Housecalls

There's a short article at RealityBBQ.com which hints that Will Wikle from BB5 might be doing House Calls if Marcellas goes into the house for BB7. Will has said before that he didn't want to do an all-stars game, so maybe he would consider this. Does anyone else know what he's doing this summer, job-wise?

Who Is the New House Calls Host? Well, It Might Be...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the info from Marcellas's website.

There were two that I saw, the one about Hurricaine Howie, and apparently one of them was 'new' .. I haven't listened to it yet so I don't know if it is or not. He just said that they'd be doing it through intertube this year.

Hi all, I am actually having difficulty getting this page to work for me, when I go to the page, the episode never loads. This is what I get:

help.gif (kinda big mods, feel free to shrink)

I have downloaded to the newest version of real player, I have actually no other media players on my computer so it can't be conflicting with another media player... I have the latest version of flash .. I have run live update for windows, and there are no more updates available, and for some reason the player just wont play the video for me. Does anyone know if I need to change my options with real player at all to get the video to work??

I tried windows media player last night, and that didn't work. Other CBS videos on the CBS site play, just not the intertube stuff, so I thought it had something to do with how my player is configured, not the player itself.

I have also previously tried shutting down my firewall, and that didn't seem to work either. :(

This has been the most fustrating thing, cause I know it is just something super small preventing me from playing this video.

lol good to know

But I really want to figure out how to get it to work. Because if it's like this during BB, I am gonna be so mad. I love HC's .. and always watched the episode I missed while I was at work, right when I got home. And this is just gonna ruin my BB routine.

Grrr.

I just went back to see what 2 commercials I was getting.

This time I only got 1 and then the damn HC thing started playing! :huh:

This was my fifth try. <_<

It is them gang - not us!

P.S. It only played for a few minutes before another commercial and then nothing!

Do not attempt to adjust your set. This is the Twilight Zone...

I wish I could even get a commercial. I get nothing. :(

Weird, I got it to play the first day this was posted. It also worked when I tried again today. RealPlayer.

The first time it was the last seasons last show (I think) this time it was a Jase one.

Are you trying to rub it in?

lol

I still can't figure out why it wont work for me :(

I even tried downloading a different internet browser.

I still got nothing.

Archived