Sign in to follow this  
uvp

How much do the winners take home? (1st, 2nd, Jury, etc.)

Danielle said as much on the feeds this summer. Many of the HGs were shocked to find out that they lose the stipend if they win 1st or 2nd place.

I don't care what anyone says, all of those people are being robbed. That little stipend they give them is nothing compared to how much everyone else involved in the show will make. They pay actors and actresses on their (CBS) other shows much much more, and I see no difference between actors and the people on this show.

but hey, if these idiots want to make fools of themselves (for pennies) for my entertainment...they sould go right on ahead

Well i don't thing $4000 and $5000 a week for sequester is exactly pennies. I'd be happy to entertain you all for those pennies. :lol:

year after year its been this way... and its funny when the houseguest find out mid season that if they place 1 or 2 they dont get the stipen.. :lol: well heck, its in their contract.. dont these people read???

I mean Janelle was evicted from the house and not playing for 1st or 2nd so she will rightfully get her stipend. AC is just another way of winning something and in this case its $25,000.

Boogie won $10,000, a car,plasma TV and trip.He'll also win 500K or 50K but not entitled to stipend,same goes for Erika but minus the luxuries of what Boogie won.