Guest Shockalot

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nebartist

Oh god here we go with the jealousy

I hear Diane does not like Janelle...

==========================

don't know where you pulled this statement but it is NOT true.

Then Maybe it is alison

Like i said I HEARD it no where did i say it was Gospel

I dont see Diane joining those 2. Janie and Alison are a perfect match though. Honestly though you think Janie would not align with Kaysar and Howie one or both.

no jason = danielle voted out week 2

please, everyone had their allies. Danielle outplayed "JAD" because she didn't let personal relationships get in her way of the game. She was even willing to let Jason go to get to the final 2. If season 3 houseguests were sequestered then she would've DEFINANTLY be the BB3 champion instead of Fly Under The Radar Lisa.

:mellow: i cant see janelle or diane teaming up with that hobag allison. in fact, i dont see janelle teaming up with any other females as she is usually shut out from that gender and she is better off teaming up with a group of guys.

i dont see allison teaming up with anyone... i dont think anyone likes her :lol:

diane.... she versitile... but i dont think she would put up with the likes of allison.

only problem I see is with there being more of the later seasons on the list, it could end up boring to have, say a Kaysar/Janelle/Howie/James alliance in week one.

It makes sense for them to team up from the start, but... didn't we see that last season?

Things will be exciting as pre-existing alliances are determined by the others and targeted...

The thing is all of them except Kaysar are now friends with Ivette... James and her talk often on the phone... Howie and her talk often on e-mails, and Janelle and her hang out often along with Beau and Ashlea... :)

As we all have seen in the past, the house will change you. Just because you "hang out" outside of he house does nto mean you will be a strong partner in the house. The guests have seen the other guests play. They have watched it all and will align themselves with the best. But..... will the best align themselves with them? Now that is what will make good tv. some good ole a$$ kissing!!!

I agree with that Angela... That's what I was trying to say... They were all friends last season, but Howie and James aren't speaking right now and they are almost all friends with Ivette now... You can't tell just on who's friends outside the house... Also not to mention during the grand chat the other night several of them said that it didn't matter who was in the house and who they were friends with it wouldn't make a difference, that this was a game and you had to put aside firendship... :)

I don't think it's too far ahead to think about things like that LOL... I mean after all with us knowing them, I think that's part of the fun... Guessing who will like each other and who won't... LOL

"who they were friends with it wouldn't make a difference, that this was a game and you had to put aside firendship... "

well that is certainly true... afterall, look at what 'friendships' did to some of the HGs game last season? Ivette, care to comment? :)

I will ask her George... I have just gained her trust enough that she will answer me when I e-mail her LOL... before the only thing she answered was about Janey's video... :)

LMAO!!

I think Ivette may be singing a new tune but I believe the old Ivette will show her true form if let back in the house. Can't teach an old dog ya know...

Back to alliances.....

Remember that James and Ivette were once somewhat of an alliance. repeat??

You know that Janelle would align herself with the Sov's if they all get back in but I can also see Janie trying to play others as well. I think, for the most part, everyone will play the Will (James) card.

--Lie to eveyone

--Align with everyone

--Kiss as much a$$ as possible

--Toss the knife around!! (no back too good)

I can't imagine Ivette NOT keeping at least some of the 'old' ivette personality... no matter how much she learned from last season, I think at some point she is going to comment on being a firey latina who is gonna go cuban on someone lol

I would think it would be wise for them to immediately switch up and form new secret alliances with others... it seems the secret to survival is two fold... stay under the radar, and have alliances that others aren't aware of, so when the wrong person gets HOH, you don't have a huge target on your back...

The more I think about this season, the more excited I get!

So... I'm guessing all the HGs are NOT being sequestered, so they can be scheming and ploting and forming alliances now? Is there a CBS/Real Player fee we can pay to listen in on their cell phones between now and July 6? lolol

Archived