

Ok-- I don't have the live feeds, but I understand that the houseguests aren't supposed to sing ( copyright infringement, correct???) and I suppose there are certain things that are and aren't allowed to talk about ( trashing BB, and giving away too much insider info on the show, to name a few).

So, do you guys think they do this on purpose sometimes, because they want the feeds cut off? I'm sure they all know that's what happens, when something inappropriate ( at least by CBS terms) is going on. I'm just wondering is some of these guys might not think it's kind of funny to get the live feeds cut off. Just to mess with the people who have them.....

It does seem like the all -stars are more aware of the people who view these feeds - more so than they were in their original seasons. Can't you see some of them saying 'hey, let's screw up the live feeds, and tick off the internet viewers ... heh heh heh...)

they should be fine for doing this. i dont have feeds. but it is bs to the people who paid to have there feeds to have it cut off cause some idiots are breaking the rules on purpose

fine them 500 per violaion i bet they will stop doing it

I think Will and Mike both have enough money that they don't care about this game anyway. They think they can run off about whatever they want IMO because their stuff don't stink

I was really excited when i found out Will was in the all stars. However lately i am disappointed on how he is acting so far. I wonder if it would have been different, if mike wasn't in the house with him.

Archived