Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Guest Shockalot

Rob was the ultimate Reality show 'antihero' and was also best known as the single father who had developed anxiety and alcohol problems.

That summer it was not just an amusing game show challenge but seeing someone locked in a house (with his ex girlfriend) and how he was able to stay sober despite non-stop alcohol and hottubs and the pressures of the game.

I dont think anyone can forget the emotional moments when Rob won the Peoples Choice to be able to phone his daughter and encourage her.

Yeah, it could be said it was a cruel trick to put a recovering alcoholic in this position and keep turning up the heat but what happened was that Robert overcame the challenge and we saw a man grow into a bigger and better man over that game.

Honestly, I dont even drink at all and I might have started if I was in that position.

Anyways, for me it was worth more to see a 'real person' overcome real adversity and challenges and at the end of the day he reconciled with his Ex too (Erika).

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh . . . BB3 with the 'Ex' factor was probably my favorite season largely because there was that personal growth for both Robert and Erika too - like that first week everybody in the house thought she was really cold but then she started to open up and talk to Robert about their relationship instead of trying to get revenge on him again the way she did before by calling his boss. It was cool to see people actually get something even more meaningful than $ out of their time spent in the house!

I'm kind of glad Robert and Erika don't seem to be high up in the unofficial polls though because BB3 was so good it might ruin the memories if one of them was to come back and not be as likeable with a different house dynamic. That happened with Stephenie LaGrossa when she returned to Survivor, and also Jen Schefft and Bob Guinea on The Bachelorette - they went from being America's Sweethearts to people hating them just because they didn't live up to their prior hype. With the people who seem likely to come back for All-Stars, Janelle makes me wonder whether she might seem different to fans this time around just because she's SO popular for not getting along with the 'friendship' . . . what if she doesn't get along with any other women this time around either including the ones that the rest of us like as much as her like Diane. Might we all going to be calling Janelle 'JanTran' by the end of the summer the way Stephenie became 'StepheME'? :huh:

Anyway, I distracted myself . . . back to Robert - it was especially cool to see him have all that success in the BB house both game-wise and on that personal level too because the producers sometimes seem like they play with fire by casting people that have the potential to suffer serious setbacks - like that guy who got kicked out of the house for tossing the chairs around in frustration. Good for Robert!

OK Maybe it's just me, but I would love to see Janelle tie into Diane... Buy again maybe it's just me because I didn't like Diane...

OK Maybe it's just me, but I would love to see Janelle tie into Diane... Buy again maybe it's just me because I didn't like Diane...

Hi Yana :)

Largely because we seem to have in the past had an unfortunate tendency to get our signals crossed I didn't want to leave any comments subject to misinterpretation - ie I ask this with the goal of ensuring everybody feels respected even when we have differences of opinion . . .

. . . so are you basically saying you don't see Janelle experiencing a dip in popularity the way Stephenie did on Survivor because she would likely only dislike the people other people dislike? Or are you saying you were a tried and true Stephenie fan the second time she was on Survivor and so even if Janelle ends up not getting along with other women, that's what you like about her even if the rest of us might not?

Either one is fine, I just couldn't tell which was making me anxious given our past misunderstandings. If it's the first, then yes I understand your position - I just based it on a gut feeling and chose to express it out of impatience while waiting for the BB producers to toss out another scrap of information for us to chew on until All-Stars kicks in. If it's the second then that's cool too :)

OK Maybe it's just me, but I would love to see Janelle tie into Diane...

No, that's NOT how it goes...

Here's how it goes...

They are tied up together and laying on the train track and just before the train comes I rescue them both...

Then all three of us go to the beach and play vollyball, I let them win...

No, that's NOT how it goes...

Here's how it goes...

They are tied up together and laying on the train track and just before the train comes I rescue them both...

Then all three of us go to the beach and play vollyball, I let them win...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on guys - Jedi Janey would EAT Diane alive! (If it came to that.):lol:

Serve her up like yesterday's dish!!!! Diane was tooo wishy washy ...she didnt have a clue!! If it wasnt for her alliance..she wouldnt have been in the game.

I dont remember Janelle pulling off one Stretegic move. Diane had a huge hand in getting rid of 3 people in her own alliance and was never blamed for it. She is the one who put it in Adria's head that Will had to go. Which Adria was blamed for while Diane came out smelling like roses. Then she helped turn everyone against the twins

And Diane could wipe the floor with Jantran when it comes to an endurance comp.

first it would take her an hour to decide how to follow through on the endurance comp.. HEY NEB....I missed this :lol: It has been too peaceful around here. Thanks for shaking things up..

Hey Crappy get the soda I got the popcorn I think this topic is going to be a good one.... Carry on! :lol:

Ugh, I don't like the "All Star" idea at all :angry:!!! As much as I think Kaysar may be a decent guy, he sucks at the game because he's vain and gullible. I hated Eric, but he made the show fun with his stupidity. I wanted Janey to win last season, but will she come back to the show thinking she's the shit, and become another dissapointment like Stephanie?

I agree with whoever said that they're all probably already calling each other and making "alliances" before they even get chosen to be in the house. I like the idea of growing to like or hate the housemates as they show their personalities in the house. This is why I don't like the All Star idea AT ALL :angry: !!! But I probably will watch anyway :rolleyes:

PS. wouldn't it be more fun if we could pick people from other reality shows to be in the BB house as All Stars? for starters I'd pick Shane and Cirie from "Survivor", New York, Pumpkin and Hoopz from "The Flavor of Love", Santino, Andrae and Zulema from "Project Runway2", Brent from "The Apprentice" and that crazy guy Jim from the Martha Stewart's Apprentice LOL :P !

so you are repeating me? :lol:

What do you mean about it taking her an hour to decide how to follow through in the endourance comp?

:lol: I am picking too me it seem that she was just to wishy washy couldnt make up her mind and Drew had to convince her everytime. Now watch the fire works from here would u like some popcorn too! :lol: That Damn Crappy is late with the soda

Good Observation! I never like Stephanie from the start but I see what u mean by having a big head However I am pullinf for Dani is she is back...MY ALL TIME FAVORITY.. she is the reason how I got in to BB. I hated that I missed Will's season but after season 1 I thought I didnt have the stomach to watch BB (a snore) But I like the survivor all stars and began pulling for Rob towards the end because the rest of the people allow him to manipulate them. A BLAST

Archived