Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Its my worst nightmare! Its a dream come true for online voting gangbangers! Immediately following the televised announcements, ALL contestants will be charged with mounting their own campaigns.

TV Interviews are a given but the real war for the vote is going to take place via the Internet and specifically right here on 'Reality TV' themed forums and sites.

Mortys being no exception!

Candidates will not only be registering and pleading their case in forums but will do their level best to 'win over' forums and sites to their cause.

In many cases, competing candidates will be accessing the same forums at the same time to win over readers. Fan Campaigns will ensue (recall KaysarKulties) and look for sudden mass signups (Forum Swarming and 'Hijacking' with each pleading or heralding a candidate.

Its going to be a freaking hailstorm of activity in here as each former guest hopes to gain 'KaysarKultie' status and have his/her legions of internet faithful gangbang the phonelines and CBS site as often as possible. Oh man.. here it comes again!

Jem, Morty, Bandwidth providers... Be Warned, its coming and its going to be Kaysar vs Eric all over again but multiplied by Ten. May BB have mercy on all of us!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But do ya think people are gullible enough to give Kaysar another vote... Not worth it... As far as I'm concerned the midget isn't worthy of even being on the list...

No no, we want people with game!!!

Guest Shockalot

I know it will be tempting for so many people here to jump back on the Kaysar Bandwagon but I would ask everyone, including the Poopteens to really consider voting for who has the most 'Game Potential'.

Lets say its between Kaysar and James for the BB6 Slot.

Ok.

Consider what kind of house and game YOU really want to watch?

You might have a crush on Kaysar but do you REALLY want to watch him and Holly doofing around, tripping on their shoelaces and impressing each other with idiot plans

or

Would you rather see James vs Marvin on 24/7 sneak, cheat, lie and compete like a bastard for every Veto they can get?

Kaysar and Holly might 'seem' like your 'faves' but do you want to be hanging around in week 8 bored to death or watching real players coming up with angles and schemes that actually work.

I'll be the first to admit. I like Kaysar. But I do not want to see him back in the house. He's had 2 chances already and screwed them both up. Trusting people he shouldn't. It got him evicted. The only people I want to see back from season 6 are Janelle (she's a gamer) and James (veto king). Howie is funny and all but he can't make up his own mind and doesn't deserve to be there either.

I'll be the second to admit, I love Kaysar, he's such eye candy. I voted for him once during America's Choice, I didn't pound the internet voting polls or anything, but at the time I figured maybe he'd be smarter the second time around - but he wasn't. He really doesn't deserve to be in the house, not for a third time. If it came down to Kaysar/James, I'd vote James even though I didn't much care for James. He at least played the game with intelligence.

I will not be voting for Kaysar - he had his 15 minutes and blew it.

I want James back in the house. By far, he was the best player last season and he deserves a shot at it again. :)

Wow. The people here are obsessed with last season. Is this a new board?

Ha Ha Ha- obsessed you say? More like possessed by it. Yep, this is a rough crowd and we're all serious about the game. :)

P.S. Is that a guitar in your avatar...is your name Carvin or do you work for Carvin. Just curious - no need to answer if you don't want to.

P.P.S. - Never was, nor will I ever be a "fingerbanger" - I vote once and only once.

I have to add my two cents in on this one too... I love Kaysar... I think he's a wonderful person... He doesn't deserve to be back in the house though... I agree with all that are saying he had two chances... Just wouldn't be fair to others that fought hard and never got a second chance...

Ha Ha Ha- obsessed you say? More like possessed by it. Yep, this is a rough crowd and we're all serious about the game.

I don't mind a rough crowd. Just seems a little heavy on the Season 6.

Is that a guitar in your avatar...is your name Carvin or do you work for Carvin. Just curious - no need to answer if you don't want to.

Yes, it's a 5 string Carvin bass. I'm a musician and play nothing but Carvin amps and basses. I'm guessing you enjoy cookies?

the worse part of this season will be hearing shockalot calling all of us gangbangers and fingerbangers. must we live with it AGAIN?

say it one more time shock and i WILL bang my finger for Kaysar just to piss you off. knock it off already.

