You know you're an addict when...

April

I can so relate to this lol Only thing is every year I claim more victims lol My mother is as bad as me...then my brother....then last year right before BB my brother got married...now we recruited my sis in law LMAO She keeps asking me when it starts again. One nice thing about it in a weird way we get family time... every eviction night we make a big dinner or order out and all eat together and watch LMAO So should I thank BB or yell at them?? :D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to the CBS website for BB7, and just the single shot they have of the Living room gets me excited for the new season . . . . . oh man . . . here we go again

lolol I loved the story! My family puts up with my addiction... at times they think I'm crazy, but since they enjoy the show, they love when I pause during the show and share bits of information I picked up from watching the feeds non stop... well, maybe I shouldn't say they 'love' it when I pause the show lolol

The others are right though, everyone has their addictions, this one is just a tiny 3 month thing that we go thru, that's all :)

My husband thought i was crazy when I was glued to our computer constantly and asking him to record BB almost ever night while I was working. He has now gotten used to it, well it might take me a few weeks to break him into it again. :rolleyes:

When your Husband brings home a snake and puts the cage in the room where I watch the feeds just to keep me out of that room for the summer.

Snake would be DEAD. I would go buy me a gun and shoot it. Nothing will keep me away from my feeds! lol

That or not feed DH and lock all food up til he caves and moves it. :D

Snake would be DEAD. I would go buy me a gun and shoot it. Nothing will keep me away from my feeds! lol

That or not feed DH and lock all food up til he caves and moves it. :D

'

I thought about getting "rid" of it. But couldnt figure out how to do it without being in the same room with it.

(my fear of snakes comes from being attacked by a very very large python)

Lucily my son has since moved it for me, And all it cost me was a half hour extended bedtime. lol

Last year i dreamed of strategy. . . . . it was frickin wild . . . .

ok, wake up, check the live feeds, read what happened all night on the update board, wait till everyone wakes up (different coasts) watch live feeds in the evening, while chatting with people, and catching up on the boards, and if its a tuesday, thursday or saturday , , ,even more. I dont think we have a choice but to think of it in our sleep

omg I thought I was the only one! I used to see it in my head all the time. When I'd close my eyes to sleep I had visions of the house and moving around in it. I dreampt repeatedly that I was a HG..last year I kept fighting with Ivette (who didn't).

The worst though is when you start talking about the ppl here as your friends. You just spend so much time together that you related to the other as such. When at work... "My friend and I were talking..." cause you know that they (you) are like the only friends who watch the show as avidly as you. Pretty scary!

Archived