Mike (Boogie)

Jem

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need help please.

I have a friend who actually has this thing for Boogie (please don't ask me why, I am as confused as the rest of you) Nonetheless, she was watching the feeds a little while ago and said thatMike was changing and you got to see everything. I said he probably had underwear on, but she swears he didn't. We are trying to find a screen cap of the incident, but cannot find anything.

Did anyone see this? And did anyone capture it on a clear video capture?

Thanx

Dep

Dep... i caught it.. i saw his whole butt!!! :blink: i couldnt tell if he wears no undies or if he wears a thong or something cause i saw all butt and no undies. (didnt see nothing in the front hanging)

changing and you got to see everything. I said he probably had underwear on, but she swears he didn't. We are trying to find a screen cap of the incident, but cannot find anything.

I have it recorded. He did NOT have underwear on. I seen him dangle. I can upload the clip of it to youtube in a minute. I'll just cut off only the part where he is. Unfortunately it's in quad cam so it's not too great of quality.

Ugh, Mike Booger.

He is so cocky and arrogant. He was in the house dissing Kaysar and saying that he was "America's little teddy bear," and that he was so arrogant. But we hardly saw Kaysar at all at that point, and it was just Booger who was being arrogant and stupid.

I want him gone. He's just so annoying. He's thirty-five years old and acts like he's trying to be a teenager again. I just want him gone.

I hate admitting that I'm looking this closely but, that could be a thong... lol

:lol: Ceci... thats what i thought cause nothing was hanging in the front and the only thing i could think of was it was a thong holding it in..

:huh: yeah.. but.. ahem... i didnt really get a good look.. :unsure: in fact.. i didnt see nothing. ;)

lol Now you got me looking closely. :o

Very possibly could be a thong. It's hard to tell.

I have seen him around today... I don't think he hurt himself badly... I think they may have gone to fire just to make sure he was ok...

Archived