Amy got married

bbfan100

Did anyone know that Amy got married? I love her..I wish she was coming back.anyhoo here is a link to the pics..I wonder if there was cheese..on the menu at the reception...lol

I don't know if this is an old subject or not.so forgive me if it is

I thought Amy looked amazing in those pictures.

Where was Marcellas?

Amy and Danielle are great friend's. :) and woohoo.

Jason looked nice.

I love Danielle's long hair.

Allison and Dana were out together :o .

I think Amy can do way better then the guy she is with.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Aren't there a group of people called "Cheeseheads" that watch some sport? Help me out here- they wear these blocks of cheese on their heads at sporting events? Darn - drawing a blank but I think it's football. :)

from all the interviews ive seen, when asked, marcellas acknowledges that he and amy were friends in the house...but that he has 'moved on' since her (basically friend-dumping).....i loved amy on the show and her piggy cheese gorging, and how she freely spilled her guts about how she felt about people,i wish her well

and ginger, i am so anti-sports i have no idea...but my husband says the cheeseheads are the Green Bay Packers from Wisconsin (and he couldnt believe i, and now you, dont know them.....i wait for the day that it makes a bit of difference in my life)

I am lactose intollerant .. and growing up my brother and I were big Chicago Bears fans .. so we didn't like the packers!!

Thus we are not cheeseheads.

Archived