Housecalls

PEOPLE- STOP PERSONAL BASHING. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH, BASH SOMEONES GAME PLAY, YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW THESE HOUSEGUEST SO DONT BASH THEIR PERSON. Okay, now I am going to remove a couple of post I did earlier cause I'm just as guilty as the next.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wacko: ::::::::looks up at marcellas:::::::::: did you take a sleeping pill and then post that??? that looks like a post that i would make after taking ambien. :lol: but seriously....... all i got was the last part about voting for you.....

if i give you a vote will you post regarding something other than yourself???? tell us something that we dont know, like who ELSE you want us to vote for. Who do you want in the house with you? who would you hate to be in the house with? what do you think about the decor? i will toss you a vote in exchange for that. ;)

Fizzle why would I tell you those things? They would give up my strategy. And I do have a strategy... Sorry honey you just have to vote me in an watch my 1st diary room where I give you my initial impressions.

All this bashing about Marcellas is really depressing. Sure he made a mistake. Guys that was almost 4 years ago. LET IT GO. I've voted for Marcellas to get back into the house several times already. Watching him go nuts because his housemates were "filthy pigs" was funny as hell. It's just not Marcellas without the Rubbing Alcohol in the bathroom. I loved watching him walk around in his socks and flip flops. (Marcellas, I'm thinking about sending you some toe socks... That just looks too uncomfortable.)

My point is we all have our opinions and like him or hate him. He made it into the top 20. If you don't like him, don't vote for him. Just stop bashing him personally when you don't know him. You just know what you see on TV or read here.

<_< well, pfffft! (re: marcellas doesnt want my vote)

ps, i dont believe i ever brought up anything about his gameplay from his seaon... in fact, i have said before that most of the houseguest from all the seasons have made their share of mistakes. if people are voting as per who made mistakes, then none of them would get votes. and I dont see too many people bashing marcellas, they are just saying that they have seen enough of him on housecalls and dont want to see him on bb allstars. and on that same note... there are a LOT of people that WANT him on bb allstars and thats fine too. to each their own. it doesnt help though when marcellas comes and gets on the defensive over peoples opinions. too sensitive it seems.

::::::::shrugs::::::::: life here at morty's is never boring is it?

Ok now that we no longer have qoute option.. I will reply to post.. in bold.

fizzle : that was a long post... and interestingly, i read it all! (pats self on back)

Lmao I am suprised I lasted that long typing a post without passing out.. ;)

"WannaBeBB7

PEOPLE- STOP PERSONAL BASHING. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH, BASH SOMEONES GAME PLAY, YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW THESE HOUSEGUEST SO DONT BASH THEIR PERSON"

Wow.. funny thing is .. I actually had some respect for Marcys game play.. yeah he was a little naive.. but was loveable. And yeah he may have been a little arrogant .. but I believe he was payed back for that arrogance. Why I have a beef with him now is his blantent rude attitude to posters here. I was extremely offended by some of his remarks. I see some have posted that are suprised that some of these replys have

been allowed to stay posted here.. I am also shocked .. I had the fear I would log on here today

and see I had been booted. I actually thought about that before I posted last night.. I like this site...would

hate to be booted but could not resist posting how I feel.

Marcellas:

Fizzle why would I tell you those things? They would give up my strategy. And I do have a strategy... Sorry honey you just have to vote me in an watch my 1st diary room where I give you my initial impressions..

lmao.... :rolleyes::unsure::blink::P:angry::(:rolleyes:

I'm in no was dissing M's game. I'm just saying in general with all the houseguest. Let's all quit the personal bashing sessions. We are here to have a good time and have fun! I enjoy almost all the post and I hope they will continue to be enjoyable throughout the summer.

Marcellas:

Fizzle why would I tell you those things? They would give up my strategy. And I do have a strategy... Sorry honey you just have to vote me in an watch my 1st diary room where I give you my initial impressions..

ummm so telling us what you think of the decor of the new house would give up your strategy? I was only asking for you to talk about something other than yourself.... even if its to say that the list of 20 is a great mix of people or you like the house decor but the living room walls are butt ugly. i dont think that is giving up your gameplan..... i think you have already done that.

I don't understand why some people have to insult Marcellas in this thread. So far, he's the only HG who has had the guts to post on this board, knowing that he will subject himself to ridicule for past mistakes. The other HGs have only been interviewed by Yana with predetermined questions. The chat forum will be the same way. You can be sure that if any question/comment is inappropriate or rude, it will not make the list.

All the HGs in all the BB seasons made mistakes. If they hadn't they would have won the game. So cut Marcellas some slack and try to be respectful in your comments or don't say anything. I didn't take his comments personally and neither should you.

There is probably some guidelines from CBS that restricts conversations regarding the house and the nominations. They are probably only allowed to campaign for votes - period. This means not divulging any info about the house or the other candidates.

I think that there is good and bad talk about every one of the Houseguest up for "election". just because Marcellas posts here doesnt mean everyone has to walk on eggshells and not say what they feel. there is a lot worse being said about others and its ok? but if its about marcellas then it cant be done? personally, i havent seen anybody really "insulting" or "bashing" regarding marcellas. some members here dont want to see him on allstars, what is so insulting about that? its not like they are running a muck calling him all sorts of names like some of the other houseguest on the list.

i dont see what his past mistakes have to do with voting either, but if others base their vote on that its their choice. just like people dont want to vote for allison cause she was the house hooker (her words) its all about choice. and marcellas has a choice on posting here or not. he has been posting here for some time now and he seems to be use to the postives and the negatives around here.... i personally think he likes it. :D

Interesting considering Reality BBQ has even removed his campaign page... he has a huge attitude toward us on the boards... hates us....

he can get real or kiss my .. never mind... would not want Mar-Sell-Ass to touch me

I didn't say anything about walking on eggshells, I said be respectful. Everyone should have a right to voice their opinion. Too many different personalities on this board for everyone to agree.

I read Diane's comments on the thread. Had to laugh to myself. Posters were calling her a skank with a spray-on tan. After she posted, it was all peaches and cream. I could almost see the salivation through my monitor.

probably because it was diane fans that have posted after she did. and she read the comments about her and took it with a grain of salt. she didnt get all crazy and defensive over opionions of strangers.

i dont think there are too many buttkissers here at morty's.... (maybe a few) but for the most part it is what it is. and what is so disrespectful about people saying they dont want him in the house? or they would rather see him on housecalls? i am sure he has heard much worse elsewhere.

maybe its because i dont see any of these people as more important or more successful than any other person. they were on a reality show. i dont see the need to treat them any different than we treat our fellow members. unless of course it breaks the Morty Law!!!!! :o

If we truly adopted this philosophy of "if you don't like it, don't watch it".

The SOV 6 fans would have stopped watching last seasons early lol!

=o)

Not quite true, just because I didn't like the friendship, didn't mean I didn't like the actual show, people are complaining about a new host, this is a show you don't have to watch, it's an add on to BB, and Janelle made it to the final 3, and the Sov 6 was in the sequester and they showed footage from the sequester and they were on the final show, so when would we just not watch it because we liked the Sov 6? Doesn't make since.

Like I've said before, I don't care who does the show, its just nice to be able for people to call in and ask questions so we can know them better. Good luck to Will if he does the show!

Archived