Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

'Grey's Anatomy'

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

SerenityNow

SerenityNow

• Pip
  • 654 posts
LOL pinkie!

It's a stupid storyline but Grey's producers are trying to bank on everyones love of this character/actor. So, kudos to them for recognizing it. Izzy is going to have a tumor? I didn't kow. So, it sounds like Nicholas on General Hospital. His tumor allowed him to see his dead love. For awhile he refused treatment because he knew it meant he'd lose the visions and interactions with his true love. Finally, when he did get the treatment, the ghost went away. I surely hope Grey's doesn't go that far with Izzy's storyline. Just plain too outrageous for primetime soaps. But then again, maybe not. I tend to like more realistic storylines for primetime.

Sara5229

Sara5229

• Pip
  • 1,524 posts
I hate to say it but I agree with Jersey....... I LOVE DENNY...... If he was just standing there in every scene I would love it.... I want to tie him down and do lots of stuff to him.... BUT.... the Izzy thing has to stop... I was upset when she dumped Alex the first time for Denny ( even though I loved them together in the end) I know this is supposedly leading up to Izzy having a tumor or something but they are ruining it........ she needs to move on

Give Jeffrey Dean Morgan his own show... just him doing nothing but whispering sweet nothings in my ear... then I'll be happy LOL

ditto

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Oh hell, I'm a pervert I guess, cause I am still reveling in the fact that his hotness is on screen, and appears to be getting undressed!! cheeseburger.gif

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,509 posts
I have a hunch one of Seattle Grace's finest may soon be kissing Jessica Stein.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Jennifer Westfeldt (of Kissing Jessica Stein and Notes from the Underbelly fame) is joining Grey's Anatomy for a multi-episode arc.

But relax, the show isn't adding yet another doctor to its already crowded rotation. Rather, Westfeldt -- the real-life longtime companion of Mad Men's Jon Hamm -- is coming on as a patient.

And that's pretty much all I know about her character. But if history is any indication, she'll likely fall in love with one of her doctors, eventually croak, and then come back as a ghost to consummate the relationship.

Source: Michael Ausiello Files

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
A new lover for Callie, perhaps??

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
OK...I love Grey's and Izzie and Denny but I really really really could do without the whole ghost storyline. It's one thing for her to see him, I thought after the sweater burning he would be gone, but then to have them actually together and being able to touch...nooooooo.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Weeeelllll i agree with you superstar but when I see half naked Denny it clouds my judgement!!

It broke my heart last week when he was standing there and watched Izzy go into Alex's room ( I do love Izzy and Alex together though, hope they make it work this time)

I think Denny needs me to comfort him animated_scratchchin.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Hey if people can be all ga-ga over vampires, I reserve the right to lust after the ghost of Denny. Nuff said!! smitten.gif

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Grey's Anatomy actress Chyler Leigh is expecting her third child, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"They are absolutely thrilled and looking forward to the new addition to their young family," her rep tells PEOPLE.

The actress, 26, and her actor/musician husband, Nathan West, are already parents to two children.

Leigh's pregnancy will not be written into the Grey's storyline, according to her rep Marcel Pariseau.

Leigh plays "Lexie," the half sister of Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) on ABC's hit medical program. She joined the show in July 2007.

Before Grey's, Leigh previously starred in the short-lived series Reunion and That 80s Show. She also starred in 2001's Not Another Teen Movie.

I didn't know she had any children, let alone 2 going on 3 LOL

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
So I guess McSteamy didn't get her knocked up! animated_rotfl.gif

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
He could "teach me" anytime LOL

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Alex is so sweet, and I do like him and Izzy together. But damn, I do love Denny, and when he gets those big sad puppy dog eyes, hell, I'd have sex with his ghost too!!

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,509 posts
Laura Allen guest-starring on Grey's Anatomy
As teased weeks ago in a Mitovich Mega Minute, Grey's Anatomy is going to be shedding light on the shadowy Owen Hunt by introducing viewers to someone from the Army vet's past.

Playing Owen's ex-lover, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively, will be Laura Allen, whom you either know from A) Dirt, cool.gif The 4400 or C) All My Children. Allen will guest-star in this season's 15th episode, which is shooting this week (and also marks Melissa George's final appearance as Sadie).

McKidd also hinted that to further explore his character, Hunt's mother or father might be cast later this season.
Attached File  090113McKidd_greys1.jpg   33.04KB   2 downloads
Source: TVGuide.com

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Didn't I see Tyne Dailey in the preview as McDreamy's mom? That could be interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users