Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Funny stuff

Well, I thought some of you would like to know that it seems that Rob C. asked Shane to come on his radio show for an interview, and Shane told him no... They seem to have had words and now Shane and Rob both are sending e-mails to everyone in their address book where they have been fighting back and forth... It's really getting personal too... It's really funny... It seems that Shane doesn't want to be bothered by fans... He seems to think that Rob sent fans after him or something... I would post the e-mails here, but they are quiet graphic... :lol:

Well, I thought some of you would like to know that it seems that Rob C. asked Shane to come on his radio show for an interview, and Shane told him no... They seem to have had words and now Shane and Rob both are sending e-mails to everyone in their address book where they have been fighting back and forth... It's really getting personal too... It's really funny... It seems that Shane doesn't want to be bothered by fans... He seems to think that Rob sent fans after him or something... I would post the e-mails here, but they are quiet graphic... :lol:

That would be an interesting read, I don tmind graphic stuff, feel free to PM them to me if you have some time. Thats funny that Shane doesnt want to be bothered by fans, he should be happy he has some, and you kinda know you will get a following (good or bad) if your on tv, so get over it lol! :)

Is there a link to it you could post?

No King sorry there isn't... It's all e-mails...

Thats ok, I don't think that would have been a suitable link for here!!!! :lol:

Funny though!!!

Gracias amiga!!

LOL Are you getting the e-mails? You have no idea how funny this stuff really is... To think that they are fighting like this over some fans saying hi to Shane...

Hi Yana,

I would love to read them e-mails the dirtyier the better..( LOL ) I wont be offended. Could you please e-mail them to me I will send you a pm with my e-mail address . Thank you! I am guessing Shane is still Insane Shane,, even post Survivor?? !! LOL