Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Spoilers

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.06: Let the Angels Commit

Airdate: November 2, 2006

• 10/13 - Cristina scrubs in on the rare 'humpty dumpty' procedure, much to the envy of her fellow doctors, Alex questions his future medical specialty, George and Addison work with a pregnant woman with an unusual dilemma, and Derek receives a surprise visit from his sister. Source: ABC
Episode 3.07: Where the Boys Are

Airdate: November 2006

• 10/11 - Isaiah Washington, Patrick Dempsey and James Pickens [were spotted] filming a camping/fishing scene in the mountain area called North Bend. I'm guessing that'll air in Episode 7, titled "Where the Boys Are." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.08: Staring at the Sun

• 10/08 - Doctors attend to Frank Jeffries who just had plastic (?) surgery done on his arms so he would have perfect arms for his girlfriend. Doctors get concerned when it's clear Frank did this because he was jealous and that it is not the first time that he had surgery so a girlfriend doesn't leave him. Mia is brought in with multiple head and abdominal injuries after she supposedly fell off a swing. The mother is quite pissed off at Mia's babysitter and wants her gone... but what will she do when Mia requests that Anna be by her side? Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

10/11 - I couldn't confirm this, but here is what "Jaime" sent me in the mail: "I just returned from Seattle where I watched them film a scene for Grey's in which Addison is on a ferry and throws her wedding ring off the side of the boat. She looks stoic, but does not cry. I asked the writer when it would air, but she was uncertain as to the exact date." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat [Note: Ausiello ran the same spoiler in his Oct 11 column so it seems that Jaime's spoilers are accurate.]

10/09 - According to one source, someone on Grey

Airdate: November 9, 2006

• 10/19 - The men of Seattle Grace go on a camping trip together, Addison and Callie must team up to work on a patient, Meredith assists Sloan with a procedure unlike any she has experienced, and, suspicious of her recent actions at the hospital, Bailey confronts Cristina. Source: ABC

Episode 3.09: From a Whisper to a Scream

• 10/19 - 20-year-old Janelle walks in the ER covered in blood after she went through her windshield. A 86-year-old man is brought in after a horse riding accident. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Airdate: November 9, 2006

• 10/23 - Guest starring is Steven W. Bailey as Joe. Source: ABC

Episode 3.08: Staring at the Sun

Airdate: November 16, 2006

• 10/28 - The O'Malley family visits George at the hospital; Meredith determines to have a more positive outlook on life; Derek and Addison strive for a civil relationship; Richard endeavors to reunite with his wife, Adele. Source: WCHS

Episode 3.09: From a Whisper to a Scream

Airdate: November 23, 2006

• 11/04 - A traumatic car accident fills the ER; Cristina has a crisis of conscience about her deceptive teamwork with Burke; Izzie pushes the boundaries of probation. Source: WCHS

Episode 3.10: Don't Stand So Close to Me

Airdate: November/December 2006

• 10/28 - Murray and Sal, adult identical twins, are come to the hospital so one can donate nerve to the other so he can regain mobility in his leg. The surgery was to happen a year ago but one of them chickened out. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: It is possible Murray and Sal have been renamed Pete and Larry.]

Episode 3.11: Six Days

Airdate: December 2006

• 11/04 - Heather, a 17-year-old patient has a nasty attitude and is rather miserable due to the constant pain from her medical condition. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

10/31 - SpoilerFix.com's visitor Elizabeth emailed me an excerpt of a People Magazine article where Shonda Rhimes actually gives spoilers. "We have a wedding coming that's pretty awesome: It definitely involves main characters," teases Rhimes. "it will surprise a lot of people." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.10: Don't Stand So Close to Me

Airdate: November 30, 2006

• 11/11 - Recent events strain Burke and Cristina's relationship; Meredith's half sister is admitted to the hospital; Mark and Sloan must work together when two close-knit brothers seek medical help. Source: WCHS [Note: WCHS made a mistake in this description as Mark and Sloan are the same person. It is unknown who will work with Sloan but it coul easily be Derek.]

