Adria and Natalie

King123

ADRIAN AND NATILE  

61 members have voted

1. 1. did you like the twins?

• yep
    • nope

i think one of them should be in All-stars... being able to pull off the cover-up, there great.... nobody knew they were switching in and out of the house... they were athletic and good looking! they deserve to be in the house VOTE FOR NATILE 2006 BB7!!

I bet I could care less too, and no that doesnt mean you win, it just means it was played to death during their season and nothing else can be added to it, so therefore its a mute point, just my opinion and I dont need to clarify it for anyone!...and FYI its ADRIA & NATALIE

well that may be your opinion, but my opinion is that your wrong, no matter how much you dont like them, it doesnt make them bad players.. i mean heck, Dr. Will was a liar, back-stabber, ect. but he won, and he is going to be on Allstars

HOW?..I'm not too sure...but WHO?--- Allison, Jun and Janelle......yeah those 3 would do me just fine.... I have hate and love for all 3 so its a win win!....YAY

I voted yes but only cause the only thing I really remember about the twins was the look on Jase's face when they revealed themselves. And that look is in my top 10 favortie BB moments.

:rolleyes: As far as the religion/ hypocrisy arguement, you could say the same for anyone who made it a point they were "religious" or "christian" or "vegetarian" or whatever. Besides the HG's who got the boot the first week, I don't remember a single guest who wasn't hypocritical or a viewer (myself included :rolleyes: ) who wasn't "hyper critical".

That being said, it would be unfortunate for both twins to go into the All-Star house. Not because they weren't athletic players but because they would be a quick and easy target. They never split their votes and thus would be an instant force. Rather than love connections or "super secret alliances" that take time to build, everyone would know they were in it together. I did think they were great competitors and had they not revealed they were twins could have won the game. It was when they were outed as a couple did feelings change. The same could be said for any pair from BB6...or any pair from the sheep or 6, for that matter (ie Jannelle and Howie would be an instant double vote, thus a problem).

i dont want both in. one or the other........ and with the HOWIE AND JANELLE thing, well that would be the same with anybody from the same season!... so a good stategy is needed in this case..... but they all have targets on there backs! there on ALLSTARS! if they take turns winning HOH then they will be fine! allthough they might not be in a spoken allaince, if it is one of the people in there season and a person from another, your prolly going to vote for the person in your season (unless your howie or janelle, and the person is maggie or april)

oh I could only pick from a certain season?...my bad...like I said I really dont pay that much attention to alot of things.

I voted no, for the reason above.

They were my favs that season! Would love to see Adria back. She would be gone early cause you know they all would think she was switching with Natalie.

I remember that season when they said Will was like Charles Manson (meaning his friends were doing his work once he was gone :lol: ) Marcellas was outraged on housecalls. Cause how could someone compare another human being to a murder!!!! Then last season on HG he called Eric, Hitler!! :lol: Now my friends that is a hypocrite

anywho I just think it was dumb of adria to listen to Diane about Will. But i think they both would have been doomed no matter what they did.

Plus Adria was involved in the two best walk outs ever on the show

Adria and Natalie were also two of my favorites from season 5. However, I would like to see Mike from season 5 come back. I think he could've been a great player but it was unfortunate he got out early. I also like Drew, Diane, and Marvin. Basically, I liked everyone except for Scott and Jase.

"I remember that season when they said Will was like Charles Manson (meaning his friends were doing his work once he was gone)"

Well, they were in a sense. Nakomis said she nominated them the next week because of Will and Marvin did the same thing the next week. How is that different from last season when Eric nominated Michael, who got evicted. The next week Kaysar nominated Maggie, Eric's partner, then backdoored Eric to avenge his partner's eviction, then Maggie nominated Kaysar to avenge Eric's eviction.

Archived