"Chicken" George

Jem

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love qatmeal

okay qatmeal sounds really gross

I am all for George. I hope he wins HOH next week. And i want the rest of the HG to rot in hell for the way they were acting during the POV comp. First cheering on Ksyar like that..and acting like kaysar cutting his hair was some huge sacrifice..they werent asking him to cut off his left nut.

Then when george won they could have at least pretended to be happy for him.

bbfan - great support for CG - although, it's more than just oatmeal that he's eating - it's a special mixture that's extremely high in protein - so be careful what you use to supplement your one meal. You definitely need a balance. Good Luck!

My wife just asked me why CG was eating a pickle earlier today, if he is supposed to be on only slop. I thought that was a really valid question. I know you could put pickles into the condiment category, but the definition of "condiment" I found is...

con

CG is the ruthless underdog in us all that against all odds comes through. I think tonight was the single best Big Brother episode I've seen... and I've seen all the seasons except season 2. And the number one reason for that is Chicken George (2 and 3 being Will's veto speech and Jase's hissy fit), I hope he goes all the way.

So underserving? Just because he doesn't play the game like James or Jase doesn't mean he's underserving... He plays it his way and he's not going to change that!! It would be boring if everyone in the freakin house had the same "game plan" as everyone else... I'm glad there is someone in the house like George, he makes things REAL, unlike most of the houseguests that put on a show for the cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the problem - he's not playing the game!!!! Maybe, maybe, he's playing BB1. Playing it save, being everyone's friend, and being the little bitch that cleans the house. But if he clearly is not playing BB as it stands today. He has no strategy, no plan, other than to hang on like a puppy on it's mamas teat week...after week...after week. I thought this guy would have more game coming in, especially with his life experience. Turned out I was wrong.

Hey, the guy amuses me too. While I think James was a petulant child, I could see why he was aggravated. This chicken needs to get plucked! :lol:

hey, I'm not the one who wants to go on oatmeal diet with george, or writing whatever HG say on jokersupdate at 5 in the morning. ~ bigbrovaz

no, you are the one that takes a laptop to starbucks because you cant be without your BB.

:lol::lol:

sorry.. you must have seen it coming!

Archived