Airdate: December 2006

• 11/08 - It looks like Izzie is getting ready to deposit that big ol' check of hers, but it's not going to be easy. I hear she's going to suffer an emotional breakdown at the bank when she passes what's left of Denny over to the teller. Of course, she can take comfort in knowing that at least she's using the moola for a good cause. A really good cause. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 11/08 - A woman keeps crying when she goes to a store to return a stained shirt. A doctor wants to help Heather, a young woman who had a lot of not-that-successful surgeries in the past. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat [Note: It looks like our "woman crying" spoiler may be referring to Izzie cashing in the check (and not returning a stained shirt).]

Airdate: January 2007

• 11/29 - An uncle and an aunt of a doctor working at Seattle Grace are at the hospital. The family seems to be celebrating something has they will wear party hats. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.12: Always Something There To Remind Me

Airdate: January 2007

• 11/24 - Two roommates come to the ER as one has been having cramps and bleeding and believes she might be pregnant... but she is not, her medical condition is not good at all and will spin around her and her roommate's future. A doctor treats a man who can in with a knee injury after falling during a marathon. As expected, his condition is much more complicated than a dislocated knee. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

11/14 - A reliable source has just confirmed to me that: "Addison and Alex. It is on." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Airdate: January 4, 2007

• 12/11 - After a successful operation on his heart, George's father undergoes surgery for his cancer, Thatcher Grey visits Seattle Grace in order to see his new granddaughter, and Meredith discovers that Derek has trouble sleeping soundly. Guest cast: George Dzundza as Mr. Harold O'Malley, Jeff Perry as Thatcher Grey, Debra Monk as Mrs. Louise O'Malley, Greg Pitts as Jerry O

General Spoilers:

12/13 - I can tell you who's getting engaged: George and Callie! [...] One well-placed mole tells me that they'll make the announcement during February sweeps. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.15: Walk On Water

Airdate: February 2007

• 12/21 - A woman with pieces of glass in her chest comes to the ER looking for her husband who was in another ambulance. She refuses to be treated until she sees her husband. Question is, is he at Seattle Grace? A doctor has to deal with rather angry people complaining that the wait to be treated is way too long. Somewhere in Seattle, a doctor helps a man stuck in his car after he had an accident. A patient is hopeful after eye surgery. A very lonely child waits alone in the waiting room while her mother is being treated by doctors. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

12/20 - According to Kristin from E!, McSteamy and Izzie are on. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

12/18 - Along with the [couple who will get married], another Seattle Grace man is gonna be popping the question to someone very soon! Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 3.13: Great Expectations

Airdate: January 25, 2007

• 01/16 - While rumors of the Chief's departure spread among the hospital staff, Bailey proposes the creation of a free clinic, and a Seattle Grace doctor receives a proposal of a different sort. Guest starring are Loretta Devine as Adele, Rachel Boston as Rachel, Jessica Stroup as Jilly Miller, Joe Holt as Steve, Michael P. Byrne as Mr. Miller and Kathleen Mary Carthy as Mrs. Miller. Source: ABC
Episode 3.14: Wishin' and Hopin'

Airdate: February 1, 2007

• 01/16 - The race for the Chief's position is on, as the doctors compete for Richard's affections, a surgical patient endangers the lives of those around her, and Meredith's Alzheimers-stricken mother, Ellis, experiences a change in her medical condition. Guest starring Kate Burton as Ellis Grey. Source: ABC

Airdate: February 8, 2007

• 12/21 - A woman with pieces of glass in her chest comes to the ER looking for her husband who was in another ambulance. She refuses to be treated until she sees her husband. Question is, is he at Seattle Grace? A doctor has to deal with rather angry people complaining that the wait to be treated is way too long. Somewhere in Seattle, a doctor helps a man stuck in his car after he had an accident. A patient is hopeful after eye surgery. A very lonely child waits alone in the waiting room while her mother is being treated by doctors. Source: SpoilerFix.com
General Spoilers:

01/10 - Elisabeth Reaser may join the cast soon, and someone else may leave. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

01/10 - The show's currently shooting an episode for February sweeps that promises to make last year's turbocharged post-Super Bowl outing look like a stroll through Magic Garden. According to several sources, the action centers around a fire on a passenger ferry, and scenes were shot both on location along the Seattle waterfront as well as in Santa Anita, California. "It's going to be ginormous in terms of scope," reveals one spy, who says that more than 200 extras were employed for the disaster scenes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Airdate: February 8, 2007

