How much do the winners take home? (1st, 2nd, Jury, etc.)

uvp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Dishnetwork (in Michigan) listing for June 21 from Zap2it

CBS 8:00 Eastern

Big Brother 7: All-Stars

America's Vote

Twenty former contestants compete to become the 12 houseguests vying for $500,000. CC Stereo

I have contact with lots of reality stars... Not just BB... Although it's my understanding that some feel that the only reason I am getting interviews is because they want back in the house, that's not the fact... Fact is I have Coby from Survivor and Toni from Paradise Hotel waiting for questions, and I have more that have said they would, I am just waiting to finish what I started... To be honest I got an interview with Rupert before the post about asking them to chat was posted... Although I did get the idea of letting the "stars" know who asked the questions from the post Cherokee made... I thought the next best thing to chat would be to tell them this question was asked by... As far as Fairplay goes, he acts like he wants to do the interview... He gives you a phone number to call, and it's his voice recorded on the other end, but the phone is never answered... He likes to play games... It's not worth it to me when I can talk to people I like much better than him, because those people know that it is people like us that made them famous... Without us they wouldn't have been on a reality show to start with... I hope this answered all the questions... :)

As far as Fairplay goes, he acts like he wants to do the interview... He gives you a phone number to call, and it's his voice recorded on the other end, but the phone is never answered... He likes to play games.

Gotta love Johnny. A natural born heel.

Yaka? No her name is Yana. :rolleyes::D Although that might be a good name for a correspondent. ;)

Ok Miss technicality <_< .... 2 Vowels and a couple of Consonants.... :P

PARADE RUINER!!

I see you came up with the idea to start interviewing them...Cherokee ...thanks for that information. I was wondering how it started...and you put that question to rest!

Gotta love Johnny. A natural born heel.

Did you mean, eel he is very slippery like a snake

I see you came up with the idea to start interviewing them...Cherokee ...thanks for that information. I was wondering how it started...and you put that question to rest!

Can someone send me the link to Cherokee's interviews... I have only seen the ones Yana did...

Thanks bbfan100...Actually it was my idea to invite ANY reality star to come to Morty's for a chat session. I thought it would be cool for some of the posters here to be able to actually talk to them in real time. I still think it's a good idea! Maybe the questions could be sent to a Mod through a PM and the Mod could post the question in the chat room. That way nothing inappropriate could slip through to the "star" and make us all look like a bunch of asses!

However...It was totally Yana's idea to ask them for an interview! When I posted the idea of the chat...she liked it and took it from there! She has devoted a lot of time to the interviews and has done a good job of it!

:P

Can someone send me the link to Cherokee's interviews... I have only seen the ones Yana did...

Just ignore this post from King :angry: ....Apparently he doesn't read anyone elses posts before he opens his BIG mouth!! <_<

SEE ABOVE POST FROM ME!!!

It shouldn't be about the money...it should be about free room and board for 3 months, making new friends and leaving the house with new life experiences............NOT!

I hope the new hg's get their game on and keep their eye on the prize---so much more entertaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks bbfan100...Actually it was my idea to invite ANY reality star to come to Morty's for a chat session. I thought it would be cool for some of the posters here to be able to actually talk to them in real time. I still think it's a good idea! Maybe the questions could be sent to a Mod through a PM and the Mod could post the question in the chat room. That way nothing inappropriate could slip through to the "star" and make us all look like a bunch of asses!

However...It was totally Yana's idea to ask them for an interview! When I posted the idea of the chat...she liked it and took it from there! She has devoted a lot of time to the interviews and has done a good job of it!

Great idea Cherokee...and yes Yana's interviews are excellent! I loved it but I only read one interview ...is there anymore interviews Yana has done?

I've done interviews with Howie, James, Beau, Diane Henry, and Scott Long... You can get to their interviews through my siggy... Also there is a thread for each of the upcoming interviews in my interview forum here...

Interview question...

I've done interviews with Howie, James, Beau, Diane Henry, and Scott Long... You can get to their interviews through my siggy... Also there is a thread for each of the upcoming interviews in my interview forum here...

Interview question...

Wow! Great interviews Yana! I thoroughly enjoyed them all.....

Just read this so it sounds like it's going to be $500,000

It's a blast from the past when 20 housemates from past seasons shack up for Big Brother 7: All-Stars. Who's among the roomies? You'll have to wait for the season opener, when host Julie Chen reveals viewers' choices to compete for the $500,000 prize (CBS at 8 p.m. ET).

aol.com

• 2 months later...

being first one in jury house and knowing for not being in the game for several weeks he earns more than the second place winner.

Archived