DANIELLE

sparklet

I loved Danielle. It's easy to see she's a good person. I can't see her being very exciting when it comes to All Stars though. But either way, whether she's in or not, I wouldn't be upset. I'd be happy if she made it, but wouldn't be pissed if she didn't.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see her back in. In my mind she is the one that won that season. Those big babies on the jury voted in that Lisa who had zero game because their wittle feelings got hurt - gimme a break!

Shame you feel that way - you'd rather see someone like Alison whose only game was to spread them versus someone who played with thought and strategy.

Well, to each their own - besides, who am I kidding, I also want to see Howie because he entertained me - he had no game either!

Ali spread 'em not ... you need to get your eyes checked.... she did have a fling... did stupid things like that and lost her boyfriend while in the house... but .... even cbs stats show that she did not "spread 'em" .. that lie is so tacky

Hey - just my statement on her style of play - did she 'literally' well, who knows. Did she 'figuratively.' Hell ya!

But, like she said, in her own words, 'A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!'

Danielle's transcript!

BB3,Danielle." Ahh"

Bb3 Danielle," Why? Why? Why? "

BB3 BB3.Danielle."that's not two-faced! What's black and white? you do it okay, you don't do it!"

NDR Danielle." People either love to hate me or hate to love me"

BB3 Danielle." Happy?" Girl."Yeah".Danielle."Good!"

BB3 Marcellas." You work on this and you screw me Ill come after you."

BB3 Danielle." Whatever!"

NDR Danielle." My biggest regret for big brother was ah, the diary room, cause I was so real and raaw."

BB3 ODR.Danielle." Yeah I lied!" You ain't fooling nobody!

BB3 Danielle.Whoopie doopie on a poopie."

ODR Danielle." 2 down 8 more to go. 3 down. 4 down. 7 down.4 3 2 1 more to go!"

NDR Danielle." The countdown was something not to be arrogane,but it was something for me to focus on the goal."

ODR Danielle."It;s all about the money 500 G's"

NDR Danielle." I had a strong alliance, a secret alliance with Jason and we kicked butt in that houseand it was phenominal!

BB3 Jason."You alright? to marcellas

NDR Danielle."Jason would work some poeple on one side of the house and I would work with some people on the other side of the house and what we did was we'ld sit down and compare notes."

BB3 Jason." We have to even appear like there's a problem between us. We might have to stage a fight at some point."

NDR Danielle." No-one had any idea ya ya they'll talk and say they knew all along, .they didn't know cause Jason and I made it to the final 33 .never even nominated!"

BB3 Danielle." Final 3!" Lisa "Final 3!"

NDR Danielle." I played the game smart, but not smart enough.

Julie." Congratulations Lisa you are the winner of BB3."

NDR Danielle." Why do I wanna go back in..one word..redemption!"

I would love to see her back in. In my mind she is the one that won that season. Those big babies on the jury voted in that Lisa who had zero game because their wittle feelings got hurt - gimme a break!

Damn straight Crappy Preach it Preach it !!! :lol:

yep danielle got a raw deal that year. i mean honestly how do they justified voting lisa as the winner when she rode coattails the whole season

thats one thing i like about survivor over bb they dont hold grudges to the extent bb does in the finale show to choose a winner

Surfgirl, I like your choices but I also like the idea of Monica or Ivette also. I could live with your choice but could replace with the other two and not be bothered. I just like the idea of some head strong women in the house. Give the men a run for the money...

TwinCity..

Don't get me wrong. I do not like Ivette! I am just saying that if you wanted drama between the women you could find it with that mix. They definately picked the ones that will take no s*#t if you know what I mean. I could make for some good live feeds!! Bitching and whining!! Annoying but probably something to give us to talk about in here!!

Miao...

Easy! You are not seeing it the way I ment it!

Archived