Beau

Yana

Beau asked that I make sure you all see this...

put in somewhere to look out for me on BUDDYTV.com this summer for BB7 updates and fun chats! Hosted by yours truly!!

:)

He said something to the effect of expecting to be compared to Marcelles, or being like Marcelles...I forget exactly. And on HC, Marcelles (who was not a sheep fan) was all, no he is not me. And now he is hosting a talk show about big brother ??? Now who else does that???

edited to fix annoying typo

Okay, now sit down because this is brutal....

okay, ready?

I would take...C...C...Cow....Cowboy over Holly or Beau... *gasps*

okay okay, you guys are getting a little mean here.

can you honestly say you hated beau more than april, maggie, jennifer, or ivette?

i didn't love beau but I would have liked to see him in the house more than those 4.

Okay, you make a good point. Beau was better than ASSpril, Maggot, The BJ Queen and Evilvette. However, that's STILL not saying much, huh? :D

haha Nope, not saying much, but it is saying SOME.

and I'm sorry, I cringed every time in Yana's interview with him that he said they already won when 2 people of their group were the last 2 there, I wouldn't ever call myself a winner in BB unless I was getting money, Beau didn't win, he lost, and so did April, Jennifer, Eric, and all the sheep that weren't Maggie or Ivette, Just shows how much Maggie got them to believe in their alliance

That's why as much as I disliked her I respected her game when it was all over. The Maggot truly led them around by their noses and got them to do her dirty work. But then I thought about how STUPID they were and I asked myself, "How much strategy does it take to lead someone around with an IQ of 60." It was then I came full circle and realized the fat assed nurse wasn't really a playa after all... :lol:

I didn't hate Beau, its just that he added nothing to the house (except his wonderful fashion sense :D ). He rode Ivette's coattails (that is not saying much) and poor guy - I'm not sure he ever had an original thought/strategy in his head.

Probably BB producers just put him in the house to be "eye candy". :D

hmmm, when i first read Yana's news about Beau would be basically doing a housecalls ripoff, i was like post-452-1149979769.gif , but now that i've had time to think about it.....i suppose it could have a different slant as it wont be directly connected to cbs....for instance, quoting things from messageboards such as mortys and talking about what specific message boards are discussing wasnt allowed on housecalls.....but yet,its beau....so, yuck

That's why as much as I disliked her I respected her game when it was all over. The Maggot truly led them around by their noses and got them to do her dirty work. But then I thought about how STUPID they were and I asked myself, "How much strategy does it take to lead someone around with an IQ of 60." It was then I came full circle and realized the fat assed nurse wasn't really a playa after all... :lol:

It was hard to see that last year, but yeah Maggie did have game. The most important thing to note though is that it was Crappy, not Maggot that got her the win. Annoying as he was he was able to wield enough power over them that they propelled Maggot to the end just on his sainted name. I know, I know...it was scary to watch, but hey, moral of the story...if you don't have the pizzaz to lead a cult...hook up with someone who does, and then off him :)

but hey, moral of the story...if you don't have the pizzaz to lead a cult...hook up with someone who does, and then off him :)

53cc21a9.gif One of the best lines I've read in a long time... toooo funny!

Archived