BBUK: Latest Updates!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Sam is more of a certainty to go than "91.6%" Sezer!

Big Brother has got recruiting for this week's task. All the HMs had to write CVs and name another HM as a reference before being interviewed by Big Brother in the diary room.

BB then assigned the jobs as follows:

Personal Assistant - Nikki. Has to deliver messages from BB and sit at a desk outside the diary room from 9-5.

Chef - Glyn. Has to prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner. So it's beans on toast and boiled eggs then.

Cleaner - Lisa. Must clean the house every morning from 6am-10am

Security Guards - Lea and Sam. General security, including patrolling the house and monitoring the bedroom via CCTV.

Gardeners - Pete and Aisleyne - four hours of gardening every day.

Lifeguards - Mikey and Richard, each doing six hour shifts.

Toilet Assistant - Imogen. Must supervise the bathroom everynight from 10pm-2am, making sure people wash their hands and giving them a lolly when they leave.

Promotions - Grace. Her role includes holding a sign for four hours!

If three or more of the HMs are sacked by Big Brother, the HMs will fail this weeks task.

Tomorrow night the Golden Ticket twist will be revealed to the housemates as around 50 members of the public who found a Golden Ticket inside a Kit-Kat chocolate bar will hope to randomly win a place in the house.

All golden ticket winners will be gathered outside the house on a stage with each potential housemate wearing a number that will correspond with the lottery ball numbers in the Big Brother garden.

One housemate will be asked to pick a lottery ball, revealing which golden ticket winner will enter the house as the "Golden Housemate".

It is expected just one person will enter the house tomorrow - though it's likely additional new housemates will be added later in the series due to George's departure.

Aisleyne and Sam have already been bought in to replace Shahbaz and Dawn.

The potential "Golden Ticket" candidates, one of whom will become the "Golden Housemate" tonight...

Name: Matt

Lives: Coventry

Job: Barman

Marital status: Single

Why Big Brother? Matt thought it would be good fun to become a housemate. He found his Golden Ticket in a box of KitKats that he bought from the Internet

Barman Matt, 22, is an ex-internet stripper and self-confessed virgin. He fancies Nikki, Imogen and Grace but thinks Mikey is vain and self-obsessed. If he won, he would use some of the money to help his disabled father.

Name: Nad

Lives: Bermondsey, London

Job: Picture sales for a celebrity and glamour photo agency

Marital status: Single

Why Big Brother? A family friend found the ticket and passed it over to Nad.

Self-confessed playboy Nad, 25, counts Callum Best, Michelle Marsh and the cast of EastEnders amongst his close circle of friends. He is keen on signing up Lea as a model for the glamour photo agency he works for and is glad Shahbaz has left because, as a Muslim, he finds him 'an insult to his community.'

Name: Graham

Marital Status: Married

Why Big Brother? A listener rang his radio station and offered him the ticket for

The third HM to be evicted from the Big Brother house is...

Sam!

No surprise there then!

But more importantly, the Golden Housemate has been chosen.

The housemates were gathered in the garden and informed of the Golden Ticket competition before being told the winners were waiting outside the house.

They were then shown the winners on the plasma screen before selecting one at random from a lottery machine to go in.

The winner was number 14 - Susie Vereko, who's husband has spent

There is a twist to the twist as tomorrow the housemates will play the Waiting Game.

The housemates will have to stand on podiums in the garden for as long as possible - but will not be told of the prize until later in the competition.

The winner will gain immunity from this weeks nominations.

Before that tonight the Golden Housemates will be hosting a dinner party but can only invite four HMs. Susie chose Glyn, Richard, Lea and Aisleyne.

This morning ten podiums were placed in the living area forming a queue.

The HMs were woken at 6.45am for today's challenge, which is to stay standing on the podium as long as possible.

Each HM has been provided with a water bottle and a bag for any belongings they might need. They can not smoke, eat, sleep, crouch, sit down or lean on anything while on the podiums.

Every four hours they will get a 10-minute toilet break - though if any HM fails to return to their podium in time they will be eliminated.

When they give up HMs must raise their hands and announce "I quit", telling Big Brother why. They must then take the lowest numbered podium to the diary room, with all other HMs moving along the queue.

The last housemate standing (or HMs standing when BB ends the task) wins a mystery prize. They don't know what it is, but correctly suspect it is probably Immunity.

