Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Yes, it does look like they are going for an 'All Allstars' angle on this but one of the reasons Im 'behind the times' is because I learned my lesson last year about posting rumours too quick.

I kinda sat on that for a while but figured Id throw it out there anyways.

From what I can gather the 'AllStars vs New Guests' concept was on the 'drawing board' as a possible angle.

Id still like to see and hear a bit more about the 'out of 20' angle before getting 'too excited' even though its looking more like it now.

Mind you.. it doesnt say 'how many' we pick and in a way Im still hoping that a 'twist' will be that they join some selection of new people.

Should be interesting to see what 20 candidates are available though... I still want some information on Chickenman George??

Shock I couldn't agree with you more! Funny to be saying that, but it's true... I hope that we see Chickenman George too... Sadly though I kind of doubt we will...

Guest Shockalot
WOW! How could I have forgotten Marvin? The man was on! Great contestant, and one I would love to see back. In fact, I agree with your James, Marvin, Danielle triumvirate - would make for some great viewing. Thanks for reminding me of him - In fact, I'll even let your Kaysar comments slide - just this once... :lol:

If Danielle and James were to ever pair up - I just envision a summer of them systematically executing every other member right down to the end.

Yeah, alot of people forget that Marvin was probably one of the very best players in that season but his only real hope of an 'alliance' might have been Mike Lubinski.

The problem was that the both of them were pretty much on the 'outs' with the overwhelming majority of total morons.

They simply sensed two players who 'probably knew what to do' and agreed to combine forces and eliminate the threat.

Its funny but Marvin (and Mike) would have actually stood much better chances in other seasons with the smarter and more competitive groups.

Mike had perfect strategy IF ONLY the rest of the house had the slightest interest in playing strategically.

Marvin did well sorta .. made it 8 weeks in I think?

Again, his strategy didnt seem to matter as most didn't 'get stuff' that was 'happening' and nobody else was perceptive enough to see an opportunity to work with him.

Its not even like there was some dynamic to build on anyways.. more just a bunch of people arseing around and hoping the made it another week.

Geez.. is it just me or was Big Brother Five just a big useless dummyfest when compared to any others?

The level was so low that people think of Nakomis as 'the smart one'

Drew was considered a 'good player' when really he just sorta did nothing offensive and was polite.

Right now my pics are......

Kaysar / James/ Dr. Will / and I was thinking how fun it would be to have that skank Jennifer back so they could give her hell.

Maybe Drew and Danelle and..... still thinking.

Oh yes and MIKE from BB2 for sure!

I agree that was a pretty lacking season. Summer or secrets, right? I couldn't stand the gimmick, and then that dolt Cowboy making it to the final two was just to much. You are correct, next to the rest of the houseguests even someone like Nakomis looks like a member of Mensa.

Shock, good to see you again.

I think the All Stars idea does have some potential. Of course it all depends on who gets selected to go back in the house. I have watched every season and there have been some interesting personalities in each that could make for a fun season. Naturally, everyone has a favorite (my personal fav is Dr. Will from BB2) that they would like to see return and those we wouldn't want to return. Hopefully there will be a good mix. The earlier contestants might have a slight disadvantage in the vote because of the time lapsed since they were in the limelight. We'll just have to wait and see who has agreed to come back.

Either way, it's BB and I'll be watching.

I, too, saw the commercial, but it made me think if the castmembers they showed are the possible candidates to return. I hope there are more to choose from. They showed Scott and Diane from BB5, James and Howie, BB6, Danielle BB3, Will BB2.....So there should be more. These are just the people I remembered from the promo. I only saw it once last night.

the top 3 guys and the top 3 girls will be put in by us, the rest by the producers, the 20 potentials have been notified already but none will know who is chosen till July 6th premiere night..the producers have said its gonna be a GOOD -vs- EVIL All-Star's <--hate calling them All Stars, All something but STARS? c'mom!

I saw it too. The players we saw may not be IN the show, but certainly ON the show. I guess we will see many of the past HG from the past make "guest appearances" for challanges etc. throughout the season. I have to admit that seeing those faces again makes me scratch my head and wonder about my interest in this whole thing. I will try to remain optimistic and it may work for the edited TV version, but watching the same players for 3 months on the live feeds?... :blink:

This just out today...

