Sign in to follow this  
SamTheCat

Romber

Gosh, just checked the Early Show site hoping they'd have some BB AllStars stuff on their schedule . . . nothing yet.

But just a note for Romber fans . . . it looks like Rob has a little ongoing segment where he goes around to fans homes to help them do chores like babysitting, etc. Here is a picture of him trying to train somebody's new puppy (wow, is this photo just begging for a caption or what :lol: )

image1732046g.jpg

Link to articles (see bottom left-hand column): http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/20/...in1732862.shtml

as much as I try to hate romber that's kind of a cute picture

Can't stand Ro or mber. Please god, for all that is holy, let these 2 fade into oblivion.

Brokeback Dog Training Service?

Can't stand Ro or mber. Please god, for all that is holy, let these 2 fade into oblivion.

Brokeback Dog Training Service?

LMAO!!!!!

Are you ready for this?? According to E! News Online:

Fox Reality is ordering 10 half-hour episodes of The Rob and Amber Project, a docudrama that follows former Survivor and Amazing Race participants Rob and Amber Mariano as they continue their mission to stay in front of the camera, Daily Variety reports. The show will reportedly chronicle the couple's move to Las Vegas, where Rob will try to become a professional attention whore, er, gambler.

Yes, Katydidit . . . there is another 15 minutes . . . er, endless and hopeless infinity of their TV whoredom! And, Crackers . . . great minds must think alike. Here's the E! Online story below:

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Rob and Amber Get Real--Again

by Sarah Hall

1086712434_4906.jpg

Rob and Amber Mariano

Apparently not satisfied with their already overextended 15 minutes of fame, Rob and Amber Mariano are back for more reality. The hyper-competitive duo--both "Survivor" alums--first met when they returned to compete on "Survivor: All Stars."

Sparks flew and Rob popped the question during the memorable finale, on which Amber was also revealed to be the ultimate "Survivor." The betrothed couple then went on to compete on "The Amazing Race," on which they finished second.

They followed that up by having their April 2005 nuptials broadcast by CBS for the special "Rob and Amber Get Married." After all that, one would think they'd be sick of living their lives on camera. One would be wrong.

163816__survivors_l.jpg

Rob and Amber Mariano

The Marianos have now signed with Fox Reality to star in the network's first original docudrama series, "The Rob and Amber Project." The network has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of the show, which will follow the couple to Las Vegas, where Rob will try to become a professional gambler and Amber will try to support him in the venture.

"We've grown up with Rob and Amber," Fox Reality general manager David Lyle told Daily Variety. "We've seen their first kiss on 'Survivor' and watched their wedding. They're likeable and competitive. What Rob's trying to do now, it's probably every guy's dream and every girl's nightmare."

Yes, and should that nightmare prove to be too much for Amber, the couple's next on-camera project just might be "Rob and Amber Get Divorced." (Now that we'd watch.) "The Rob and Amber Project" is slated to premiere in January.

how fun! ROMBER RULZ!!! ahhhh.....the memories! my tivo is ready to be set!!!

but seriously, i have always held a special place in my heart for rob and amber......more rob than amber.......i'm sure the show won't be as interesting as survivor or TAR, but i'll watch it just the same! i am no fair weather fan of romber!!