Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see alot of folks discussing the winners or runner ups in BB as possible all-stars but Im not seeing much about some of the notable whiners of the show.

April .. Eric ... etc

As annoying as they could be I just dont see a season of BB without some of that type of personality thrown in there.

Look how far April made it last year despite the fact that she even drove her own alliance crazy at times.

I am also trying to imagine Dr.Will and Eric together .. if had issues with Michael last year , Dr Will could push him right over the edge.

Heck what about Cowboy !!

Kahhli

I would like to see Michelle in All Stars. The youngest housegust, if the concept is good vs evil, she is definetly one of the kindest houseguest, I don't think she lied to anyone, it would be cool to see her on, I'd vote for her! :D:D:D

ROFL Ok I get that ...

But if Eric thought he had it tough with Michael or Kaysar , Imagine the head games Dr Will can perform on him.

How many chairs can one man flip in a season ??? Ohh Drama makes for good tv :D

Aprils whining could really get them fired up as well.

You maybe on to something here, Dr Will could make that idiot look ten times the ass that Kaysar made him appear to be.

It would be funny to see Will torque him up, and then have him get thrown out of the game on his lame ass. :lol:

I soooo dislike Eric.. but i think i would rather see him than any of the female irritators... like april, holly, Evette....

as stupid as Eric looked... it was very funny watching him throw his toddler fits! :lol:

id pick

kaysar

dr. will

chickenman

janelle

dani

holly

cause you know theyll throw james in there themselves. why pick for "troublemakers" when theyve already decided who they will pick.

I am probably one of the few people who watched Season 1. It was so-so, therefore I didn't bother with Seasons 2 & 3. I got hooked after Season 4. After reviewing the casts from 4, 5, and 6, I was surprised at how few I wanted back from 4 or 5. I especially had trouble finding females that I would want to see again. Anyway, here are my picks, the good, the bad, and the ugly:

Season 4: Dana, Jack

Season 5: Marvin, Scott

Season 6: Howie, James, Janelle, Kaysar

Seasons I missed: Marcellas, Dr. Will

People I hate but who will probably be there to stir things up: Allison. I disliked her on BB4, and I wanted to die when she showed up on the show I like even better, TAR5. I know villains make good TV, but enough is enough.

I personally wouldn't mind Ivette being back in the house... I really didn't care for her in the house, but after she left the house she turned out to be a really nice person...

Of all the people listed on this post, not a 1 can come close to the game savvy as Dr. Will. He could run circles around those clowns. The question is will he agree to come back? If he does, you can rest assured he will be on the show because if for some reason he does not get voted back in, the producers will put him in there. The guy wrote the freaking book on how to play BB.

I would be willing to bet that the when the producers make their selections, they will select people who they feel will be adversarial in the house with the ones who have been selected by the public to go back in. Why the heck pick a house full of people who get along?

Hi everyone I noticed that there is only going to be 12 to 13 house guest for the all stars :( a regular season has about 14. For an ALL STAR season there should be more. Like in Survivior all stars there where 20. So I been emailing CBS to put more house guest on the All Stars. May be if we all Email CBS that just may happen. Thanks for reading and i hope we can make a difference :D

This is my first post here at Morty's. I dabbled in here during BB6 last year and could not wait to get back in here this year. Though I did not make any posts last year I did take part in reading them. I just wanted to say hello to all and I cannot wait to jump into the BB7 season. I look forward to sharing my opinions with you all!!

I am counting the days til BB7!!! :D

This is my first post here at Morty's. I dabbled in here during BB6 last year and could not wait to get back in here this year. Though I did not make any posts last year I did take part in reading them. I just wanted to say hello to all and I cannot wait to jump into the BB7 season. I look forward to sharing my opinions with you all!!

I am counting the days til BB7!!! :D

welcome Angelia, i would warn you about who to avoid around here, but seeing as you dabbled in her last year, i am sure you already know! :D

again, welcome and have fun!!!!

welcome Angelia, i would warn you about who to avoid around here, but seeing as you dabbled in her last year, i am sure you already know! :D

again, welcome and have fun!!!!

Thank you! :D

Yeah, I am well aware of some in here. :unsure: Buy over all everyone has a good time posting. I just cannot wait to jump in!!

So we can watch them all hug and cry together as they share their feelings. Yuck.

Oh goodie....

If that happens - maybe we can watch them have more 'pajama party / sleepovers' like last year :angry::glare:

Archived