Alliances

Guest Shockalot

excellent idea - that may actually abolish the alliance thing for future shows. people would rather not partner up and risk losing it all.

Are you honestly saying that if you were a house guest, you wouldn't immediately try to make friends to help you survive? I mean, what is an alliance really? Just putting like minded people together... it's how life works. We do it every day.

I think we have started equating "alliance" with "backstabbing"... they aren't necessarily the same thing.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, unfortunately the trend is if you keep to yourself than you might be gone the first couple of weeks...but no- I do not equate "alliance" with "backstabbing" but I do equate it with predictability, coat-tail riding and boring!!!!!!!!!!!

It just seems that all the talk in the last week has been generated by members of BB6,they are trying so hard to campaign,it's showing how popular they are among the other possible HG's. Sure they are wanting to get back in the house but if I were another HG's from another season....I would have a little resentment against these guys.

The HG's from BB6 are wanting to get back in the house so bad it's killing them...NOW....Imagine what they are willing to do to WIN the game,I don't think the other HG's are gonna sit back and let this happen.

Sov6....You're putting a target on your own back. B E W A R E!! :o

Just an opinion...but think about it!! Remember once you're in the house our vote doesn't count.

Season 6 hg should have been eliminated - we just saw them and honestly if most of them get voted in, then the way I see it, is they should have just had a celebrity bb for all I care and just shoot the whole BB7 show to sh*t - and call it a day. :o

well, i am pretty glad i have had family visiting.. so i dont know what is going on with any ex houseguest. 2 more days and the family leaves and i will try and not read up on what they are compaining about. i dont want their thurst for all stars to sway me or vice versa. i want to go into it all nakkid :P

stfu bb forum stalker. you been stalking all my posts since you joined. :lol::lol::lol::o:o go outside and get a life loser. those corny comebacks arent funny white boy

I see you got him figured out successfully uvp !!!

I think the same season HG will inadvertently stick together in the beginning. But I doubt that it will last.

I think it may start that way but as in every season two weeks in everything starts moving around a bit and those who like oneanother start turning. Except for a select few. Plus, You are likely to see some from one season like how some from another played and want to align themselves with them, trying to find the ultimate group/duo. It will be real interesting to see how this really starts playing once the "newness" of re-entering the house wears off.

I'd say anyone with a "high-profile" has a target on their backs this year. Take Will for example. If you were a houseguest how long would you want the so-called "best player in BB history" lurking around, possibly scheming against you? Not long I'd imagine. Notoriety will play a big part in who gets evicted first I believe. And that goes double for the Season 6 kids. I'm not hating on them for beginning their campaigns early. It's a numbers game and you've got to get people voting somehow, but still, the more attention you draw to yourself the more the deck will be stacked against you later.

All of BB6 are targets. They are still fresh meat.. just coming off the last season. But they are also still in somewhat of a game mode, being it was not too long ago they were there. I agree those like "Will" are in for a ride but really it boils down to what the producers do, who they put in. Also, you have to think about the fact that no one knows who will be voted in so the alliances will truly begin to evolve when the names are called out. The wheels will start turning in everyones head then.

Oh, that would be great. Like Kaysar teaming up with someone like Alison. Or Chicken George forming a secret alliance with Janelle. Or Nakomis teaming up with Will Kirby. I know, I'm just dreaming.....

I honestly think these two girls together would be an amazing power house. They're both smart, athletic, and rock with regards to the physical challenges. I think if they paired up and kept their minds on the game, they could make it to the end.

Wow, you really don't like Janelle do you. Usually, people who don't Janelle fall into two types, so tell me...

Are you a woman consumed with jealousy over Janelle's looks? OR

Are you an aging queen? :lol:

Oh, and by the way, you must not have watched last season. Because if you're going to refer to Janelle as 'fake' after some of the other two faced 'sheep' strollin' around in that house last season, you must have watched, what, ten whole minutes of the show??? :lol:

Heh heh...heh heh...you said April.... :lol:

Are you a woman consumed with jealousy over Janelle's looks?

Oh god here we go with the jealousy :rolleyes:

I hear Diane does not like Janelle...

Yeah, and that matters because...

Archived