Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no season 1 kicks ass!

Yes down the toliet.. They tried to pay those people to leave and no one took the bate.. That was the most boring season.. Please do not make me relive that nightmare. There was no exicitment. Because of that season I vow never to watch BB again and I missed season 2 because of that. I am glad season 3 changed my mind. The ratings were an all time low at CBS for season 1 that is why Shapiro was able to takeover and revive the show . Now it is a hit.

Yes down the toliet.. They tried to pay those people to leave and no one took the bate.. That was the most boring season.. Please do not make me relive that nightmare. There was no exicitment. Because of that season I vow never to watch BB again and I missed season 2 because of that. I am glad season 3 changed my mind. The ratings were an all time low at CBS for season 1 that is why Shapiro was able to takeover and revive the show . Now it is a hit.

I'm with you on this one Sparkie - Season one was a bore fest. Let America vote and everyone had to act sweet to advance. Wake me up when it's over...

Heres the official tentative list:

Season one is being ignored as it was essentially a different game

Season 2 -

Will

Monica

Season 3 -

Amy

Roddy

Season 4 -

Robert

Alison

Jack

Season 5 -

Will

Diane

Jase

Season 6 -

James

Janelle

Eric

Beau

Alternates (in case of refusals/unexpected)

Season 2 - Hardy, Nicole

Season 3 - Lisa, Jason

Season 4 - Jee

Season 5 - Lori

Season 6 - Rachel

Heres the official tentative list:

Season one is being ignored as it was essentially a different game

Season 2 -

Will

Monica

Season 3 -

Amy

Roddy

Season 4 -

Robert

Alison

Jack

Season 5 -

Will

Diane

Jase

Season 6 -

James

Janelle

Eric

Beau

Alternates (in case of refusals/unexpected)

Season 2 - Hardy, Nicole

Season 3 - Lisa, Jason

Season 4 - Jee

Season 5 - Lori

Season 6 - Rachel

Where did the list come from?

who do yuo think played the best games? TOP TEN LIST

10.Holly BB5

9.Nathan BB4

8.Amy BB3

7. Will BB2

6.Rachel BB6

5.Janelle BB6

4.Drew BB5 (WINNER)

3.Natile And Adren BB5

2.Will BB2 (WINNER)

1.Lisa BB3 (WINNER)

THE ONLY REASON I PICKED LISA, AND DREW IS BECAUSE THEY WON.

who do yuo think played the best games? TOP TEN LIST

10.Holly BB5

9.Nathan BB4

8.Amy BB3

7. Will BB2

6.Rachel BB6

5.Janelle BB6

4.Drew BB5 (WINNER)

3.Natile And Adren BB5

2.Will BB2 (WINNER)

1.Lisa BB3 (WINNER)

THE ONLY REASON I PICKED LISA, AND DREW IS BECAUSE THEY WON.

Heck, you liked Will so much you put him as number 2 AND number 7!

Although maybe Holly had a strategy, she had no brain. (Look at me, it takes one to know one!)

Since the question is who played the game best, I would like to see a few alternates on this list, like:

(Bottom section of the list):

Jack (BB4) Didn't do well at competitions, but was good behind the scenes. (Got farther than Holly, in any case!)

(Middle section of the list):

James (BB6) This guy RULED at Vetoes, but couldn't win a HoH to save his life. Even so, if he had had one lucky break somewhere, he could have won it all.

(Top section of the list):

Danielle (BB3) C'mon, she's GOT to be on a list like this! If it wasn't for the jury seeing her diary room sessions before casting their votes, she probably would have won.

I'll stop there, since everyone has their own list, and there's no way this many people will ever agree on a definitive top ten. Still, it's fun to think about.

Quisten?

At first I thought it was a cool new word made up from "Quiet" and "Listen", then I figured you just mis-spelled "Question" (REALLY badly, too! LOL)

But yeah, I think they only announce who the new players are once they have been sequestered. That way they have no chance to find out anything about each other until they are in the house.

I guess that will be around the very end of June, or beginning of July.

Look on the bright side, that's only 4 months away now!

The Evil Doctor gets my vote as the best houseguest ever. He not only told everydody how he was going to backstab them, he was totally obnoxious and arrogant during the question and answer period just preceding the final vote, and he STILL WON! To this day I don't know how he got away with all that stuff.

During the final q&a, somebody asked him if he won, how much of the winnings he'd donate to charity. He looked at her like she was crazy and said ZERO PERCENT!!! The woman who was stuck in the house with him in the final 2, Nicole, threatened to stab him with a kitchen knife if he didn't leave her alone!

Archived