Results so far (up to 4 hours):

As expected, Nikki lasted just a few minutes before quitting her place at the front of the queue as she was angry with BB for getting her up early. Lea and Richard both quit within the next hour, while Pete jumped of his podium to sneak to the loo - but BB see's everything.

Aisleyne quit after a couple of hours standing on the podium, leaving Imogen, Lisa, Mikey, Glyn and Grace in the queue.

They've just had their first toilet break - with Imogen only just getting back with seconds to spare

I hope there is more then one potty in the house....what if someone deliberately took a long time, the nest HM wouldnt make it back in time?!

There are three toilets, so it all went fine!

Imogen was next to quit after 6 1/2 hours, with Glyn, Grace, Mikey and surprisingly Lisa still in the game after eight hours.

As expected, Grace was the most determined housemate to win - especially as she figured out the prize was probably immunity, and after nine hours managed to convince both Glyn and Mikey to quit.

Lisa though wouldn't leave despite pleas from Grace, and after 10 hours Big Brother decided to settle it with the drawing of straws, meaning Lisa is the (surprise) winner of the Waiting Game.

Grace isn't too happy and convinced she is now certain to be evicted on Friday!

The Golden nominations have been made, with the Golden housemate making her golden votes from the golden chair in the, well black leather diary room.

As the HMs gathered for this weeks nominations - with everyone but Susie knowing she'd be the only one nominating, Big Brother reminded them that by winning yesterdays Waiting Game, Lisa was immune from this weeks nominations.

Susie was then called to the diary room to make her nominations - and remained unaware her's were the only ones that counted.

Upon returning Big Brother then announced this weeks nominees as Grace and Nikki.

This week Grace and Nikki are up for eviction, Suzi the Golden Ticket winner was the only one nominating this week . So with these 2 nominated my guess is that with the chants of GET GRACE OUT we heard last friday Grace should be out this friday

The Golden HM gets to rule over her own Golden State this week as the BB house becomes the State of Susie as for the next 48 hours they are subject to her every whim.

Susie will over see tasks from her presidential podium including designing flags and parades, shooting a tourist video and composing a national anthem.

They are also only allowed to eat Susies' favourite foods - including lobster, poached salmon, and strawberries, and can only sing Susie's favourite songs, 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, 'You're Just Too Good To Be True' by Andy Williams, and 'I Like The Way You Move' by The Bodyrockers.

This week Grace and Nikki are up for eviction, Suzi the Golden Ticket winner was the only one nominating this week . So with these 2 nominated my guess is that with the chants of GET GRACE OUT we heard last friday Grace should be out this friday

Its a shame. I do like Grace, but I'd much rather see her out than Nikki go. I changed my mind and I don't think I want Lisa to win. I don't really like that she's hanging with the plastics so much. Imogen is moving up on my houseguests I like list because she's been a little more social in the house. I still can't stand Richard, but I do like Aisleyne and Susie, although I don't want either of them to win because someone who was in the house from Day 1 should win. Lea is being herself and doing a great job, so she's my pick now. Please let me know if I'm getting a wrong impression about any of the houseguests because I'm only watching the free clips online and reading the online news because I can't access the actual show or its torrents, but I do think I'm getting an accurate depiction of what's going on in the house. Let me know your feelings on Lea, too!

Please let me know if I'm getting a wrong impression about any of the houseguests because I'm only watching the free clips online and reading the online news because I can't access the actual show or its torrents, but I do think I'm getting an accurate depiction of what's going on in the house. Let me know your feelings on Lea, too!

Although I don't agree completly on all your opinions, I completely see where you are coming from.

Completly agree with Richard - I can't stand the fake two-faced hypercrite! Most of the HMs know what he is up too - though he does have his fans on the outside, but isn't a massive favourite.

I, unlike most of Britain, quite liked Grace and liked the fact she had a gameplan and didn't try to hide it from the HMs or from the viewers. I must admit though I have gone of her in the last week following her reaction to the "Get Grace Out" chants of last week (though fully sympathise with her) - and everyone agrees that Nikki has to stay in.

Aisleyne - don't like her much myself, but we are beginning to see more of her now and she is growing on me.

I'm pretty passive with Susie - she's done nothing to make me like her, but nothing to offend me either (except for falling in with Richard and co.). I don't think we've seen the real Susie yet though as she's kind of been protected by her "Golden Housemate" status - and I really expect that she'll be up for eviction next week and probably evicted.

Lea is the surprise of the series so far and I quite like her - not sure I'd want her to win, but I hope she stays in a considerable time.

