Mike (Boogie)

Jem

i think boogie needs to be nominated along with his buddy.

that being said... janelle putting up anyone that is not bb6 is a good thing. none of them can be trusted. even their sidekicks danielle and marcellas.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike (ughh) 'boogie' is most proably my least liked reality person every (even Toni Ferrari i like better than him)......but i dont want him or anyone else to lose a job or have problems in their real life because of this show

and if he is with erika for real, that is the most pathetic pairing in America, they belong with one another, good for them

none of them can be trusted. even their sidekicks danielle and marcellas.

Yep!!! They are playing their game..those 2 are plus WIll are the most feared players in BB..I like the way Dani is playing although she keeps me on my toes and having me popping asprin because she is taking alot risk... :lol: but I guess that is why she is in there and not me..:lol: I notice Howie is playing his game too by staying under the radar and not looking like a threat from the Sovs..Right now he doesnt have a huge target on his back like rest of the 3..

Does anyone get the feeling that Boogie is more "attached" to Will than Will is to him? On last nights show you saw Boogie going in to Will after the veto ceremony and Boogie was asking what the heck just happened (referring to Wills speech). Will obviously is not discussing everything he does with Boogie, yet Boogie seems to run and tell Will everything.

I think in game terms, Boogie is just being used as a shield by Will. Will knew that this would happen if he brought Boogie in due to their relationship in season 2.

Make sense?

Dep

I can see your point Dep.. I think that is Will's strategy. I saw a clip the other day with Will and Boogie in the storage room talking about Will's strategy, and he was saying that he was cutting it close but all they have to do is wait 2 to 3 weeks and they can really start playing, and that the next few weeks to keep the target off Will's back he will play the I will walk out card.. So even thought Boogie may go to Will alot more.. Will does share his stratedy with Boogie.. Boogie just may not know in advance some of the tactics Will will use.. I hope I explained that right.. lol

Yeah, dep, I totally agree. Booger has made himself a target with his bad behavior, deflecting attention away from Will. Will is obviously intelligent, witty, self-contained - curious that he has such a best friend as Booger - and makes me wonder about the symbiosis of the relationship. Will gets protection and Booger gets a better sense of confidence/self assurance by hanging out with the "cool" guy. Slightlly sad.

Yeah that would be interesting to see.. but even if Will does happen to leave before Boogie.. Boogie will most likely only have one more week.. So we wouldn't get to see his game that long IMO.. Without Will he is a sitting duck.

Yes Word Girl I would rather see Will without Boogie too.. I just love the way Will plays this game.. I just don't want to see him win this time, but I do want him in the game for a while longer.. His game play is just so interesting to watch.. You never know what he will do next

Well, I'm pretty sure they won't be DQ'd for needing medical attention...and I'm sure they handlers with him at all times. They sure can't leave you bleeding all over the place and neglected :rolleyes:

this aint survivor

Well he said earlier that he saw someone at the hospital that he knew!! I know they cant leave you bleeding and stuff but last year when April got so sick that one night and she didn't want to go to the hospital because she didn't want to have to leave.

Thanks ILOVEKAYSAR I didnt hear him say he went to the hospital. I thought the Dr came to him because a bit ago Diane said to boogie can you imangine waking up dr (starts with a H) in the middle of the night and then FLames. So thats why I thought the Dr came to him to stitch him up. Auburngirl boogie cut his toe in the POV comp on a piece of glass not sure more then that have to wait till they show it on TV.

Archived