• 01/21 - Beginning February 8, Grey's Anatomy enters a three-episode story arc that will challenge the interns of Seattle Grace -- and "Grey's" fans as well -- like never before. Elizabeth Reaser (Independent Spirit Award winner for "Sweet Land") guest stars as a patient over multiple episodes. Source: ABC
Episode 3.16: Drowning on Dry Land

Airdate: February 15, 2007

• 01/21 - An intern is not gentle when stitching a young man's arm. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.17: Title Unknown

Airdate: February 22, 2007

• 01/27 - A man, who waits for his wife who has been hit by a car, discusses with a woman named Carol, who is there for her father, about how doctors don't keep family members much updated on the status of their sick loved ones. A young man named Lucas lies in a hospital bed after a car accident. Lucas can hear and comprehend what doctors tell him but they cannot understand a word coming out of his mouth. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 01/24 - It seems there will be a plane crash in episode 3.17. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat [Note: It's possible that instead of the plane crash it'll be the fire on the passenger ferry mentioned in the 01/10 spoilers below.]

General Spoilers:

01/26 - The show is currently looking for a British actor aged between 55 and 60 to play a doctor named Collin. This character is said to be a bit like Ben Kingsley and Jeremy Irons. Source: SpoilerFix.com

01/10 - The show's currently shooting an episode for February sweeps that promises to make last year's turbocharged post-Super Bowl outing look like a stroll through Magic Garden. According to several sources, the action centers around a fire on a passenger ferry, and scenes were shot both on location along the Seattle waterfront as well as in Santa Anita, California. "It's going to be ginormous in terms of scope," reveals one spy, who says that more than 200 extras were employed for the disaster scenes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.16: Drowning on Dry Land

Airdate: February 15, 2007

• 02/05 - Elizabeth Reaser (Independent Spirit Award winner for "Sweet Land") guest stars. Source: ABC
Episode 3.17: Some Kind of Miracle

Airdate: February 22, 2007

• 02/05 - One person's fight to live affects everyone at Seattle Grace, in the dramatic conclusion to Greys Anatomy's three-episode story arc. Elizabeth Reaser (Independent Spirit Award winner for "Sweet Land") guest stars. Source: ABC
Episode 3.18: Old Wounds

Airdate: March 2007

• 02/11 - A female doctor treats 80-years-old WWII veteran Lewis, who tells her she has a smile reminding her of his late wife Louise. Lewis is at the hospital because of a lump. After analysis, it is discovered that back in his military days, a piece of bullet was left in Lewis' body. When he hears that, Lewis demands to have the bullet extracted and given to him. Helen Crawford, a 50-year-old doctor, flies in to Seattle and comes to Seattle Grace where she is treated for a tumor by two doctors, one whom she knows. Source: SpoilerFix.com
General Spoilers:

02/10 - You may have heard the glorious news (courtesy of my fellow scoop sleuth Michael Ausiello at TV Guide) that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is reprising his role of Denny Duquette on Grey's Anatomy. I just so happen to know exactly how Denny comes back to Grey's, and I wanted to share with you a few juicy details of his return. According to inside sources, here's what I can tell you about Jeffrey Dean Morgan's return: Denny does not appear in a flashback, Denny does not appear in a dream, it is Denny and not something kooky like his twin, and Denny is not the only one we see. And for the record, the scene in which Denny appears will completely blow your mind. [...] I also know that casting agents have been in Toronto recently, looking to cast a girl between the ages of 10 and 12 for an arc next season. Now, as much as a great show like Grey's might plan ahead, this seems to be way ahead, if you ask me. So, my first thought is that this girl is Izzie's bio-daughter. Source: Kristin on E!Online

02/10 - Word is that [Jeffrey Dean] Morgan

I found this spoiler about the two deaths next week...Sources say Meredith is the one who dies but will be revived and that her mother will be the permanent death.