Agree with you about Lisa - an early personal favourite but she comes across as quite vindictive at times.

As for the rest - Pete is the clear favourite, and having to do very little to earn his status. Glyn though has come through as a real challenger in the last couple of weeks, with his innocence making him quite enduring to watch.

Mikey is just a bit pointless really, though Imogen is beginning to come out of herself now she's not in Sezer's shadow and Grace going will probably actually benefit her.

Ok, I just watched the video of Nikki's beer incident and, as much as I liked her before, I think she's starting to go off the deep end. Maybe she should stay for another week or two, but not much longer. Her freak outs were funny before, now they're getting annoying with the beer incident confirming that she's a total basket case. She reminds me of a more interesting version of April from BB6 US recently, but the houseguests don't hate her as much as they hated April (yet).

A secret second house is set to be revealed within the next week.

The new house, accessed via the diary room, has a living area, kitchenette and a bedroom for six people, along with a roofless decked patio area.

It is expected to be revealed on Wednesday night, when the BB shows are split into two half-hour editions.

Teletext also reports that at least one new HM will move in next week - and it's possible one of them will be from Big Brother Australia - which is also screening a special "Intruder" episode on Wednesday (though they seem to do these virtually every week!)

It's the fourth eviction night as we prepare to lose the 7th housemate in just four weeks - and it's too close to call.

Well, no not really.

Throughout the show the crowd continue with their campaign to "Get Grace Out", though the chants give way to singing "Grace is coming home".

Grace was going - the only way she could save herself is if Nikki did something really bad, like throwing her biggest strop so far over a tart and a bottle of beer!

Well, even that wasn't enough as Davina made a quick call into the house to announce that Grace is the fourth housemate to be evicted.

Thirty minutes later Grace gets the boot - but can't resist aiming a glass of water in Susie's direction as she leaves, resulting in the 30 second countdown being dominated by Aisleyne telling her she was out of order - and leaving the house in turmoil as she goes head to head with Lisa in the aftermath.

In the interview Grace says she expected the boos but is over it all ready as Davina links to a VT unveiling why 87.9% (short of Sezer's 91.6% record) of the nation voted her out - and Grace agrees that looking at that she was a bitch, but has no regrets as that was her.

Davina goes on to question her about Mikey and if she'll save herself for him - asking what was going on under the covers last night.

She rounds up by trying to get Grace's cowboy boots, before revealing several HMs have been discussing nominations, and on Monday they will be punished.

She says no more, but today it's been widely reported there is a second house accessed via the diary room - so I'll guess a number of HMs who go into nominate won't be coming out!

On Grace's eviction, I would just like to say that I lost any respect I had for her. It's a game, Grace, its not real life! Don't get upset with Suzie. How dare she throw water on her in her last seconds in the house. I'm glad she got booed- she deserved it. I'm glad she's gone now- sportsmanship is a part of Big Brother and clearly Grace has none.

Last Friday Davina told us that this week a number of housemates would be punished for discussing nominations (which is against the rules in BBUK) - and by god did she mean it as Big Brother delivered a twist which has left the house in a state of shock.

As usual, the housemates were gathered in the lounge for this weeks nominations, with each housemate expecting to go into the diary room and nominate two people for eviction, with the two or more people with the most votes then facing the public vote.

However, Big Brother began by reminding housemates of the rules regarding nominations and informed them that Glyn, Imogen, Lea, Lisa and Nikki had broken the rules this week and would be punished.

Each rule breaker would have to stand up and nominate another rule breaker for eviction - in front of the house. The rule breaker with the most votes would automatically be up for eviction.

Glyn began by nominating Nikki, with Imogen and Lea nominating each other. Lisa then nominated Nikki, with Nikki nominating Lisa in return. As a result, Nikki will face the public vote.

The other five housemates will nominate now in the usual way (anyone but Nikki) with two more housemates set to join Nikki in the public vote. The full results will be revealed tomorrow.

Nikki is in tears at the twist, along with a few of the others. And the housemates not in tears just seem to be in complete shock!

This is the Big Brother we love!

Well, the fifth housemate to be evicted is... Lisa!

No surprises there then - but there is a huge surprise around the corner - or right next door to be precise!

Next Friday it's time to "Meet the Neighbours" as five new housemates move in. They will live in a secret house adjacenet to the main house - and one current housemate will join them.

That housemates will be decided next week by the viewers - and presumably be "evicted" and secretly moved to the new house.

Can't believe we have to wait a week!

Archived