Dr Will

Jem

Same here. I love Will's manipulations, but Boogie needs to go. He's not made to play this game. He's an idiot. Especially compared to Will.

Also, James or Howie better not be going home tomorrow because their stupid alliance didn't listen about getting Will out now. I don't know why Janelle puts so much weight into what Kaysar says. Last year, it was his plan that screwed them up. Last week he wanted to keep Nakomis instead of Diane.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he been playing the game since he got into the house.

Umm, they have repeatedly said they know Will is playing the game (at least guests like Kaysar). The thing is, they believe they can get him out at ANY time so they don't want to waste a eviction on him just yet.

There is one thing though. I'd bet money that Will is DEADLY serious about not wanting to spend a bunch of time in sequestor. He makes a TON money in the real world and there's no way someone like him or Boogie would want to sit there waiting months just to give someone 500k.

The only problem I see happening is that if you put off evicting Will for TOO long, it's quite possible that CT will start winning some HoH's a few times in a row and cut down half if not more of the SoV at which point it may be too late. However, there is one quick point to make. The first person in CT to nominate a member of SoV6 had better prey to God an SoV doesn't win HoH the next week because he WILL (no pun intended) be going home the very next week.

actually, kaysar and janelle just said last night that they believe will wants to go home. they think he's a free week. little do they know...

i think will probably doesn't want to get to sequester, but if he passes that critical point, i think he's gonna pull out all stops to make it to end.

I can't believe how stupid all the house guests are, do any of them actually think Will isnt playing the game?? Like someone else mentioned he is playing exactly as he did in his season, and they are all falling for it. Not getting him out when they have a chance is a big mistake, a mistake that was made what 4 or 5 times in his season and he ended up winning it. If they dont vote out Will, they are all really stupid. If he does end up winning this year I wouldn't congratulate him I would congratulate all the other houseguests for handing it to him.

Almost everyone seems to write how smart Will is.

If they believe that, how can they also believe that he had months to consider whether or not to play in All-Stars, obviously decided it was worth it to him despite whatever it meant giving up on the outside (and again, that he had MONTHS to consider the decision) AND that within a few days of starting the game he "realized" he did not want to play? Spending months considering a decision and then just days after making it changing their mind is NOT something a smart person does.

I thought that in the last pre-sequester week Will would do all he could to assure Mike won HOH, then complain because M wouldn't nom him, then say, well if I'm not able to go home then I'm gonna play the game: game on starting NOW. And everyone else would spend the next 3 weeks arguing about whether or not he ever really wanted to leave.

Anybody who EVER believed Will was doing anything OTHER than playing the game is a edited for baiting.

He wouldn't have gone there if he REALLY planned to just LEAVE before sequester. I can't believe the people in the house are STUPID enough to believe him.

Are there REALLY people on this board who TRULY BELIEVED that he was doing anything other that PLAYING the game the whole time???????????????????????????????

sadly some folks believe anything

Hey now, nobody's a fool here :)

I think the genius of Will is that he plays the game by TRULY not caring whether he stays or goes. I think Janelle, Kaysar and Danielle know that's his game too, but ultimately it's still preferable to vote for a player who for sure isn't going to ever target you (Will) then somebody who might (Jase).

Like on one level he cares whether or not he stays but on another level he doesn't . . . I think people realize this, don't you think?

Whether people in the house believe he is playing or not(which the majority dont) that besides the point. They are all unsure and have doubts and in the BB house that is suicide. They are spending to much time wondering does he really want to go than to concetrate on evicting him. His plan is ingenious. Will be the only previous winner in the house really has no buisness still being there. Even the Will haters out there have to agree how impressive this is. Bow down to the Master the Evil Dr. Will.

being he won already and none of the hg feels the urge to evict him is surprising and something i never seen on these allstar shows. i think the reason they keep him around has a bit to do with the same reason they kept drew around his season he won. everyone one wants to be around the cool guy.

After Will and Boogie's conversation in the SR today, Will became my new favorite player. I had a feeling all along that this whole i want to leave thing was his strategy, but i admit he almost had me convinced. It even looked like Boogie was convinced too. He is a genius and i hope he bs's his way to the end.

:lol: I pity the fool! lol j/k

Will never convinced me of anything except that he is probably lying , and, he even has a t-shirt he wears in the house and they all still think he is being truthful. I think he wears it then thinks 'hmm they still believe me even with the tee I'm amazing, I amaze myself I am so damn good at this game..suckers"

I think Will really couldn't care a sh*t about the prize money......

Which directly affects his gameplay and attitude.

There is and never will be another HG with that devil may care attitude. He will brazen it out to the end and he will never be desperate..

If he doesn't win he will go out in a blaze of glory anyway.

It helps that he has the elevated status and confidence of being a doctor.

I wonder if they are going to spice things up on the show, since will was saying bored bored bored on the show tuesday, the producers would want to since he is such a hit with the fans..wouldn't they?

Don't worry vannatc. You're not the only one ... some people are just holding onto the Evil Will of yesteryear. (I think we must watch the feeds more than others ;) )

The conversations when it's just Boogie and Will are about their only "real" moments... Will does NOT want to stay in this game... he is there for one reason... to help Boogie. He doesn't walk out the door because of Boogie and Boogie has to pump Will up over and over just to stay.

Last night/this morning when Boogie had his pow-wow with C4... Mike admitted that he's torn between letting Will go and bettering his chances OR having him stay to secure the one 100% person he trusts.

The conversation this afternoon between Will and Boogie was not a muwhahahhaa I've been playing everyone all along... it was a damn we're still here (I'm not leaving this week) only 2 more to go before sequester point, we just might have to make a run for it, together.

But, deep down... Will doesn't want to be there and if Boogie is gone next week... You'll see Will make sure he goes home the week after... one way or another. (Of course that is subject to change as Will has told us/everyone that if there is a "twist" and the prize is 1,000,000... he'll be going for it.)

Helps vannatc stuff everyone in her t-shirt and tosses them on her chair. :lol:

Sorry Ceci!Some of us are rather highly amused by Will and very bored by the others.The SOV6 had me yawning in BB6 and still do.Only one I find that's changed at all is Diane.She whines MORE! :lol: Who'd a thunk it?

--------------------->Yayyyyyyyyyyy Evil Doc Will <----------------------

This guy is such a coward. He's so afraid of being defeated, that when he's on the block he goes "I wanna go home, I want to leave." Like Wed morning, the day of the voting, he was so sure he was leaving, he couldn't stand it so he had to go to people and say vote me out. It's a sign of defeat, ok? When you know you're done, you quit. I just wish they would wise out and kick his ass out, already!

Archived