Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

I'm with you Nebartist! Let's get back to basics. All these gimmicks just through everything off IMHO. Stick to strangers just trying to screw each other out of the money! Just call me a BB purist. B)

strange, no one is ever happy with the show; yet , year after year, here we are whineing all over again. I remember people saying ...if Jun wins I will never watch again....if this happens I will never watch again....yet, 1 year later there they are!

I am probably one of the few people who watched Season 1. It was so-so, therefore I didn't bother with Seasons 2 & 3. I got hooked after Season 4. After reviewing the casts from 4, 5, and 6, I was surprised at how few I wanted back from 4 or 5. I especially had trouble finding females that I would want to see again. Anyway, here are my picks, the good, the bad, and the ugly:

Season 4: Dana, Jack

Season 5: Marvin, Scott

Season 6: Howie, James, Janelle, Kaysar

Seasons I missed: Marcellas, Dr. Will

People I hate but who will probably be there to stir things up: Allison. I disliked her on BB4, and I wanted to die when she showed up on the show I like even better, TAR5. I know villains make good TV, but enough is enough.

strange, no one is ever happy with the show; yet , year after year, here we are whineing all over again. I remember people saying ...if Jun wins I will never watch again....if this happens I will never watch again....yet, 1 year later there they are!

Let's see Monica , Nicomas, Dr. Evil & the black girl fron season one.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys probably have heard, but Will Winkle declared he will NOT be participating in BB7. I heard him say this on a radio show. I don't think many people really were looking forward to seeing him back in the house, though.

You guys probably have heard, but Will Winkle declared he will NOT be participating in BB7. I heard him say this on a radio show. I don't think many people really were looking forward to seeing him back in the house, though.

ooooooooooooooooooo really? do explain I would be verra interested in knowing the thought process you took to come up with that remark

OK.... I was listening to a radio show that is called Twist; it is a radio show for gay/lesbian/bisexual people. (I'm straight by the way, just had that station on) Will Winkle is a host, and he brought up BB7. He said "BB7 will premiere this summer, and no, I will not be on the show"

oh ok, thats been reported for quite awhile now, I was commenting on your remark about 'I dont think alot of people were looking foward to seeing him again', thats what I was asking about...no biggie!

I think this remark was the one the poster was hoping you'd explain.

WOW Carvin your fast bravo.gif

Sorry. I just have seen polls where people have voted on who they want back in the house, and Will was in the 1-3 percent in most. Who knows, they could be entirely inaccurate. I wasn't trying to be malicious...

Sorry. I just have seen polls where people have voted on who they want back in the house, and Will was in the 1-3 percent in most. Who knows, they could be entirely inaccurate. I wasn't trying to be malicious...

Oh hell dont sweat it, I would have preferred malicious intent.. it makes for a livelier conversation...LOL....and yea I have heard he has plenty of projects going on and cant be bothered...cant say as I blame him

Guest Shockalot
I think Janelle and Ivette will be two of the 20 candidates. I remember seeing that promo during the night of the survivor finale and they showed Janelle and Ivette's videos from BB6.

I would not mind if Ivette was to be one of the picks from last season.

Jantran is tiring already although there would be spectacular friction between here and Alison.

Im just assuming Kaysar will be there.

Ugh.

It would be nice if they gave the BB6 opening to James ahead of anyone else.

Here beign the problem though.. BB6 and its characters are the freshest in the minds of everyone and we dont want to have a 'repeat' and just a whole gang of BB6ers.

James and Ivette would be just fine.

Then Id really like to see a good mix from ALL seasons.. that will make this a real allstars.

Still no word on Chickenman George.. I better hear some good news people!

ahh I totally agree with all the Ivette comments.

Also, I would find it highly difficult to watch April in the house AGAIN.. her and her cigs. Lordy, lordy, lordy.

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Will though. Sadly, I didn't see this season (anyone have any idea where I can get it?!). I do, however, know he is a "legend" and wouldn't want to see the "god like" reputation ruined if he went early.

ahh I totally agree with all the Ivette comments.

Also, I would find it highly difficult to watch April in the house AGAIN.. her and her cigs. Lordy, lordy, lordy.

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Will though. Sadly, I didn't see this season (anyone have any idea where I can get it?!). I do, however, know he is a "legend" and wouldn't want to see the "god like" reputation ruined if he went early.

Well he would be a big target for sure. His diary talks were hysterical ! He would blatently say how he was leading people around .

But like Janelle he always seemed to be able to zig and zag just when he needed too to avoid elimination, so I think he can hang in there for awhile.

As far as Ivette is concerned .. I think she kicks herself daily about not siding with Janelle even if she wont admit to it.

Last I heard her and Mags didnt have a great realtionship after all that friendship ended when Mags won the money.

I could handle her in the house again .. but this brings me back to April .

Wouldnt it be great to see how Ivette would handle April this time around ????

They have to throw in at least one loud, opinionated, annoying person to start drama.

If it's drama you want, then why not Will Mega, Kent The Mole, Amy and plenty of alcohol or Justin and his kitchen knife?

...I say Eric the first firefighter on BB3. It cracked me up when he would sleep talk.

It cracked me up when he was suspended for 2 weeks for insubordination for disregarding the chief's directive to limit his absence to no more than 30 days; willful use of position for personal gain; disrupting fire department daily activities; and failure to inform the chief of the firefighter's whereabouts and availability.

Idiot.

you know, I was thinking if Crappy came back in the house I just may vomit.

I think he's my least favorite player.. followed by the rest of the sheep... with a possible exception of Ivette.

so I guess if you're gonna put a shep in, let it be Ivette. I bet she'd be a little different without her sheep

Ok ..Ivette can come back so long as she doesn't use the phrase 'you know what I am saying'. I actually liked her last year but if you listened to her for very long that phrase would drive you batty.

And every year there were annoying people .. but the ones that I don't really want to see are the ones who thought that they were the good and the just while everyone else was evil, namily the twins and cappy.

They WILL bring back Eric... cause everyone hates him. I'd like to see Jase back in there too.

as long as there's no ivette, maggot or april I'm happy.

The only thing good about seeing that bald piece of crap come back is watching everyone push his buttons with ease and then smoke his ass! :lol:

Archived