General Spoilers:

02/15 - Two familiar faces are about to be admitted to Seattle Grace Hospital. TV Guide has learned exclusively that Catherine Dent, who played The Shield's pregnant cop Danny, and Michael Boatman, the mayor's minority-affairs assistant on Spin City, will both appear in an episode of Grey's Anatomy airing this spring. Source: TV Guide Online

02/14 - You already figured out that that was Elizabeth Reaser playing the pregnant woman with the crushed face that Alex saved. In the coming weeks and months (Reaser's on board for at least nine eps), Alex's attachment to her will intensify. And if you thought Reaser's character had it rough last week, just wait. Another tragedy is about to befall poor Jane Doe. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

02/14 - Kristin from E! claims that Callie has a BIG secret. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

02/13 - Addison's gonna have sexy time very soon with someone! But it's not whom I want her to have it with (and I think most of you agree). Source: Kristin on E!Online

They've announced TWO deaths this season.

I hated this whole ridiculous premier. Too much like a cheap soap opera (yuck).

I liked when it was a perfect blend of highspeed moments like ER,quick witted sharp humor and intense drama that was a give and take between the staff and patients.

It's more about the lust and smush now of the characters and I damn sure do NOT want some fantasy 'out there' visions.

Let McDreamy drop dead. Develope Alex. Izzy almost rhymes with too DITZY!

the title is meredith's last name GREY with an E not an A and it has nothing to do with the book of the title GRAYs anatomy. and from what i have read it's her mother ellis that dies and they meet in the after life.

I know that Meredith's last name is GREY, and the book is GRAY. I was just pointing out that the title was actually used as a play on words relating to the book. It was written in the creator's blog when the show first began.

i've read everything there is to read about Shonda Rhimes and her creation of the show and not once have i seen this reference to grays anatomy. i have, however, seen it in a few of the online gossip/spoiler sites. i wouldn't bank on it being truth. this is from wiki.....

# Rhimes has said that of all of the Grey's Anatomy characters, her own personality is best represented by the character of Meredith; however, she also draws some similarities with the no-nonsense natures of Miranda Bailey and Cristina Yang. [1]

# Rhimes has said that her time spent as a candy striper while in high school sparked an interest in hospital environments.

# Rhimes has said in several interviews that she already has the "bible" of Grey's Anatomy mapped out, and has planned the arc of each season.

Episode 3.18: Scars and Souvenirs (fka "Old Wounds")

Airdate: March 15, 2007

• 02/23 - The race for chief heats up after a new competitor enters the fray, tensions escalate between Izzie and George, and Callie must reveal a big secret. Meanwhile, Derek treats a patient near and dear to him, while Alex continues his work with Jane Doe. Shohreh Aghdashloo, James Gammon, and Roger Rees guest star. Source: ABC [Note: Shohreh Aghdashloo is surely playing Helen Crawford. Roger Rees may play Collin, the character we described in our 01/26 spoilers in the general spoilers section.]
  • 02/21 - Lewis, the WWII veteran treated in episode 3.18, has been shot by one of his own men near the end of the war. Lewis made a decision that his men didn't like so they retaliated back. In the chaos it created, he ended up getting shot. Getting that bullet would clear the case as to who really shot him. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
  • 02/11 - A female doctor treats 80-years-old WWII veteran Lewis, who tells her she has a smile reminding her of his late wife Louise. Lewis is at the hospital because of a lump. After analysis, it is discovered that back in his military days, a piece of bullet was left in Lewis' body. When he hears that, Lewis demands to have the bullet extracted and given to him. Helen Crawford, a 50-year-old doctor, flies in to Seattle and comes to Seattle Grace where she is treated for a tumor by two doctors, one whom she knows. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.19: Title Unknown

