Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,589 posts
QUOTE(mikede @ Apr 7 2006, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats true, they both suck .. lol

lol, yeah I guess they do.

I dont know what it is about Addison, she just bugs me, I dont find her very friendly or loveable. And I understand about the two way street with her cheating on him, but again, just because your having problems does not forgive you for going out and cheating. Hmmm I will definitley have to watch the first season to and see if my opinions change!

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I don’t mind Meredith and Addison has grown on me a little. I was just hoping that Meredith would hook up with McDreamy’s best friend McSteamy. dry.gif

My favorite character is Christina. What she did to get George out was ingenious.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey
Source

Ellen Pompeo made her major studio screen debut in Brad Silberling's Moonlight Mile, starring alongside Susan Sarandon, Dustin Hoffman and Jake Gyllenhaal. She received outstanding reviews for her portrayal of an outspoken young woman carrying a silent burden that's breaking her heart.

A native of Boston, Pompeo was most recently seen starring opposite Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell in the wildly successful Old School and, before that, in Steven Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can, opposite Leonardo DiCaprio.

Prior to Moonlight Mile, Pompeo starred in several independent features, including In the Weeds and Coming Soon, and she can also be seen in the upcoming Glory Days.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0690186/

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Pompeo Frustrated By Grey's Anatomy Scripts
World Entertainment News Network

Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo is frustrated by the way her character in the show is written and finds it a struggle to shoot her scenes.

The star, who plays Dr Meredith Grey, is discouraged because she has no input into her character's storyline.

She explains, "I just show up and say my lines. There's no collaboration on the characters and the writing."

"This is a 9-to-5 job. I have to show up and say what they write."

"Something I say a lot is, 'Why does she keep making these stupid mistakes? She's smart enough to make it through medical school, but she can't figure out that she shouldn't be sleeping with strangers.'"

"My biggest fear about doing a series television show is that I would be bored. But at the same time, there are episodes where I struggle with the choices that Meredith makes."

Adria0

Adria0

• Pip
  • 451 posts
Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes shes speaking but her mouth isnt moving. Almost as if they recorded her voice and added it? How could they overlook that so many times.

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Now this trick has TWO 2 boyfriends...both doctors WTH? I need to get me a sexy black dress smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users