Mike (Boogie)

Jem

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, I know the man isn't Reallllllly old. But C'mon, does anyone else agree that he looks a little rediculous in those jerseys and headbands. Seriously it always looks like he's ready to play basketball. It may sound a little harsh and I'm sorry if it does.

You people obviously have no sense of fashion. Mike's wardrobe is very cutting edge and maybe even ahead of what the rest of the country is wearing. It happens in Los Angeles first, and eventually the rest of the country catches up.

He reminds me of my Dad when I was little .. he would get dressed up whenever I had friends over and always tried to look "young" and "cool" .. and he never did. Mike looks like a wannabe .. Will looks like a fake, white mannequin, and Jase looks like a Backstreet Boy at age 35.

OMG.....BB we didn't need the close up or the sound on Boogie in the Jack Shack.... :lol:

nor did we need the closeup on the PLASTIC BAG.....

Eww! That did sound so gross! I was hoping that the grunts and stuff I was hearing was someone else lifting weights in the backyard but it was really Boogie jacking off. You could hear everything, disgusting.

He was using Dani's lotion too. She told him he could keep it, lol.

Archived