• MIKE "BOOGIE"
    • MONICA
    • JENNIFER "NAKOMIS"
    • WILL

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

You have to click refresh EVERY time you vote, if you click "vote for me" over and over and over without refreshing the vote DOES not count. it will say:"why should you vote for me" in white, then after the vote goes through it will say: "thank you for your vote" in orange.

"Your vote has been submitted. Be sure to come back and vote for your favorite HouseGuest every day until voting closes"......This is what's posted on the CBS website after you vote, I think this means that only one vote counts a day. Anyone hear any different??

ok how soon until the Kaysar online vote-a-trons are created?

No matter what happens with the vote CBS will make sure that:

Kaysar, Will, Jase, Allison, George, Marcellus

are in the house.

So really there's no point in voting for these people. My votes are going for Danielle and James.

CBS gets to pick 6 no matter what, If by some miracle those ppl that I listed above arent in the top6 by the fans, CBS will throw them in the house because they were good for ratings. The exception is Chiken George, the only reason he's definently going in is because there should be atleast one person from every season.

Yes I know... I believe George is one, Kaysar is one too, but I know Janelle is... It's been confirmed by too many sorces...

The website does state this:

Thank You for Your Vote for Janelle

Your vote has been submitted. Be sure to come back and vote for your favorite HouseGuest every day until voting closes, which happens at 8:59 pm on June 28.

The statement implies only one vote a day counts, but it could just be a typo.

Janie and Kaysar for BBAS! :D

Looks like the goofball who let the cat out of the bag over at CBS has probably set up this voting thing too . . . or maybe they deliberately make it ambiguous so people can't legitimately question the results (?) Nah! :lol: It's irritating me that once you vote the 'vote' button still shows - that's a big part of the confusion for me.

Until I hear otherwise I'm just going to keep vote vote voting with a refresh in between jic - voting the way I do for AI . . . vote for everybody except the people I DON'T want to see on the show, like:

Lisa (nice, too under the radar)

Erika (nice, too subdued)

Dana (just other people I'd rather see make the house)

Ivette (don't buy her 'I've changed, vote for me' routine for a minute)

Howie (just a personal choice - sounds like he may make it in the house anyways, eh?)

Mike Boogie (never watched BB2 but was not impressed with him tonight)

. . . don't know what happened, but I ended up voting for Cowboy - lol! :lol: Eh, we'll see . . .

Janelle

Nakomis

Lisa

Diane

Alison

anybody but Ivette

Will

Marcellas

Jase

James

Kaysar

Boogie

Please, please not Ivette!!! She will just drive us nuts! And NOT Cowboy. He's just not entertaining. I can't wait to see Janelle and Alison together! They're either going to be fast friends or extreme enemies!!! It should be a good show.

I'm voting for - Danielle, James, Janelle, Howie and Nakomis. I don't have a problem with Kaysar going back in as I think he was a strong player but, like others have said, I think he'll be one of the 12 no matter what.

I truly don't feel that the 2 who have already won should be allowed back in the house. I know Dr. Will would definitely bring a lot of drama to it all (and CBS would love the ratings) but, I think the others should have a go at it.

I was bummed that Jack wasn't one of the 20.

Archived