*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby
That is the real Johnny Fairplay, and I for one won't believe a word that jerk had to say... He's an even bigger jerk than I could have ever thought... :angry:

Didn't you post a thread for questions to ask Fairplay for an interview? I couldn't find his interview on your forum. Can you post a link?

I did post a questions thread for Johnny Fairplay... The interview will NEVER happen... I won't go into why here, but let's just say the guy is an a**hole... :)

I just got an e-mail from James' webmaster and I will post part of it here... I will say though that this should lay to rest the speculation on the cbs website "list"

The Big Brother 7 All Stars

I was searching through imdb (international movie database) and i looked at the Chenbot and it had a page for BB7 and Julie Chen and Ivette were posted as the cast...heres the link if you want to check it out...do you think this means she will be on this season for sure?

Okay, so the latest is apparently now James and Howie are 'fighting' . . . I'm not sure I quite understand 'why', but here is what James had to say about the Kaysar/Will chat last night:

So America's favorite undercover Nerd Nerder was at the Kaysar/Will train wreck yesterday, kissing Will's ass and Selling out Kaysar and Janie like he was back in the BB6 House. I had put his to rest until I saw he was using more expletives to describe me. This guy is just a loser.

Howie you're welcome to come here (James' site) and defend your actions...

James also tried to make it sound somewhere else on his board that Howie was getting on his nerves while they were at that reality convention last weekend. Meh, I still think all this is just too convenient . . . I guess next we can expect Janelle to enter the fray and start 'slamming' Howie (?) Another reason I'm thinking they may be trying to stir up a 'good' vs 'evil' controversy is if they can repackage Howie as 'evil' then maybe he'll have a better shot at making the house, eh?

I don't know . . . still jmo! :)

PS Johnny Fairplay . . . ewwww! :P

I just have this to say... IF this is an act to set up the good VS. bad, then both side's (James and Howie) have lost fans... Enough people are now mad enough at Howie to not vote for him that it might make a big difference in him getting back in the house... I find it hard to believe that they would be willing to risk not getting in the house to set up a good VS. evil scenario... And before anyone says it, I don't believe there is anyway possible that all four of them are locks... I just can't see that... JMO...

I can't see how the 4 would be a lock and I really believe this is a way certain HG's are starting their campaigning.

Good -vs- Bad ....Looks like we might see some fireworks before anyone enters the house

The fireworks are going off over at James' board... They are saying it's on Howie's board too, but I can't find it over there... I have asked for a link though...

If this is what we have to look forward to this season i might have to pass...I really dont think i could stand 5 people from season 6

I think we'll see Janelle, Kaysar, and one of Howie/James (the one that gets more fan votes). The only way we'll see more of the bb6 folks is if all 3 guys are in the top 3 male vote getters, and that's highly unlikely but not impossible.

OK So I got a link to the thread at Howie's site and I have to say that James is answering any and all questions, while Howie seems to be MIA... Maybe later tonight will bring an answer from Howie, but as of now all I see is his mods jumping down a James fans throat... We shall see what happens... Maybe Howie just feels he doesn't need to answer...

Just a thought but, maybe this is a staged argument making it look like James and Howie are on the outs. If these two get voted back into the house,it would appear to other HG's that these 2 are not in an alliance.......When in reality,they have formed an alliance.

I thought these two were good friends for awhile and they never hid that fact ,now all of a sudden chaos has broken out among them.....hmmmmmm!!

I was wondering if CBS has specifically said that all 12 HG's will come from this list of 20 (that will be revealed in 8 days.)

I know that we will be picking the top 6 (3 guys, 3 girls) HG's. But, all I have read is that the producers will pick 6 of their own choice... nothing about those being from the list of 20?!?

Also, if BB is setting up the good vs. evil then maybe these "fights" are set up to try and get some people in the house that might not make the top 6. Although, James was a part of Sov. 6 and considered the good guys... I'm re-watching BB6 right now and James wasn't portrayed as the "good" guy at all. If James is tackleing this challenge from two angles (which wouldn't surprise me) he would be trying to get voted in and if he's not then he would be the "evil" opposite of (fill in the blank, maybe Howie?)

That's just the thing Ceci... James is the one coming out like the good guy on this one... People are upset that Howie didn't defend Kaysar and Janelle during the Kaysar/Dr. Will chat... Dr. Will said some pretty nasty things about both and all Howie said was it was funny... Nothing says that the 6 the producers are chosing will come from the list of 20... That was exactly my point... I don't think this is a staged fight, because IF they haven't been asked by the producers then they are risking a lot by fighting... Like I said A LOT of people are upset with Howie over this...

Archived