Airdate: March/April 2007

Episode 3.20: Title Unknown

Airdate: April 2007

Episode 3.21: Title Unknown

Airdate: April 2007

Episode 3.22 and 3.23: My Favorite Mistake

Airdate: April/May 2007

• 02/28 - A pregnant woman named Jennifer gets visited by her parents who were ready at first to yell at her but have turned around and are really happy and even ready to buy her a house! But Jennifer is not ready to have her parents control her life like that; she and her boyfriend want to make it on their own. A slightly overweight man comes to the Duquette Clinic to be treated for a swollen leg. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
  • 02/27 -Though the plot is still shrouded in Shondra-caliber secrecy, Variety says that "My Favorite Mistake," the two-hour Grey's Anatomy outing setting up an Addison-centric spin-off, will be directed by Michael Grossman, who was last behind the camera for "Great Expectations" (in which Burke and George popped the question to their respective ladies). In addition to opening the door for Addison to possibly leave Seattle Grace, "My Favorite Mistake" (as previously reported here) will guest-star Taye Diggs and introduce Hector Elizondo (Chicago Hope) as Callie's father. An exact airdate has not been announced by ABC, but the episode will serve as the 22nd and 23rd Grey's episodes (out of 24) of the season. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 02/24 - The doctors treat Cathy Rogerson, a 40-year-old woman with a rare type of cancer. Her daughter Nina gets quite controlling and demands no intern treat her mother as they don't know how to be careful around her mother... This behavior iritates Cathy. The latter will need a surgery to help her breathe but this could make the cancer become worse. Later, mother and daughter will argue as Nina can't accept that people make mistake... she can't accept that she herself can make mistakes. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 02/22 - Acclaimed actor Taye Diggs will guest star in Grey's Anatomy in a special two-hour episode that will air later this season. Grey's Anatomy also welcomes Emmy-winning actor Hector Elizondo, who is currently in production as Mr. Torres, Callie's father. Source: ABC
  • 02/22 - Taye Diggs has been tapped to star in the Grey's Anatomy spin-off currently in the works. No details are available on his character. Grey's will set the stage for the spin-off, which will focus on Kate Walsh's character, Dr. Addison Shepherd, via an expanded two-hour episode scheduled to air in May in which Dr. Shepherd will consider an exit from Seattle Grace. Grey's writer and creator Shonda Rhimes is writing the episode and is expected to write the potential spin-off as well. Source: Entertainment Weekly
  • 02/21 - Walt Disney Co.'s television network ABC has decided to pursue a spinoff of its popular medical drama "Grey's Anatomy," the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday. It will star Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd, the sexy neonatal surgeon played by Kate Walsh, the paper said. A two-hour pilot of the show, which could add millions in additional advertising revenue, is likely to air in May, the paper said. Source: TV Guide Online
General Spoilers:

02/28 - [Callie] has something in common with Paris Hilton. Source: Kristin on E!Online

02/28 - There will be a new series regular on Grey's very soon. Two, in fact! My sources tell me that one of them will be a female doc who's around the same age as Addison. She'll be African-American, and I'm told her name might be Naomi. I'm also hearing about a young guy named Dell who's very cute and could be joining Olivia at the nurses' station! Source: Kristin on E!Online

02/28 - [The spin-off idea is] a no-lose proposition for Kate Walsh. According to sources, should Grey's 2.0 flop, Walsh has a clause in her contract that guarantees her a return trip to Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

02/27 - [Regarding the bisexual character rumor months ago] The original plan was to have a female character's past love come back

i've read everything there is to read about Shonda Rhimes and her creation of the show and not once have i seen this reference to grays anatomy. i have, however, seen it in a few of the online gossip/spoiler sites. i wouldn't bank on it being truth.

I don't even remember where I heard that, so I'm sure you're probably right. :blush:

Episode 3.19: My Favorite Mistake

Airdate: March 29, 2007

Note: Some of the spoilers listed for episodes 3.22 and 3.23 may happen in this episode.

• 03/11 - George meets his new father-in-law (and is no condition to make a good impression), Alex helps Jane Doe determine how the world will see her from now on, the hospital board begins interviewing the candidates for the Chief's position, and Izzie wrestles with a startling revelation. Guest starring Elizabeth Reaser as Jane Doe, Michael Boatman as Doug Kendry, Roger Rees as Colin Marlow, Catherine Dent as Cathy Rogerson, Elisabeth Moss as Nina Rogerson, with Hector Elizondo as Mr. Torres. Co-starring Judi Barton as board member. Source: ABC
Episode 3.20: Ain't Nothing But The Real Thing

Airdate: April 26, 2007

• 03/11 - Doctors will treat loving mother Mrs. Malone in episode 3.20. Also in this episode are pro chess player Charles and a very flirtatious woman. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.21: Desire

Airdate: May 3, 2007

Episode 3.22 and 3.23: Title Unknown [2-hour spin off]

Airdate: May 10, 2007

Note: Part of the spoilers below may happen in episode 3.19. Things got mixed up when they worked on the spin off and episode 3.19 at the same time.