Source: CBS

Monday, May 15th, 2006

Viewers will be reunited with some of the most memorable, entertaining and controversial Houseguests from previous installments of Big Brother when the 20 candidates vying to compete in the all-stars edition are unveiled during Big Brother All-Stars: America's Choice. The special primetime casting episode, which kicks off the season, will be broadcast on Wednesday, June 21 at 8:00 PM on the CBS Television Network.

For the first time in Big Brother history worldwide, viewers will have the opportunity to vote which former Houseguests should compete this season with American television viewers choosing half of the houseguests who will ultimately enter the Big Brother house.

A few hours after the casting episode is broadcast (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), viewers can cast their votes online at CBS.com. The polls will close on Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59 PM ET/8:59 PM PT.

Each potential "All Star" introduced on the casting episode will have their own profile on CBS.com, which will include "Why you should vote for me" text and video, as well as clips from their past appearance on Big Brother.

Additionally, throughout the voting process, candidates will be able to campaign for themselves and will be encouraged to use any reasonable means they can to state their case to America as to why they should be voted into the Big Brother 7: All-Stars house.

During the premiere of Big Brother 7: All-Stars, all 20 finalists will be present and awaiting the news of who will play the game. Host Julie Chen will announce the lucky 12, who will immediately enter the house.

Big Brother 7: All-Stars will follow the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the houseguests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge.

Were The Big Brother 7 All-Stars Twenty Revealed In A Commercial?

Source

bigbrotherallstars_logo1.jpg

With American Idol winding down, reality TV fan thoughts are turning to their favorite Summer reality show: Big Brother. CBS officially announced a couple weeks ago that Big Brother 7 would be the long awaited All-Stars edition. The initial CBS press release also sprung the additional surprise that America would help choose who will participate in the game from among a pool of twenty of their favorite former houseguests from all six seasons

Ever since this announcement speculation has been running rampant on who would make the pool of twenty, when the twenty would be revealed, and how viewers would vote for their favorites. A post on the Big Brother 7 section of the CBS website has now answered some but not all of those questions.

The top twenty candidates from previous Big Brother seasons will be revealed by Julie Chen on Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT. Web voting will open after candidates are revealed starting at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls will close on Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT. According to the CBS website, all twenty candidates will be present when Julie Chen announces the All-Stars houseguests on the Big Brother 7 season premiere, Thursday, July 6 at 8PM ET/PT, so fans will get to see the reaction of those who don

Courtesy of: VARIETY

All-stars vie for 'Big' break

'Brother' plans casting competish

By JOSEF ADALIAN

CBS is shaking up the casting process for the upcoming all-star edition of summer reality staple "Big Brother."

Producers have informed 20 former players they've been selected as finalists for the all-star edition. But in something of a cruel twist -- and a first for a network reality show -- they won't know whether they've made it back into the "Big Brother" house until the show's live season premiere July 6.

What's more, would-be "all-stars" will have to campaign to get into the house, since half of this year's cast will be selected by viewers.

Eye has decided to start the process with a first-time "Big Brother" casting episode that will air Wednesday, June 21, at 8 p.m. SegSeg will feature interviews with the finalists, giving them a chance to make their case to fans.

In an "American Idol"-like twist, auds then get to choose their favorites via online voting slated to last a week. Players will lobby via the Net and through media appearances, some of which will be set up by CBS publicity as the net begins tubthumping for the official season premiere.

The top three male and female players will be guaranteed a place in the house. Remaining six slots will be filled by producers.

All 20 all-star wannabes will gather outside the "Big Brother" house on July 6. Twelve will be told they've been selected to play the game, while eight will be sent home -- all on live TV.

"They'll be all packed and ready to go," said "Big Brother" exec producer Allison Grodner, who predicts the preempreem show will contain some high drama as rejected finalists realize they're out of the competition.

Contrary to Internet buzz, players from all six past seasons of "Big Brother" will be eligible for the all-star edition. Grodner and Arnold Shapiro didn't sign on as exec producers of the Endemol USA skeinskein until season two, radically revamping the show when they arrived.

Producers opted not to cede casting of the entire show to viewers in order to ensure what Grodner calls "the right balance" of contestants. Translation: Nobody wants a house filled with just "nice" players.

"We're looking for a showdown," she said. "You've got your 'Big Brother' heroes and villains, and that's what's going to make for the best drama."

Clash of good vs. evil will be reflected throughout "Big Brother All-Stars," down to the interior design of the house, which will have elements that pay homage to past seasons' players and highlights.

Date in print: Mon., May 15, 2006, Los Angeles

Archived