Early Show, Julie Chen

April

i dont really know why so many people don't like julie chen as the host. i actually think she's the right fit for big brother for some reason. lol and i dont even know why but maybe it's just because i got so use to her and i can't see anybody replacing that spot even if they find some hotter and less robotic girl to take her place.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Julie too!!! I don't like it when she makes mistakes during comps. though! :( Especially if they effect who wins.

Don't forget Julie's on Letterman tonite. Monday 6/19

I know this is posted on another thread.... soooo.... please delete thread after tonite.

I almost forgot - so - I thought I'd remind some of you

Awww . . . they should have shown more visuals - like the house renovation or a video montage of BB highlights from the past 7 years. And Dave couldn't stop talking about Julie's husband . . . he's kind of obsessed with him, eh?

PS Thanks so much Elizabeth and Slowpoke for the reminders about Julie's appearance - glad I caught it anyway!

PPS Heard The Early Show is also going to be doing stuff with the actual 20 All-star nominees (starting not sure - maybe Thursday?)

Awww . . . they should have shown more visuals - like the house renovation or a video montage of BB highlights from the past 7 years. And Dave couldn't stop talking about Julie's husband . . . he's kind of obsessed with him, eh?

PS Thanks so much Elizabeth and Slowpoke for the reminders about Julie's appearance - glad I caught it anyway!

PPS Heard The Early Show is also going to be doing stuff with the actual 20 All-star nominees (starting not sure - maybe Thursday?)

I'll need a reminder for the Early Show definitely, what time does it come on, anyway?

Archived