• 03/11 - Sources confirm that Alias' Merrin Dungey and Judging Amy's Amy Brenneman have joined the cast of the potential Grey's Anatomy spin-off. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 03/09 - Sources confirm that Chris Lowell --- that's Veronica Mars' Piz to you --- has joined the cast of the in-the-works Grey's Anatomy spin-off. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 03/07 - According to Hollywood Reporter: "Tim Daly is set to guest-star in the 'enhanced' two-hour episode of ABC's Grey's Anatomy.... According to the breakdown, Daly's character is described as 'handsome, sincere, like a McDreamy.'" Paul Adelstein (Prison Break's Agent Kellerman) also will guest in the episode, with an eye to costar on the potential Addison-centric spin-off toplined by Kate Walsh. Source: TV Guide Online
General Spoilers:

03/07 - Two new series regulars will soon make their debut on the show. Naomi is an African-American doctor in her late 30s. Dell, a confident male nurse in his early 20s, is said to be an attractive but not hunky type of man. Source: TV Squad

Special: Every Moment Counts

Airdate: April 12, 2007

• 03/24 - Jeffrey Dean Morgan hosts a look back at memorable moments from the past three seasons. Source: WCHS
Episode 3.20: Time After Time (fka Ain't Nothing But The Real Thing)

Airdate: April 19, 2007

• 03/18 - While chatting with doctors treating her daughter Shannon, Mrs. Malone confesses that she and her husband haven't talked to their daughter in a long time as they never really liked their son-in-law. After her husband left her while she was at work, Shannon decided to track him down. The Malones never heard from their daughter until the hospital called them after Shannon was found unconscious in a garage. Mrs. Malone is worried when she notices Shannon changed a lot in the past years. Two parents are devastated when the bone marrow donor who was supposed to save their young daughter dies just before the surgery is performed. One character will go see a priest to confess about something huge he did to his/her best friend... it seems to be quite the backstabbing the person did. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.21: Desire

Airdate: April 26, 2007

• 03/24 - This episode features powerful Larry, his assistant Celeste, as well as his pampered wife Nancy. Larry is at the hospital as a patient but it seems he may also hold the key to who will be Chief. Celeste gets a pelvic exam as she may have a "condition" she got while being with Larry. Of course, Celeste quickly tells the doctor taking care of her that she and Larry are not having an affair as they have been in love for five years now; he just hasn't left his wife yet! Larry tells one of the surgeons that s/he should get with the program and get his/her drive back as s/he is not as good a doctor as before. At the Duquette Clinic, doctors take care of Roger Bennett, a man with a persistant cold. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.22 and 3.23: Title Unknown [2-hour spin off]

Airdate: May 3, 2007

• 03/21 - Addison comes to the conclusion that McSteamy is about a decade away from becoming father material, and hightails it to Los Angeles to meet with one of the world's foremost fertility experts. Mrs. Egg Harvester is also one of Addison's BFFs and the owner of a state-of-the-art wellness center, which just so happens to be looking for a neonatal specialist. I think you can figure out the rest. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 03/14 - Per one very well-placed mole, the hospital where Addison will accept her new job will be located in Los Angeles! That's right, Doc Montgomery's going Hollywood! Sources confirm that plastic surgery and psychiatry will play as prominent roles in the show as Addison's chosen field of neonatology. In fact, according to a source who read the script for the pilot, er, I mean the "enhanced two-hour Grey's episode with a potential for afterlife," there are multiple scenes set in a shrink's office and another scene involving a pampered Beverly Hills princess contemplating a chemical peel with her hot plastic surgeon. Oh, and my spy also points out the show takes advantage of its setting in another way. "There's sex, sex and more sex," whispers my mole. "I thought I was reading an episode of Nip/Tuck!" Source: The Ausiello Report
General Spoilers:

03/19 - George and Izzie will [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... fall in love..........]. Someone close to Meredith is going to die. A family member. And it'll wreak havoc on Meredith's relationship with her dad. Source: Kristin on E!Online