I probably wont even vote at all...i dont care who goes in the house, i know i am bound to bitch about them regardless. :lol:

I am following the concensus here with votes for James, Janelle and Marvin. James and Janelle for their game play and Marvin for the entertainment factor. There are others from earlier seasons I enjoyed (and hated) but these are the main ones I hope get into the house. I just hope Holly is not one of the nominees. Couldn't stand watching her or listening to her for that matter.

I didn't watch the first season and don't know much about Dr. Will. Everyone gives him accolades for being the best player ever but unfortunately I can't relate. I will have to take your word for it.

Imo there's game play and there's entertainment value... from last season Janelle and James get my votes for game play. Howie and Kaysar get my votes for entertainment.

Whoever gets in the house will be a lot different than what we saw the first time. Not EVERY one of them can be "gamers"... it just won't work... some will continue to lead the packs and others that were leaders last time will change up their game play and lay back.

I also think that both Howie and Kaysar learned a lot from last season. What I respect from both of them last season was that they TRIED to win BB while still maintaining their word. Howie did that and got far... Kaysar did lie once but, in my eyes contained his integrity. It will be interesting if to see if he has the same strategy this season. Besides that fact that he is just too hot to not to be looking at all summer... :D

I'm not saying that all four of these should be voted back in because there are other BB houseguests that are deserving of another shot too. It's just that these four were my fav's from last season. Also, I will be shocked if Eric is even interested in come back.

Nooo way does Marvin deserve a second shot. He was barely entertaining and had nooo game play what-so-ever. Imo, there are much more deserving from that season... Diane, Nakomis and I hate to admit but, even Drew.

All in all if I could only vote once, of all the houseguests... I would have a hard time choosing between James and Janelle. Especially because I think those two together would be awesome.

I didn't watch the first season and don't know much about Dr. Will. Everyone gives him accolades for being the best player ever.

Not everyone. Will Kirby is the most overrated HG to play the game. He played with a bunch of dimwits. Marcellas could have beaten the knuckleheads in Season 2. Don't believe the hype. Resist the urge to go over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

Lord I hope we don't get locked out of the forums like we did last season because of the crowds when this happens.

I do need to go reread the post because I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but from the sounds of it we're going to be getting posts from people and their following asking for our votes. LORD

I also have to agree with the majorty of this forum. Kaysar doesn't deserve a 3rd chance, James and Janie would be nice to see again :)

Not everyone. Will Kirby is the most overrated HG to play the game. He played with a bunch of dimwits. Marcellas could have beaten the knuckleheads in Season 2. Don't believe the hype. Resist the urge to go over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

Thank you! I agree about Dr. Will. He was one of my least fav houseguests and I was pissed when he won. IMO he wouldn't get too far in allstars because everyone knows his game now. Yeah it might be funny to see him in there with someone like Eric or Maggie (or any of the sheep for that matter) just because he was such a jerk. But there are others that I would rather see in there other then him.

Guest Shockalot

I know at least two former houseguests are members here at Mortys Forums. One of them called me a Nazi or some such thing. The other seems to lay low.

I know Ive been accused of being both Kent Blackwelder and Robert Roman at differing times heh.

What I dont mind is when people will rally behind a favourite. Great.

Whats really annoying is when full-scale 'negative' campaigns break out and instead of praising Kaysar (for example) we have gangs of poopteens who are essentially spamming and gangbanging any topic which features some 'pro maggie' comments. Even to the point of poisoning the thread in hopes a moderator would just delete the topic. These kinds of campaigns are unhelpful and ruin it for everyone.

One thing that the Mods did last year during the Kaysar Kampaigns and it was helpful - make a 'Sticky' for each 'Candidate'. Then try and keep any campaigning to go on in there. Then try and let the board itself be more for open discussion and objective comments etc.

Rob Roman for BB7!!!

I was just about to make the same EXACT post! I'll just say - DITTO!

So shockie you've been warned. One more whine about 'fingerbanging, internet gangbanging, poopteens, or my personal favorite, Kaysarkulties' and we ARE voting him back in. You've been warned! :lol:

PS - Even though when he continuously called me a poopteen last season I was flattered - considering I'm FORTY!

Archived