who was bb greatest floater?

uvp

I remember seeing this post the other day, and then today, while watching BB5, I realized how big a floater Diane was, and now I see I'm not the only one to think so. To me, Diane was the best player of BB5, and her and Marvin would be great together on BB7. Diane definitely went from group to group, but not in a bad way, b/c everyone liked her. She even said at one point that she had almost everyone on her side, so no matter what group she went to, she was safe. Adria was like the only one who realized this, and that's why after Natalie was evicted, she no longer went to Diane for help, seeing where it got her the first couple of times. Of her 'at one time or another group members', Diane helped get Will, Natalie, Adria, I'm not sure about Marvin, Karen, and Nakomis out. But she was doped in the end by Drew, but still, she played the best game of BB5.

drew was definitely one of the best but then again i'm wondering if he really was a true floater. he had his four horsemen and people knew that he was in that alliance but yet the girl power group always considered him one of them so everybody knew what was going on except they just didnt want to see it that way? lol

Hmmm . . . maybe what makes a great BB gamer is more precisely the person's ability to persuade/manipulate/bend other peoples wills to suit their own needs, often to that other person's own detriment (?)

BB2: Dr. Will, Nicole - (yes?)

BB3: Danielle - yes (Marcellas, don't use the veto . . . Marcellas you are evicted! :huh::o )

BB4: Alison and Jun - not sure, but they sure were selfish b!tches, weren't they - lol :lol:

BB5: Diane - ?

BB6: Maggie - yes (Ivette, bring me to the finals . . . Ivette you lose by a vote of 3:4! :mellow: )

So were BB2 and BB4 were the only season that had two backstabbing manipulators as the final 2? If coat-tail riders win just as often (BB3 and BB6 as discussed above), then players who aren't willing or able to manipulate others (like Kaysar) may just have a real chance at winning All-Stars if the true gamers (like James and Alison) end up spending all their time and effort trying to get each other out instead of banding together, don't you think?

Go Kaysar! lol - jk . . . it'd be more fun to have a nasty couple of players as the final 2 again like Alison versus Maggie - ick! :P

Archived