How much do the winners take home? (1st, 2nd, Jury, etc.)

uvp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Listen you guys go and look at what it says in the tv listings for the Big Brother show tonight, mine says Janell is Head of Household, now why would they put that in there when they usually post nothing as to not give anything away, does anyone elses program listing say that???

On the last show Janie was HOH. They dont update until the next show or it would be a spoiler for those without live feeds. CBS.com still has Janie shown as Hoh too.

Back to the original thread question.....with the show ending on Sept 12th, how much will Marcellas and others in sequestor be taking home now? Has anyone figured it up?

I am willing to bet there will be some kind of America's choice like they did for Survivor All-Stars. Amber won the show and they had a call-in contest where the audience could pick someone else who would also win 1 million. Of course the audience chose the popular Rupert... Hmmm I wonder who they would choose to win the money for BB?

Anyway, I think the $500,000 is too cheap for this show now. It was OK for the first few seasons, but after 8 seasons, the pot needs to be a little more. Considering on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" You can win a million for less than an hour's work, where on BB you are in the house for 3 months. Your privacy is nil. You are constantly under a stressful situation. You can't tell me the show doesn't do well enough to warrant the money.

Last year Kaysar would have had a chance.....probably even won an AC. This year, he wouldn't be in the top 4. He just had no spunk this year and his fans found other players to root for.

I think the top 4 (if they did it like on Survivor) would be Janelle, Will, James, and Dani o/r George.

:lol:

if cbs is willing to give an additional 25k to someone, then how could the 1st & 2nd place prizes be reduced by the stipend that the HG make??

the 25K is less than the jury is making (assuming they r getting 5k a week) so if jani won AC then she will get 25k + her stipend which will be more than 2nd place if the stipend is deducted from the 50k??

I just dont buy the argument that the stipend is deducted from the winnings.

In the past, the two winners only received their prize money and not their stipends. That was a rule... This year who knows what CBS is doing. Also the stipends were 750 a week I believe.

This year, the HG kept saying going to sequester meant you'd get 30K, but I'm not sure how much that amount is with the shortened schedule.

That's the way it's always been.

They should award a $10,000 prize for each competition won. This year Janie would have made as much as the winner.Especially if they deducted $10,000 for each competition thrown. She's made a lot of money for CBS the last two years. The lines were so jammed last night after she left with people trying to cancel their feeds that people were having trouble getting through.

Watching HC's Jase said winner and runner up "Do Not" get stipend money.They also mentioned that finacially Janelle would come in second considering she wins AC at $25,000.

Jase said oops...maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that :lol:

thanks jinx.. i saw that too.

and might i add.... IVE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE LAST NIGHT! ahem. (to those of you that want to question me if i knew this for a fact)

HA HA ! that will teach those 4 people a thing or two! :lol::lol:

I don't care what anyone says, all of those people are being robbed. That little stipend they give them is nothing compared to how much everyone else involved in the show will make. They pay actors and actresses on their (CBS) other shows much much more, and I see no difference between actors and the people on this show.

but hey, if these idiots want to make fools of themselves (for pennies) for my entertainment...they sould go right on ahead

Archived