You know you're an addict when...

April

-You download ALL of season 2 and watch it in 2 days, by staying up late and getting up early to get in every episode time possible, including during meals, getting dressed, etc

-you try to figure out when the first possible times to buy the feeds are without them running out before it's over, then you get annoyed and work it out on a piece of paper

-you wake up and think "one day closer to BB!"

*whistles innocently*

now someone elses turn :D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When as soon as you get to work you log onto morty's to find out if you missed anything in the time it took you to get from your house to work.

When you send out a daily email to your coworkers notifing them how many days are left until BB starts even though you know they don't care.

oh good ones!

-when you finally decide to turn the feeds off and something good does happen, you bang your head against a wall for a few minutes thinking how irresponsible of you it was to turn the feeds off and vow never to turn them off that early again, regardless of what they are doing

-you watch fish or FOTH for hours and hours thinking "just one more minute till we know who won POV..."

When you start warming the spouse up to the idea of your sleeping in a different room for the summer.

And then go buy headphones on a 20-ft chord in case you get a "NO FRIGGIN' WAY"

... mine are a little warped from sleeping on them last year.... ;)

LOL you watch Mortys countdown in the BB fan page to see if its close enough to start a countdown thread...then jump for joy when someone else starts it before you do. :blink:

-- When you start replacing the usual items on your computer desk such as CD`s, books, printer and scanner with items such as ice chest, paper plates, cups, condiments, sleeping bag, pillow and favorite slippers.

-- When old pizza boxes stack up and exceed the 3 foot level.

You consider quitting your job even though you love it, cause you won't have all the same BB time as before.

You really want to move your computer in your bedroom in the new house, but husband is adament against it cause he knows what will happen lol.

Your planning on calling in sick if needed if an HOH runs well into the following day like before.

You are getting your 3 year old ready for the BB routine already, incase she forgot from last year.

I think I am done. I second most of the other suggestions hehe.

OK, dont know if any of you can relate, but thought I'd post this funny story. Talking to my bf the other day about goverment snooping he says "Very Big Brother", which of course me being an addict made me think of BB the show, not the goverment in 1984. So I mention this to him and he's like, what show? So I took a deep breath and told him I will probably watching BB 3 times a week starting in July for a couple of months. I added that I like to come here and post and so sometimes after and before the show its hard to talk to me cause I'm distracted. This is when he began to look a little worried, I then added that I will most likely have the live feeds on my puter and so when something is going down will be glued to my pc (not to mention when something COULD be going down, when we theorize somethings gonna go down or possibly anytime during the BB season). You know, I don't think anything of my bb addiction, but saying OUT LOUD to someone made me feel really silly, ya know? Especially cause everything I said caused his eyes to widen a little more and he finally asked me if I was joking and looked a little scared when I wasn't. LOL

Guest StarBaby

Well, if he didn't make a beeline for the door, maybe that's a good sign! If he lasts the summer with you and BB, he might be a keeper. ;)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that made me crack up!!!!!!!!!! everybody in my house thinks im crazy for sitting here all day - day after day watching the feeds and when im out asking when we will be home so i can rewind the feeds and watch what happened and only getting a few hrs of sleep b/c i go to bed around 5 or 6am here (2 or 3am bb time) and quickly doing everything for the day when i wake up so i dont miss the first person up in the bb house!!!

hahaha... im still laughing at that story!! :D:D:lol::lol:

i figure it this way.... if i have to put up with my husbands fantasy football and all the hoopla during football season, he surely can put up with my BB addiction. just because he doesnt "get"it doesnt mean squat! i dont get the whole football thing but i put up with it. i actually came to realize that we need that Break from each other for a few months.

so let him get wide eyed..... i am sure somewhere down the line he will have "his" addiction of something come out and you will have to deal with that. ;)

-When you purchase $200 worth of upgrades to set up two computers up to televisions so you can watch live feeds no matter where you are.

-When you schedule your school schedule for early moring clasess because for the most part, the houseguest will still be asleep.

-When you want to make sure Mortys will be running, 6 months early.

When you go on vacation to a very nice little island, but you find out it doesn't have DSL at the house you are staying at, so you send your hubby to buy a dial up modem so you can check Morty's for news and so you can post the countdown to Big Brother numbers... :lol:

When the people in your office (who don't watch BB) know how many days until BB7 starts

When your Cell phone rings and the BB5 theme plays... and you get excited EVERYTIME someone phones you.

Knowing that BB7 allstars starts soon, you concidering making shirts that say "Vote for Evil Doctor Will" and "Vote for Hardy"

svirf

Archived