Who are in the top 20 you want out?

XPimp

kaysar, howie, marcellus, lisa, ivette, bunky

i thought this was the allstar edition

three of the worst bb players make top 20 go figure. three of the worst moves in big brother history made by those players but they make top 20 go figure.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaysar, howie, marcellus, lisa, ivette, bunky

i thought this was the allstar edition

three of the worst bb players make top 20 go figure. three of the worst moves in big brother history made by those players but they make top 20 go figure.

Amen. I totally agree with you!!!

I don't think anybody should be calling anybody dummies or sheep.

I mean at this point we don't even know who will be in the house but I would be willing to bet the producers will make sure it is not a total BB6 fest.

& regarding the comment that we don't have a life :lol::lol: maybe we don't but anyone who is posting on a board devoted entirely to a TV show is in the same boat with us all :lol: can U say pot :lol: can U say kettle :lol::lol:

Cindyannie I like the way you said "none of us have attacked you...yet" - looks like Lin is starting off the season on the wrong foot.

Too early yet for arguing over CANDIDATES...let's save that big fun for when they are in the house.

Let's just say that the hg's who did not use their brains to their advantage are "Not the brightest stars in the sky" nor "The sharpest tools in the shed" for the over the top hg's they are "not playing with a full deck," "the lights are one but nobodys home" and my personal favorite "the elevator don't go to the top."

Ciao for now!

P.S. Where's Poptart haven't seen a post yet from her yet?

The sheep to the end!!!! I sure enjoyed watching them outsmart the sov 6. Anyways I dont really want to say anyway back from BB6 except for maybe Howie.

Kaysar - he had 2x to prove himself - didn't happen

Marcellas - I am being wishy washy on. I want to see him on the show BUT at the same time he needs to be there for Housecalls!

Cowboy - I really don't want to see him again. Nothing personal against but I would rather there be more entertaining ones in.

With that being said for drama reasons only - I want to see Alison, Diane, Dana, & Janelle interact together.

Cowboy - do I really need to explain?

Dana - she is just loud and obnoxious and there will be too many big personalities in the house

Lisa - we don't need a coattail winner in the house, there are much better candidates who actually played the game

Ivette - her voice drives me up a wall and I dont want to hear "Do you know what I mean" all summer again

Bunky - he cried through his entire summer on Big Brother.....please not again!

No one from last season. If there has to be someone, I hope it's Janelle. I'd like to see her interaction with some of the 'b!tches' from previous seasons. I couldn't stand Ivette, but I would like to see her play, as someone previously stated, without being under Cappy's influence.

What I'd really like to know is who did they ask, that said "No way!", and who was comping at the bit to come back, that they never considered.

Also -- no previous winners. That's so dumb--- for obvious reasons. Also, it seems like most of the time we are disappointed in the winner, so that certainly doesn't give them 'all star' status.

well sure why not? all of em are 1 time losers at the least.... so hell why not go for broke and be the all time BB loser besides..... Marcie of course!

I thought that i would tell you what i thought of all the top 20 candidates (not that you care). Enjoy!

Who i like:

Allison - she backstabs people and she played a good game

Diane - i just liked her, and she played an alright game

Erika - i just liked her

Howie - added a little spice to the game

Ivette - i kinda liked her

James - played the game amazingly

Janelle - :wub: im in love :wub:

Lisa - i thought she played a pretty good game

Marcellas - just funny

Will - played a really good game

Who i dont like:

Bunky -i have no clue who he is

Dana -two words: buzzards crotch

Danielle -really annoying

"Chicken" George -no clue who he is

Jase -is an explanation really needed?

Kaysar -thinks he is the equivalent(sp?) to god/jesus

Cowboy - is he really deserving to be on the allstars? he had no game!

Mike "Boogie" - he seems cool but, no

Monica - she seems crazy

Nakomis - thinks she is the female god and i think she tries too hard

Archived