How much do the winners take home? (1st, 2nd, Jury, etc.)

uvp

????????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sucks should be higher since this is a allstar edition

Howie said that it might be one of the twist's that the prize is higher... He said at this point though that the prize is the same...

Here is the quote from Howie about the prize money...

Yana: Do you know if the cash prize is going to be higher?

Howie: From everything I

Yana...since you get interviews with the houseguests are you a celebrity..or, known from the BB show?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*sorry I had to quote that one*

According to that magazine article with the pics the prize will be half a million. I also think it should be higher. Either it should br higher or Survivor's should be lower. Either way, the prize should be the same for both and the Amazing Race should be more. Hopefully, it will be a twist, making the prize higher.

I see...how did you come to start interviewing them Yana?

This is where it ALL started from bbfan100....I'm not going to put the entire post in here...but you get the idea!!

QUOTE(Cherokee @ Apr 27 2006)

Also...If you all have a former BB houseguests email address...please write to them and ask them if they would be willing to come to Mortys and have a chat session with us. You never know unless you ask. Who knows...some of them might be willing to. And Sparkie....You might get to talk to Dani in chat..Wouldn't that be fun?? Anyway..If you do contact a HG, and they reply back to you, please let us know in this thread...

QUOTE(Yana @ Apr 27 2006)

Wow what a great idea... I don't know about any of the BB guest but I know Wolfy and I both have Rupert on our myspace friends...

QUOTE(Cherokee@Apr 27,2006)

Thanks Yana....Maybe you and Wolf could email Rupert and ask him about having a chat session here too. I'm sure a lot of people would like the opportunity to talk live with some of the Survivors too. I mean this is a site for all reality shows and the more the merrier!! Just let us know here in this thread if you do contact him or anyone else from Survivor. Thanks....

;):D

Archived