Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o:lol:

Oh, that scared me to hear you were having technical difficulties with Housecalls because I've had realplayer snafus in the past and had problems voting on the 'Love 'em or Leave 'em' poll last year at CBS . . . never did get to vote on that thing - wrote to CBS for help and they never wrote back or anything (boo!)

I tried it to see if it Housecalls would load up and it seemed to be working fine for me too - those times when I had realplayer problems once it was the firewall settings, and once it was a virus. Do have you done a virus scan recently?

PS I'm not a computer techno person in the least - maybe somebody else has better suggestions :)

Oh look, it's the color patrol. :rolleyes:

I've clicked this countless time and it works for me every time. Right now, I get one commercial and the Housecalls plays.

I couldn't get it work either but, then again it was about 4 this morning and my lil' ol' tech helper was off in zzzzz land. I'll have to try again today. :D

I think House Calls is a great idea. Escpecially the shows with the evicted houseguests. Whent hey are on the cbs morning show (is it the early show) they are not on for long. Housecalls gives them more time to talk and a chance to answer questions from fans. I just can't stand watching marcellas so I stopped watching the second season

Did anyone else notice that in the video M says "Hi I'm Marcellas, the HOST of housecalls"? I've never heard him put it like that before... He's always said co-host...

No, I have not noticed, cause I still haven't seen it.

I'm not bitter. Really.

And if it was just Marcellas and not Gretchen I dunno if I would like it as much, I think she adds the right balance to the show.

Though I do know that since last season she has gotten married, so maybe she isn't going to do it this time, though from what I have read on the boards at his place, both M and her are under contract..

maybe she was off that day?

And Jem I have no idea why it wouldn't work for me. I have even tried different browsers .. I can play any other video on the CBS site via real player or windows media player .. but not intertube and I don't know what's causing the issue.

i got it to work by using the real player web browser...

and that is weird about him saying that he is the Host... I did notice that he would say that He asked Jase something... and then the video rolled it was gretchen actually asking the question... he was probably just reading a prompter... does this mean he isn't being used as a potential contestant?

The Best of House Calls has put another episode on innertube at CBS today.

"The day after getting evicted, brilliant strategist James reveals his approach to the game. Find out what it meant when he crossed his fingers in the BB house."

What he said^^^ But in a more bitter tone....

Will Wikle is actually hosting a show for the cable network Logo. He hosts a travel show called "Round Trip Ticket." I still think he could do the show if he isn't contractually obligated to one network. I think he'd be just as good as Marcellas. Now, u want the other spectrum, imagine Marvin as your host, with a filtered Phillies Blount and alot of his Marvinisms...now that might be entertaining. Diane might be fun too. I really want Danielle to come back though I hear due to family obligations, she isn't...she'd be a fun host too.

I wish Will along with Marcellas were going back into the house over "Bunky" or "Ivette".

eeeeww they cut the ehad off the monster and another one grows in it's place

Why don't you try learning to spell before you speak ignorance and hate? If Will is up for House Calls he will do a great job. I wish him luck. It's just unfortunate he'll have to deal with this kind of behavior.

Why don't you try learning to spell before you speak ignorance and hate? If Will is up for House Calls he will do a great job. I wish him luck. It's just unfortunate he'll have to deal with this kind of behavior.

you put yourself in the public eye, you should expect to be criticized. This kind of behavior? Jesus christ hypocrite you got paid to spew this kind of behavior. So don't come to me with this self righteous B.S.!! Maybe I would have a a little compasion for you if you yourself weren't the king of spewing hate on your little internet show. Take a look in the mirror for once (not to look how pretty you are ) but to take a long deep look inside. Funny you come on this site and only seek out or post in threads that have anything to do with you.

you put yourself in the public eye, you should expect to be criticized. This kind of behavior? Jesus christ hypocrite you got paid to spew this kind of behavior. So don't come to me with this self righteous B.S.!! Maybe I would have a a little compasion for you if you yourself weren't the king of spewing hate on your little internet show. Take a look in the mirror for once (not to look how pretty you are ) but to take a long deep look inside. Funny you come on this site and only seek out or post in threads that have anything to do with you.

I second that Neb!!

I would rather have Will on Housecalls anyway. At least he is likeable!

Ignorance and Hate?????? Bit over dramatic dont ya think?

I like Marcellas too! I wanna see you back in the house...get those votes Marcellas and please use the veto if you win it...I don't know why people seem to hate you because of that..I think it is childish to hate anyone..that's my two cents...

Well, that is a surprising comment, but did anyone notice when he/she called Carvin a "white boy" and every time an african american person gets voted off BB - it was turned into a racial issue.

Why is it that other comments get unnoticed, but insult the homosexual community and everyone takes notice.

Just asking - not passing judgement on anyone here - but I notice/remember many postings on this board.

Marcellas said in a chat last night (this was held at James' site) that he thought G would be flying solo this year, when asked about being back in the house or on housecalls...

Post after post of homophobia and ignorance. House Calls is a funny and irreverent look @ a reality show. Nothing said there is meant to be anything but funny. I don't hate the House Guests. People constantly overlook how many times I said the HGs deserved respect and kindness for being brave enough to go on the show in the first place. And putting themselves in the position to have to listen to and see this kind of mean-spirited garbage written about them. I'm also the one that was criticized when I told people the show has ended and it's time to move on.

The biggest difference between my show and the haters on the Internet is me. I'm not hiding. I'm talking about people I met and will see again. I'm not some nameless, faceless coward trashing people I don't know, hiding behind a keyboard. We (the HGs) are the people giving you something to watch and write about.

Nebartist you got no balls. Hate on me all you want. Every time you write my name and diss me I say consider the source. What you put out in the World comes back to you. I look myself in the eye everyday and my conscience is clean. Turn that spotlight on your sorry self and write about what you see.

And for the record I'm a member here @ Morty's. I come and I lurk when I can which sadly isn't often because I have a life. I came here today to answer some very nice messages and look around. Only to find you grinding some imaginary axe. You don't know me. So stop using my name and obsessing about me here and at other sites.

Glad you used spell check this time.

Thank you to all my friends who defended me in this forum. It takes a lot more strength and courage to be nice than to try to be snarky. One of the biggest reason I don't come here often and one of the reasons I lurk is because of this behavior.

Archived