Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice it's on Thursday (7/6), skips Saturday (7/8), on Tuesday (7/11) , skips Thursday (7/13) then is on Saturday (7/15). They always mess with the schedule the first week.

yes Dade they do it everytime...Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Well ..I don't normally mind the skip in the begging as it gives you a chance to get to know the house guests via the feeds before the first eviction.

Matthew, Ok thanks for the info! I'm a brand new tivo user! I'm watching the countdown!

Will the tivo know if they do some switching around on their schedule? (My tivo is hooked up to my phone line for any updates)

Yes the Tivo will know when CBS changes things around as long as you "season pass" Big Brother. I love love love my Tivo, couldn't stand watching T.V. without it! :)

Guest Shockalot
I cant wait

I can at least understand why people would find Kaysar 'interesting' in that he is a bit different due to his upbringing added his chronic insecurity and ego problems and its fun to see him trip over his own golden shoelaces.

However

Nothing baffles me more than the popularity of 'Nakomis'.

Maybe that just speaks to how bad that seasons guests really were because Jennifer just bored me to death, was not even nearly as smart as people kept giving her credit for (but compared to cowboy & co - and the fact she looked 14 I suppose made it seem so)

I really was a Marvin fan all the way and hoping he comes back but I have a feeling Im going to end up with Nakomis instead.

Ugh.. Nakomis and BB1 Britney.

Im still keeping hope alive that we will get presented with only the best of the best of the real gamers.

James

Marvin

Danielle

Not just watching Jase and Holly idiot around for the cameras while any 'plans' are really just some fluke of how things go that week.

If ANYONE has any insider knowledge on the status of Chickenman George getting in this then please get it posted here.

Im going to try and get some leads next weekend on this.

WOW! How could I have forgotten Marvin? The man was on! Great contestant, and one I would love to see back. In fact, I agree with your James, Marvin, Danielle triumvirate - would make for some great viewing. Thanks for reminding me of him - In fact, I'll even let your Kaysar comments slide - just this once... :lol:

Lets hope these people can get in.... i dont like all of them, but if i do i will put a * infront of there name.... the others just to make the Game Intresting!

**Jannell-BB6-------shes a fighter

James- BB6---------VETO CHAMP

*Rachel-BB6-----------Very Smart

*Natile-BB5-----------she brings smile to my face

Jase--BB5------------Starts crap, and can be funny

Holly--BB5------------OMG, kinda annoying, But brings sex apeal to the house, and fun to watch be stupid

*Nathan-BB4----------My fav. Oklahoman!

Allison-BB4-------------She starts crap and makes it intresting

*David-BB4------------there is not to many who is funnier

***AMY--BB3----------I LOVE THIS CHEESY WOMAN!

*Danelle-BB3----------VERY VERY SMART!

Marcellous OR roddy-BB3----either or, dont really care

*mike---BB2-------------Love him

**DR. WILL-BB2-----------YAAAA

*NICOLE-BB2---------------she is a backstabbing ****... But i love her!

Guest Shockalot

For starters, this actually started off as a rumour for BB6 that turned out to have been a real concept which was attempted and unworkable in time for BB6.

Now I have two sources and adding a third 'Insider' source I think its worth mentioning that its being reported Big Brother is re-attempting to put together a group of BB AllStars AND a cast of new guests and put them together in the house.

Last year, we heard the idea was something along the lines of having All Stars in one section 'versus' new guests in another.

This year Im hearing the same thing but more about a plan to 'pair up' each new guest with an 'All Star Mentor'.

So here is the scenario.

Julie Chen welcomes us to the Day One and informs us of a 'shocking twist' as each new contestant is introduced they will find out they dont enter the house alone but with their very own BB Expert.

Now lets meet 'Joe Guest'.

He is alone as he enters the walkway only to be met by... (Julie speaks) "Joe Guest.. meet your very own BB Mentor... Danielle Reyes!"

Each 'team' enters to the surprise of each awaiting pairs of Mentor/Newbie as Marcellus squeals at Danielle and the 'New Guests' eye up the others.

Of course, there is no loyalty needed, just as in the 'secret partner' twist in BB6.

The angle is that you can win ONE MILLION dollars (or some catch) if you and your BB Allstar manage to get yourselves into the final.

Otherwise... will the AllStars be tempted to join together and use their combined advantage to knock off the Newbies?

Will the New Guests find themselves bonding and taking out the dangerous 'biggest threat' All Stars first?

Will old hatreds resurface between AllStars from the same season (ie. Roddy and Danielle?)

For whatever reason everyone keeps using the same numbers as last years attempted plan called for:

Seven AllStars

vs

Seven New Guests.

I also was warned that its been a 'repeat' of last years situation in that the idea has been persued but its not necessarily been easy since many of the most desired 'All Stars' either wont do it, cant do it or have been asking for 'more than scale'.

All i know for sure is that Im going to get very cranky when I even hear the word 'All Stars' and do NOT see Chickenman George in this line up.

I demand Chickenman Shapiro.. you hear me.. bring back the Chickenman!!!

chicken man george is to old.... most the people didnt even watch BB1... and plus i didnt think he was that good anywayz!

i dont think the 7 stars v. 7 guest will be good.... i dont think that is how it will be....

if it is allstars.... then it will ONLY be allstars.... they wont have any everyday house guest mixed in with the stars!

hdr_copy1.gif

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

View the site here

Actually I kinda like the idea but imagine just how hard that would be to pick only 7 of all the bb contestants. That would be some rough choice.

If they're gonna go allstars, they might as well go all the way

Shockalot - Interesting concept. Perhaps that could help out what could be a disaster of a season with just all-stars that noone wants to see back. It would be impossible to get all the prime players back for the reasons you have stated. I agree that ChickenMan should be on top of the list of favorites. For those that did not see him, they would be in for a fun and refreshing time. He certainly was entertaining and very likeable.

Guest Shockalot

I was also thinking that might be a 'happy medium' between the novelty of AllStars and the excitement of meeting new guests.

In my perfect BB world - we would have a season of 12 COMPLETE STRANGERS although this seems to be an idea totally abandoned by BB now lol.

I received this from Kaysar in an e-mail... I know it doesn't prove much, but I don't think they are going to ask back only 7... Of course I could be wrong...

From CBS.com:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

AllStars.jpg

Kaysar.jpg

Archived