Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ummm you know, i was looking around for lisa.. cause if lisa is around here, someone :huh: might clobber her. :unsure:

Aww! Fizzle...Does she have an agent???? :lol: My favorite BB contestant of all time was the marvelous the incredible DANIELLE.. Yeah (EVERYBODY CLAP) I wrote her a 10 page letter to let her know how marvelous she is. I am really a true fan or stalker!!! I get the two confuse :blink: Does standing outside in the rain with binoculars count...I dont know well anyway..She is my favorite!! :lol:

FYI (Seriously)... she is on James forum along with a lot of other BB celebs. from season 2 up.

Fizzle and Spike---sometimes I miss that caveman clobbering club that we would hit eachother over the head with. Memories.....like the corner (of somewhere). Ha Ha Ha! :D

LOL - no need to miss it, Ginger! Here you go.....................for old time's sake!

a043.gif

Aww! Fizzle...Does she have an agent???? :lol: My favorite BB contestant of all time was the marvelous the incredible DANIELLE.. Yeah (EVERYBODY CLAP) I wrote her a 10 page letter to let her know how marvelous she is. I am really a true fan or stalker!!! I get the two confuse :blink: Does standing outside in the rain with binoculars count...I dont know well anyway..She is my favorite!! :lol:

FYI (Seriously)... she is on James forum along with a lot of other BB celebs. from season 2 up.

a102.gif

I just love when people put fanatical back in the word "fan."

Seriously, I will clap, because I too thought she played the best game ever.

:)B)

LOL - no need to miss it, Ginger! Here you go.....................for old time's sake!

a043.gif

a102.gif

Okay, which one of you two are going to stitch up my skull now? Ha Ha Ha! Thanks Spikes!!!!

:D

:o i always knew you were a stalker! lmao do you know danielle is a big fan of howies?

lmao :)

I always thought Diane was kind of a skanky Ho-- but she made for good TV and internet viewing, so I guess she would be a good choice for an all-stars.

I didn't really like her. Loved it when Drew dumped her ass for michael, but I do agree she was great TV. Her and Allison together would be a riot!

Archived