Krista Stegall

bbfan100

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kristal who?

Did a google search about her and found this.

Krista, of Big Brother 2, was already on the short list of nominees to next be inducted into the Reality TV Hall of Shame. But then she went and made absolutely sure she would get a prime spot by last week suing CBS for allowing Justin Sebik (who was the first inductee) into the house where he could threaten her and be a danger to everybody. And, of course, it is just coincidence that she happened to file this suit at almost exactly the same time that Big Brother 3 is kicking off. Not to mention that she never showed any signs of trauma from the experience before, and either laughed it off or claimed she hadn

Wow! I don't know wha to say except if she felt threatened, she could have went to the diary room and said she wanted off the show, that's what I would have done, immediately! She sounds like she was okay with what happened but decided after the fact that it scarred her and sued for money, not because she was mentally scarred but just that for money! Here is a picture of her and the guy who held the knife to her..

thanks for that blurb of info on her, Orion...... i distinctly remember her on the talk show circuit after her BB season was over, and she always defended Jason as it was all just a joke and that CBS blew everything out of proportion. I'm sure just by being a squeaky wheel she will get some money, as its cheaper for CBS to just throw money at it and make it go away. Stories like hers are much the reason why real victims end up keeping quiet and no one ever knows about incidents they have endured, she makes it a joke and that really pisses me off

I remember her now, you're right, she is skankilicous!

Hey Carvin, between her and Alison I'm thinking you have a skank fetish. I know how we can confirm it, just answer this simple question...

What do you think of Diane?

In that case it must have been only five minutes of fame....gee I hope we don't owe her 10 minutes more! :)

I don't think so! And you know you're in trouble when Crappysucks - the man about town - can't remember you! :lol:

Hey Carvin, between her and Alison I'm thinking you have a skank fetish. I know how we can confirm it, just answer this simple question...

Not a Diane fan. Chicks with fake tans are hideous.

I remember her now, you're right, she is skankilicous!

Diane>>>Allison

QUOTE(KingOfRealityTV @ Jun 4 2006, 05:25 PM)

Diane>>>Allison

hmmmm....somebody may want to switch those arrows in the other direction! :)

Why?? Diane was :P ing someone....

On the other hand that is Allison's best picture and she still looks cross-eyed and pock marked...

standing.jpg

Sexay!!!

Archived