Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Thanks aldav! I'm not too thrilled about it, either. But, who knows? There could be something great about this that we're not seeing, yet (just trying to be optimistic). :)

I think Jem said it best... "At least we won't have to learn their names!" :lol:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually pretty excited about an all-star BB. I think it's cool that I get to see the houseguests I loved so much again! A little older, a little wiser (hopefully). I think that the fact that they've played before and some of them know each other makes it more exciting. More cut throat. What's more exciting than watching friends stab each other in the back. :P bring back Kayser and Janelle!!

Maybe this IS the last season?

That is the fear. I think alot of people would be more open to the All Stars season if it was guaranteed a regular series would return next year.

I wonder also whether this will be referred to as "Big Brother 7: All Stars" - or just "Big Brother All Stars", with the next regular series dubbed "Big Brother 7" just to confuse us!

okay no secret I liked all the others don't like so here is my pick , maybe not 20 but either who I really like or just know will be back.

season 2

will

bunky

hardy

season 4

jack

justin

season 5

jase

cowboy

scott

adria

season 6

howie

kaysar is a given no matter what we want

I would like Eric but he won't do it

Ivette

james

Guest Shockalot
That is the fear. I think alot of people would be more open to the All Stars season if it was guaranteed a regular series would return next year.

I wonder also whether this will be referred to as "Big Brother 7: All Stars" - or just "Big Brother All Stars", with the next regular series dubbed "Big Brother 7" just to confuse us!

I agree this needs to get clarified and a distinction made on that.

I would be among the ones who would like to see a 'BB AllStars' that ran in the winter months (possibly a shorter version too) and then still having the regular series in the Summer.

For me, the very draw is to see the '12 complete strangers' and then getting to know them as we go on.

Even still, I would be able to handle one summer of just an All Stars assuming it was a selection from all the previous series.

Ugh... the only downside is that I have to cover Kaysar for a whole week or two before he manages to backfire himself out the door again with some 'Plan'.

If Eric is back then I wont try covering his cams again because he would get so paranoid that it would confuse me trying to keep up with it.

Fast Typists only for Cappy lol!

Here is a quote from the April 13th 2006 issue of E! On-Line...

"Big Changes for "Big Brother"

By Gina Serpe Wed Apr 12, 4:13 PM ET

Hey, it worked for Survivor.

CBS has announced that the seventh installment of its house-arrested reality series Big Brother will be an all-star version, with viewers deciding which of the past players make it into the house.

Sort of.

Before fans get to weigh in, CBS and show producers will first whittle down contestants from the previous six seasons into a pool of 20, from which viewers will be able to select between 12 or 14 housemates to take their second shot at the game.

"This will be the most interactive Big Brother yet," executive producer Allison Grodner tells Variety. "Viewers will be getting involved more than in the past."

While producers didn't reveal in their press release Wednesday exactly how or when voting will take place--though the answers are likely online and soon--Variety reports that the process won't be entirely democratic, with producers retaining the right to up the dramatic ante by swapping out chosen players with those who aren't necessarily audience favorites.

Still, the increased audience involvement marks the first time the CBS show has allowed viewers to participate in the casting process.

While the method of how a player enters the Studio City, California, home has changed, the way they leave remains the same: The players themselves still have the honor of dismissing their fellow contestants each week. The grand prize remains $500,000.

Big Brother premiered on CBS in the summer of 2000 to decent ratings but poor reviews, prompting the network to revamp the series from its Dutch origins. Big Brother has since become a solid summer performer for CBS.

Julie Chen will return to host the reality series' seventh installment, which will likely premiere in early July, taking over Survivor's Thursday time slot.

We have to stay tuned!!! We get to vote who goes in the house!! Who will you vote for??

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Guest Shockalot
BRING BACK MARVIN!!!

Yeah.. now that I think about it, Marvin the Mutha****in Mortician was one of the all time favourites in my book.

Marvin

FBI Jack Owens Jr

Obviously, I will be voting for my favourite player of all time Robert Roman.

Kent and Bunky would be awesome if they came together.

I posted these in another thread but maybe they belong here? They're the most recent results from Aldav's unofficial BB houseguest popularity poll:

1. Janelle

2. Kaysar

3. Dr. Will

4. Howie

5. James

6. Marcellas

7. Jennifer Nakomis

8. Danielle

9. Amy Crews

10. Alison

11. Jase

12. Diane

Kind of surprised Howie's getting more votes than James - think I'd rather see James again than Howie the Maggie-dupee :( Also, wonder if they'll ask us to vote by season or something to counteract the 'recency' advantage - like nobody from BB1 is in the top12 (?) and also there's no older folk - Jack, Marvin, Chicken Man, etc.

It is kind of hard to remember all the players from past seasons . . . it'd be cool if CBS gave each contestant a web page for them to wage an online campaign where they could show video highlights of their time on the show and stuff. I wonder when they're going to announce the 20 - do you think they'll have a highlight show to kick off the voting . . . they'd almost have to, wouldn't you think? :mellow:

Hello to all the regulars! I was around a bit last year and just happened to stumble on the website again and got very excited. I think it will be great to have an All Stars this year. I definitely think that anyone who has already won should not be eligible to go back in the house.

A few that I would love to see come back are:

1. Jack

2. Kaysar

3. James

4. Danielle

5. Alison (Even though I couldn't stand her. She's the girl you love to hate, I guess)!

6. Marvin

7. Nakomis

And, PLEASE don't let them bring back Holly. I could not stand another season of her voice!

I guess we'll just have to patiently wait for the voting to start on CBS. By the way, it's great to see the countdown and questions going again. Thank you to all the posters and updaters that worked so hard last year that are back again this year.

Also, Samthecat - your cat looks just like mine! :D

Guest Shockalot

Id really like to see James getting a shot at the game because I dont think I have ever seen anyone put as much sincere effort into playing 'pure game' as he did.

He was on 24/7 manipulate, plot and scheme around the clock and working it at every chance.

He may not necessarily be a 'popularity' winner for just personality or looks but he was a player you just had to keep watching and marvelling at.

I understand this season might feature more 'crowd favourites' and less skilled gameplayers and thats good in its own way too.

btw.. you just know that Jase and Holly are doing everything short of camping out in front of the CBS studios to get a second shot at fame lol.

btw.. you just know that Jase and Holly are doing everything short of camping out in front of the CBS studios to get a second shot at fame lol.

Oh please no. I couldn't take it. :(

Guest Shockalot
Anybody else a fan of Jee's? :D

I liked Jee a lot as a Three Amigo but then he seemed to just kinda flake away at the end.

Im not a 'fan' but he would be one of my more favourite players over the years.

Not particularly exciting though.

I have to agree with you here. James was a pure schemer and I'd like to see him come back. Nakomis deserves another shot as well. Earlier in the thread you mentioned Robert Roman? I can't remember him - can someone jog my memory (I did see ALL the seasons :D )

Archived