BB7...in the Media

Dade

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EW.COM

(I like some of her game changes....lol...one person sleeps in the hoh room. Didn't someone here say that too?"

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Just a reminder that The voting closes on CBS.com at 8:59 PT and 11:59 ET on June 28, 2006.

Hmmmmmm anyone heard what the last paragraph is talking about?

Found this on CelebritySpider.com

CBS'S "BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS" -- ON-AIR, ONLINE AND ON YOUR CELL PHONE

CBS Launches the Most Interactive Summer Yet For the New Season of "Big Brother"

Entire Episodes of "Big Brother: All-Stars" Will Be Streamed on CBS.com's New Broadband Channel "innertube" the Day After the Episode Airs on the Network

CBS to Offer Mobile Subscribers Around the Clock Coverage of "Big Brother: All-Stars" Via a Multi-Tiered Interactive Campaign

CBS and RealNetworks Join Forces for Another Season of Exclusive 24/7 Live Video Feeds From Inside the Big Brother House, Available Through CBS.com and SuperPass

"House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show" Returns for Third Season on CBS.com

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will be on the air, online and on your cell phone this summer when CBS launches a multi-platform campaign that will bring audiences unprecedented coverage of their favorite

REALITYBLURRED

Interesting theory and would answer one of my first questions when I saw the CBS Appearance Schedule (posted above).

Not sure if this is the place to post this or not. So I apologize if it's not.

BigBrotherLive.com

Upcoming Live Shows:

Erika (BB4) and Howie (BB6) Take Your Calls

TONIGHT @ 9PM EST

When we're on the air, call 800.977.8002 and enter code 726222

Join us in chat as well!

'Personal Message' questions to 'Emil' in the chat room.

They also have 2 previously aired shows archived.

Kelly

it could mean that... or it could mean that he had to give up housecalls if he wanted to be in the running of bb allstars. maybe they said that he had to commit to one or the other.. not both.

Thanks everybody for posting these articles!

"one of the bedrooms is said to be rather creepy. Teases Shapiro: "Julie Chen saw it when she took a tour of the house and couldn't sleep that night."

No joke my first thought when reading this was that they must have left the Cappy shrine in the HOH room - lol!

Repeating this here, sorry if you have already read it.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Houseguest candidates sequestered tomorrow; CBS plans lots of interactivity

The candidates for Big Brother 7 will be sequestered starting tomorrow, reality blurred has learned. All 20 will not know the results of America

"For the first time, CBS will offer around the clock coverage of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS through a mobile subscription package:

"BIG BROTHER MOBILE PACK": Big Brother knows and so will you. For the mobile subscription package, special producers will be monitoring the action inside the house around the clock to keep fans in the know with video clips, photos, live breaking house alerts and daily insider summaries on their cell phones. Additionally, fans will have access to exclusive video, picture and text diaries of their favorite Houseguests. The service will be available on most major wireless carriers and fans will be able to subscribe via www.CBS.com and on-air callouts during BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS.

Other wireless elements outside of the package, which can also be accessed through www.CBS.com and on-air callouts during the show, include:

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet... but o well :D

I was listening to an interview with Alison Grodner (I think it was on realityremix) and she said that there will POSSIBLY be a house tour on July 5th on Entertainment tonight. Although, she really wasn't sure.

Archived